It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA must go!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Greetings

I live in europe and USA used to be my dream country. I always was envisioning my self living in the America, and i live in scandinavia that has the same living standards than USA. After 2001 i started to watch politics and actions of Americans and the current administration, i was discusted.

Today USA and part of europe acts like school yard bullies with NO rules except their own. Attacking innocent countries killing millions for profit, i have really really started to hate USA and part of europe. Now they are threathening Iran because they might develop nuclear weapons, and they don't have the right to do so.

If USA owns nuclear weapons, why couldent Iran have them? What gives permission for USA to have them if Iran cannot? I would understand this if every country would agree to dismantel all nuclear weapons, then it would be justified. Now USA has nuclear weapons and they have no right to stop Iran for having them, i don't care if Hitler was running Iran they still have NO RIGHT! This is attitude is the sole reason why world is not working.

I don't hate american people, i just wonder what are they thinking? If this would happen in my country, there would be revolution in no time. Actually there has been one not so long ago!

I would like to open a discussion where we would talk about this, why can't Iran have what USA has? It's unfair, no matter how crazy people live in Iran. If war breaks i will support the other side that was not the aggressor. I think most americans should do some self studying, i really do!

FaxMachine

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaxMachine
I live in europe

Good, stay there!

If USA owns nuclear weapons, why couldent Iran have them?

Because the Iranian leaders are a bunch of crazy, deranged lunatics!!

i don't care if Hitler was running Iran they still have NO RIGHT!

Wow, this just goes to show how totally faulty your logic is.

I would like to open a discussion where we would talk about this, why can't Iran have what USA has?

Because they are a Muslim country, therefore their rules regarding society will prevent this from happening.

I think most americans should do some self studying

I think you should mind your own euro business!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is just the thing i'm talking about, and if you observe this guys post they talk for them self.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

This is just the thing i'm talking about

Please elaborate......what are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Please do not group Americans into what there mafia representatives are perpetrating. There are many Americans that are trying to save our face to the World. If freedom leaves America, it will be gone from this planet forever.I would look into Alex Jones and, several others who speak for the American patriot movement, he is a representative to endorse.
Fox news does not represent Americans ,Its a mind control op.
believe it, we are working on this major problem over here.
DWT

[edit on 18-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
There are many Americans that are trying to save our face to the world.

Thats your problem right there!
You worry to much about what others think of you.
Would you care what your neighbors thought about how you are raising your children? Of course not.

Fox news does not represent Americans ,Its a mind control op.

Sure they do, thats why they beat the snot out of CNN in the ratings.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This tells about your attitude that i see in some Americans (Not all). Let's not make this a trolling thread, let's dicuss in intelligent way.

I might have been overly aggressive with this post and for that i apologize, my feelings are just so strong its hard to contain my self.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

After 2001 i started to watch politics and actions of Americans and the current administration, i was discusted.

you and me both. only difference is, i was born and raised here. I only became interested in politics after I joined the military... and after 9/11... so I was a bit late on that one eh?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Your just a crazy fool.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

This tells about your attitude that i see in some Americans (Not all). Let's not make this a trolling thread, let's dicuss in intelligent way.

Nobody wants a trolling thread.
I still don't get what you are trying to say. Just say it! Don't worry, you will not hurt my feelings.

I might have been overly aggressive with this post and for that i apologize, my feelings are just so strong its hard to contain my self.

Its understandable, emotions can be hard to restrain sometimes.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

So there I was about to 'turn in for the night' (2.15am here), then I happen upon this thread.

When I become a member that green hair and beard just had me falling off my perch and it's still happening.
Seems you just deployed another round of awesome American firepower and I agreed with a fair bit of it.
But, give the guy a chance, with a thread title like that I can see this one running to several pages.

Goodnight! (or good morning)

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think the post topic is wrong, i don't wan't USA to go, just want some stability. Some how i feel scared of USA, and it is a strange feeling. Also i have noted that so many Americans are worried about their administration.

