It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philidelphia, martial law and Bible code.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Again you speak the truth, I should have put quotations around prophecy in my original post.

I bought a bible code program not to long ago, one of the first excersies to give you a better idea on how the program works was to enter "twin towers" into your search and through the power of computers there you had a TWIN
O
W
E
R
S
Matrix. (I forget which book) So Ive basically decided that the bible is no better at predicting the future than Nostrodamas. We only discover these things after the fact and then relate it to the event although sometimes vaguely.

What sparked my interest was the fact that some of the topics on the ATS boards were part of his "prophecy".

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Why would you read a guy's page who calls himself a "pastor"? He isn't a scholar that I know of, and he isn't to religous affiliated, i.e. a real pastor. Don't you think that kind of hurts his credibility? And why wouldn't you read other peoples bible code findings, who have done it for longer and have more credibility?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Mostly just struck me as amusing

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Jesus says 'FEAR NOT' 12 times in the gospels and once in the book of Revelation.

St. John the Divine writes:

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear: because fear has torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love.
~1 John 4:18

And Revelation 2:10 begins with:

Fear none of those things which you shall suffer:

Now, with all due respect to Pastor Harry, as well as the most generous benefit of doubt possible, his INTENTIONS are no doubt what he considers 'good.'

HOWEVER, is not even the spreading of such prophesies of doom practically the same as TERRORISM enacted by violent means?

In other words....
...doesn't it spread FEAR amongst those who read AND believe his word to truly be sanctioned by the GOD of perfect love?

In my opinion, it DOES! It IS!

And therefore to be severely questioned!

Another thing that assists discernment is the presence, or absence, of 'BUY NOW,' 'CLICK to PURCHASE,' PayPal shopping carts, & etc.!

That is the difference between 'prophet' and 'profit.'

Freely you have received, freely give.

Check this page out!

OMG!

All SANTA BE GONE dolls are unique and no two are exactly alike to represent our own individuality and will be numbered for collectors. (Santa #2 is waiting for you).

SANTA BE GONE burnable effigy dolls are approx three feet tall and lightweight.

What?!?!

For $120, should I burn it or collect it?

Does it REALLY matter to Pastor Harry?

All proceeds will be used to help finance
DOOMSDAY TALK RADIO SHOW with PASTOR HARRY.

Probably NOT.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sickboy1313

The prediction we read can happen because we can actually make that happen by reading it and doing it.
The Problems we are facing is the Middle East and there war is making the US economy weak.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisJr03
Why would you read a guy's page who calls himself a "pastor"? He isn't a scholar that I know of, and he isn't to religous affiliated, i.e. a real pastor. Don't you think that kind of hurts his credibility? And why wouldn't you read other peoples bible code findings, who have done it for longer and have more credibility?

The only thing I can say is what make a pastor somewho who is main stream calls you a pastor. I dont think so I think a pastor is made by God. I bet we got many pastors who dont even know they are pastors.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The so called pastor harry is a nut job, he probably still lives in his parents basement and from the numerous emails his doesn't seem to indicate that he is employeed!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb

Originally posted by ChrisJr03

At the time this thread was started there were other threads discussing the same topics.

The only thing I can say is what make a pastor somewho who is main stream calls you a pastor. I dont think so I think a pastor is made by God. I bet we got many pastors who dont even know they are pastors.

Pastor Harry IS NOT a true pastor. He is the self proclaimed pastor of the Internet church of Philidelphia. I find his "predictions" Quite laughable.
I belive that my original intent with this thread was to point out that some of the speculations that we talk about here may or may not be in bible code.

Everyone these days has an opinion of how they will gain control or take what little we have left. The ultimate point Im trying to make I guess is that with everyone wanting to be the one who "called it" mabey this guy was right. Or on to something. Im a part of these boards to learn. I mostly troll and laugh. But I do throw my .02 in here and there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join