It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philidelphia, martial law and Bible code.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I stumbled across this site some time ago and according to "Pastor Harry", the impending war with Iran wont begin until the summer of '08. He bases this off of the matrixes he finds in his bible codes. In the past he has also revealed the name of the antichrist via bible code. I check in on his site from time to time and it seems as though he has finally put his fingers on the pulse of America. Through his bible code prophecy, he has come up with some of our ATS hot topics. Martial law, attacks in American citys and the crash of the stock market.

www.satansrapture.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Other places that i have investigated bible code showed source words in picture format as they were drawn off the page. looks like a Hebrew crossword puzzle...

The site has extensive summary's.. Does he post the source material? I may have missed it.

I'll give it the topics are interesting.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Reading through the entire site and his blogs takes months, on rare occaisions he will post the picture of where he found his code. Ive only chatted with him once and asked me why I would be even be thinking about having kids with my fiance' as the raptures were near. Notice I said "raptures" apparently there will be two of them.

link to main site:
www.satansrapture.com

link to his searches:
www.satansrapture.com...

[edit on 17-9-2007 by sickboy1313]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I dunno about this guy man, he seems pretty biased. I've found most sites like that seem to be untrue. I find the fact that is titled, "Satan's Rapture" to be the point that most makes me question this guy. Isn't it biblical belief that Jesus would take all the saved away, but in his thing it seems most would die horrible deaths.

Of course I don't believe in a rapture, nor can I find it in the Bible. The fact that on rare occasions he posts pictures makes me somewhat skeptical.

It was interesting nontheless, but I'm not sold on this guy.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisJr03
I dunno about this guy man, he seems pretty biased. I've found most sites like that seem to be untrue. I find the fact that is titled, "Satan's Rapture" to be the point that most makes me question this guy. Isn't it biblical belief that Jesus would take all the saved away, but in his thing it seems most would die horrible deaths.

Of course I don't believe in a rapture, nor can I find it in the Bible. The fact that on rare occasions he posts pictures makes me somewhat skeptical.

It was interesting nonetheless, but I'm not sold on this guy.

Thats true one could read the content from 2 different directions. talks about death, nuke war, economic collapse and the like. A name like "satan's Rapture"
makes it read a little extra morbid. I also am not aware of the word rapture in the bible, let alone a Hebrew word for it. does the word or concept even exist in the language? many Hebrew words have as many as five or more alternative meanings. bible codes can be easily manipulated.

I would stay away from this guy and the website sounds a little too...... David Koresh for my taste.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Quote from that linked page.

"PHILADELPHIA - EBOLA - TERROR
AS A THIEF - DREAD - PANIC
MAY - JUNE - JULY
WATER - TAINTED - CONTAMINATED
BLOOD - FEVER - CORPSES BURNING
POISON CLOUD - INFERNO- HOLOCAUST
DESTRUCTION - ANNIHILATION - CATASTROPHE
CIA - BLAMES - IRAN - EVILDOER
BUSH - GREAT WAR - AXIS OF EVIL
* HARRY DELAYED - DELAYED HARRY"

So that just about covers everything!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
What does the * HARRY DELAYED - DELAYED HARRY" mean?

Jackcash

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JackCash

Delay Harry - Could be that Prince Harry will be delayed from going into war......

Harry Delay - Could be delaying Englands entrance into further battles (seeing they are talking about exiting alot of whats going on).

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I noticed that it didn't say "Terrorist" attack. It only said Terror, along with Panic & Dread. What makes people believe this will be initiated by Terrorist? Does al Queda have access to Ebola? I know the U.S. does and, oh ... looky there, Bush's name seem's to appear in the Bible Code .... also the words "CIA, Blames, Iran":

PHILADELPHIA - EBOLA - TERROR
AS A THIEF - DREAD - PANIC
MAY - JUNE - JULY
WATER - TAINTED - CONTAMINATED
BLOOD - FEVER - CORPSES BURNING
POISON CLOUD - INFERNO- HOLOCAUST
DESTRUCTION - ANNIHILATION - CATASTROPHE
CIA - BLAMES - IRAN - EVILDOER
BUSH - GREAT WAR - AXIS OF EVIL

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
so if it has depicted a name who is it cause i cant find it

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sickboy1313

Ahem. This guy, er Harry.

