It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
I might have been overly aggressive with this post and for that i apologize, my feelings are just so strong its hard to contain my self.
Originally posted by fweshcawfee
reply to post by Vixion
Like I said, everybody knows how the world feels about America. Everybody and their brother, sister, uncle, aunts, parents, mailman and even the family dog knows how the world feels about America. Those of us who live in America are a bit sick and tired of hearing about it, we know ok. Get it through your immeasurably thick skulls, WE KNOW. So turn off the record player or change the record because the needle has been skipping over this particular scratch for an eternity now and it is beyond irritating at this point.
Originally posted by khunmoon
They make me think the heretical thought, that the only way of change -and save the world- is the complete destruction of America.
Fellow member Americans don't take this as a judgement on me, I'm talking about how I'm feeling concerning phobiatic trollers that has come on these boards lately.
Originally posted by UofCinLA
I rarely stoop to post in threads like this but the comments expressed by a few (likely misguided youth) need to be put in perspective. You say you hate the USA - well then how about you rid your life of all of those things we invented or perfected and then tell me how you like it - to wit:
1. Pull that telephone at home off the wall....
2. Cell phone - better toss that too....
3. IC, computers - yup those have to go - evil USA came up with those....
5. Internet - sorry, that was us no more ATS for you....
6. Any clothes/fabrics not made of wool, cotton, or leathers - yup all the manmade fibers got there start over here so those have to go....
7. Been sick lately or needed some OTC meds - about 80% of those came from us too along with a healthy chunk of the hospital procedures and tools used....
Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
Thats your problem right there! You worry to much about what others think of you.