Let's hope it turns out all good.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
A preemptive post

Let's keep this clean folks.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This attitude of "Im not going to america because of their politics" is just as ignorant as any american attitude towards the world. Way to show us the way to the righteous path.

The reason you cant give Iran nuclear weapons is because they constantly and openly preech the destruction of Isreal and recently, foriegn troops in the Middle East. Why would you even consider giving nuclear weapons to people that seem like they wouldnt have a problem using them. I have no problem if a country wants nuclear power plants, but I do have a problem with countries that want to obtain nukes. This goes for any nation. I applaud Japan for resisting the calls to build a nuclear force.

I am against the Iraq war. Always have been. Bush and his cronies made it look like the Iraqis were the real threat and that we had to go over there before we were all killed. I dont know about most people in the US, but I have never met a Iraqi, let alone feel threatened by any, and out of all the nations of the world, Iraq would be one of the last I would list as a threat.

As for Iran, Im against any actions against them also. There has been much talk about air strikes on Iran facilities lately. This would be a huge mistake. But, like you said, the aggressor in a war between the Iran and any nation of the world would lose my support immediately. Like I said already, I have no problem with Iran have nuclear power plants but the constant talk of death and descruction is the single greastest reason for not letting Iran develop nuclear weapons.

As for this "holier than thou" attitude that I have seen by mostly Europeans. Are european nations not just as reasponsible for what the US has done since 2001? When Bush said "your with us or against us" most european nations fell right into a perfect line behind Bush. All except France that suffered the wrath of light trade sanctions, oh my! Its ashame that all those people that say that america is a bully live in nations that has done nothing to oppose what the US did and dont do anything to oppose what the US is doing.

Inaction of some can be just as destructive as uncontrolled actions of others, together the results are horrible.

[edit on 18/9/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil
The reason you cant give Iran nuclear weapons is because they constantly and openly preech ... foriegn troops in the Middle East. Why would you even consider giving nuclear weapons to people that seem like they wouldnt have a problem using them.

ive been saying this a lot lately, but: how ironic.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Do not generalize Americans. What makes us who we are is our differences. Not all of us belong to the Bushie Cult. Matter of fact, alot of us, are ready for a president who will not want to go to war every chance the comes up. I don't run around saying that all Europeans are snotty and stuck up, therefore, you have no right talking smack about us. You want to complain about the way our government is handling things, fine. Then do exactly that. But me, the average citizen, no. Don't generalize me. That's the same as being racist.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You are correct and i apologize, if i have done that. Sometimes when you are mad you just can't control your self. I don't wan't to blame all Americans for their leaders, but i hope that America would go to a more peaceful approach to problems.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You are correct and i apologize, if i have done that. Sometimes when you are mad you just can't control your self. I don't wan't to blame all Americans for their leaders, but i hope that America would go to a more peaceful approach to problems.

Was there ever a peaceful approach against NAZI? Can you talk a country who calls for the dearth of Israel on every public speech out of war and destruction?

How far will diplomacy get with a bank robber? When your house is getting robbed, will you negotiate with the robber?

As much as I want to believe that EVERYONE, EVERYTHING ON EARTH IS GOOD, reality just isn't so.

What's YOUR approach?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Im from Sweden, living in California for the last 19 years...and I LOVE IT!....I hear what the oroginal poster says.....Think about it this way....Bush has roundabout 30% approval rating, that means that 70 % of americans are just lioke you.....and I!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I don't hate american people, i just wonder what are they thinking? If this would happen in my country, there would be revolution in no time.

Most Americans aren't thinking at all. They're consuming all the information in front of them, but not spending a moment's thought on it.

As far as the thread topic, I agree with Pfiel. The reason we can't allow Iran to have nukes is because of their outspoken hatred for other nations, particularly Israel.

Let me ask you...If someone continually says they're going to kill your friends, would you let them have a gun?

Sure there is a slight hypocrisy in this matter: why should we be allowed to have what others cannot and preach that our way is correct, while we hold the largest supply of weapons.. That's why I think total global disarmament of nuclear weapons might be the best and safest answer. We could avoid confrontation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join