He says that in his dream God talks to him.
And that God.. himself, spoke to Harry and told him the attack was delayed.

This guy has more then one site, the infamous Harry, and he has all kinds of doomsday plots. Ebola is a nasty disease, and it has a high mortality rate.. but it has infected large cities before and quite honestly it is easy to contain.. the WHO can contain it in Africa, it can no doubt do so here.. the thought that we would nuke our own city to kill a virus is .. absurd to say the least. This guy, aside from a crappy page that is hard to read, is a nut.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
From what I remember Pastor Harry was part of the Sherry Shriner show (who is the biggest nut job on the planet) They got into an argument and he started his own website.

The name of SatansRapture is because he feels the first rapture will be a fake one brought on by Satan.

It's been years since I read that, but that is what I recall.

They are both loons if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I didnt say his word was golden, and he has a very fine line that he walks between logic and insanity it seems!
He does get some good stories from time to time reguarding Israel and Iran. "Pastor Harry" Is the Harry refered to in "Harry delayed", he has had a few matrixs'(sp) in which God has delayed somthing or another.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MauiStacey

I think you are correct I recognize term from checking out that loon Sherry Shriner webpage. I am surprised that ATS does not have section for Biblecodes. I am sure like everything there is maybe a kernal of truth amongst the chaff

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
And now it appears that Ahmadinejad Will be assassinated while speaking at the U.N.
www.satansrapture.com...

WHY IS THE U.N. HONORING A TERRORIST AND WHO IS IN VIOLATION OF U.N. RESOLUTIONS?

As I have proved many times on this site that The United Nations is a Luciferic Organization.In 1982, the U.N. adopted the Invocation of Lucifer (satan) as their world prayer and publishes this every year. The U.N. is also the future platform of which Antichrist will come as "world teacher" and present his plan for world peace unto the world.

The United Nations invited Ahmadinejad (to speak) as part of an attempt to "coax Iran" into accepting Antichrist and his plan for a one world religion
taken from above link

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure assasinating this guy would be the dumbest thing a nation could do. First of all, by doing it, you risk losing some of your allies, secondly, you will then piss off Iran and its allies. As far as I'm concerned, they should be allowed to try to establish a nuclear program, they're a free country. Why should every other country try to keep them in a third world state? Who says that the U.N. is honoring a terrorist? If Iran is part of the U.N., they have an obligation to listen to what the man has to say.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisJr03
I'm pretty sure assasinating this guy would be the dumbest thing a nation could do. First of all, by doing it, you risk losing some of your allies, secondly, you will then piss off Iran and its allies. As far as I'm concerned, they should be allowed to try to establish a nuclear program, they're a free country. Why should every other country try to keep them in a third world state? Who says that the U.N. is honoring a terrorist? If Iran is part of the U.N., they have an obligation to listen to what the man has to say.

I agree. Killing him would definitely make a few countries aggravated and sides would definietly be chosen. As far as nuclear weapons go I dont think the world needs them. Power plants is another story. My guess is that the U.N. just wants to hear what he has to say. Get a better view of his views.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Please point me in the direction of ONE bible code prediction that has come to pass.

Thanks

(you wont)

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Please point me in the direction of ONE bible code prediction that has come to pass.

Thanks

(you wont)

Thats why they are called predictions.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by sickboy1313]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Actually, you never said prediction, the words he used, and you used was prophecy...and while that is a prediction in a way, it is usually seen as being more of a truth than a prediction, something that will ACTUALLY COME TO PASS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join