It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I know if anything comes at me in an aggressive nature I end up going to court...
He would have been bummed out until his magic jaw healed and I guess I would be in deep [snip] by something other than 3rd District CJC. haha

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ranbo

Thanks again for your patience, Ranbo.

Here's some follow-up questions I'd like you to try and answer:

I presume the encounter at the ceremony was after dark then, was the first also after dark? My question concerning the time of the event was unclear.

And the second time, on the road, was that after dark as well?

Or during the day? What time?

IMO, Crispin Glover is just plain odd looking, so I would suppose, since you were scared by his performance in Willard, someone who looked like him would naturally attract your attention.

Does the tv face the window where you saw him?

Do you remember if the dogs barked or were agitated around the time of the first encounter?

Are they your dogs? Do they spend time in the house, or your room, or are they outside dogs?

*How* do you access the internet? Dial-up? DSL? Cable?

Do you go online from anywhere else?

Where was your friend in relation to you on your bike?

Do you think your friend noticed or saw the man on the side of the road?

Is the store you were biking to on the same road to the funeral home?

How far is the funeral home from your house?

What else is around the funeral home? Other businesses? Homes? Open space?

From which direction did he approach you at the parking lot? Which direction were you and the car facing?

You said you heard his feet "clacking." Can you describe this sound in any more detail? Did you happen to notice what his feet/shoes looked like?

Is the parking lot paved? Gravel?

How about his clothing?

What was he wearing in the parking lot? Was it the same in all three encounters?

How would you describe your stature, that is, are you short, tall, thin, heavyset?

How would you compare your size to the size of the individual?

So you just turned 15, did you get the XBox 360 for your birthday, or are you still looking forward to getting it?

Do you find the constant pop-ups and ads on the ATS sight annoying when you're not logged in?

When did you first begin "lurking" on the ATS site?

Is the friend who brought the Ouija board the same friend who was along on the bike ride?

Can you find out if they used the Ouija board after you went to sleep?

Have you noticed any homeless people in your community?

Do you have any neighbors close by your house?

Are there open spaces around your home?

You've been very helpful and courteous with my belabored line of questioning, I want you to know that I value your contribution to my inquiry.

Again, I, and I'm sure many others on this forum, are looking forward to your timely response with a great deal of interest.

Thank you, Ranbo.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ranbo

I just had to respond to this thread because it makes me remember something Wes Craven once said. On the Nightmare on Elm Street DVD box set, hes talking about how he created Freddy Krueger. He said he got the name from a bully, his powers from newspaper articles about how people were dying in their sleep and heres the most important part. The vision of Freddy came from a childhood memory of Wes Craven, When he was 10 yrs old he looked out the window of the apartment he lived in and a drunk man dressed similar to Freddy was looking directly at him and continued to stay there looking at the window for several minutes. This scared him so, later on he decided that would be the look for Freddy. Hes probably not a demon (I would hope not) but just a crazed homeless/insane guy like the guy Wes Craven saw.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Woland

Originally posted by Liamoville
A guy tells you he talked to a Demon at his window and you all bite.

Theres gullible and then theres you lot.

What is the criterion to know that an experience is concocted? The posters at ATS show good faith in people until they have real reasons to disbelieve. This thread could take three (main) paths:

1. The thread will go no-where and no physical proof will be offered. Eventually, the interest dissipates and thread falls away.

2. The OP is exposed as producing a fraudulent story. The thread is closed.

3. The OP produces enough evidence and/or veracity in his posts that those interested in exploring this further could potentially be rewarded for their time.

Until then, why should posters be disparaging to his claims? Of course it's a weird story, this is ATS! You know, the site with confessions of alien abduction, secret word governments and any other, seemingly, wacky tales?

Denying ignorance involves testing the version of truth that has been offered to see if it holds the waters of its facts.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Woland]

Yes this is ATS, the site where 90% of the stuff posted turns out to be made up stories or hoaxes or fakes whatever.

This kids not going to come up with evidence toshow he had a 'demon' at his window because there wasnt one, end of.

I remember reading something about a police report. Even if he has got that all thats guna say is someone was at his window.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by Liamoville
Without being rude i find it unbelievable that anyone could take this topic seriously.

A guy tells you he talked to a Demon at his window and you all bite.

If there even was anyone at his window it is likely to be someone after your car keys and when you see him he tells you he's "vassago" and this kids stupid enough to believe him or it's a guy so stoned out of his head he think's he's "vassago".

Theres gullible and then theres you lot.

Most people here didn't say they believed him, get your facts straight, they are basically investigating the story, to deny it without asking for more info would be ignorance.

And i suppose i should be "Denying Ignorance"?

Wise up, this kids either...

1. A Loon.
2. A Liar.
3. Or he genuingly mistook a man at his window trying to break into his house for a 'demon' ... in which case he wants a trip to a white room in a straight jacket.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
pic
Has anyone seen stargate the series ?the symbol looks alot like teoks symbol which is on his forehead aswell .Just a thought. He's the black guy that plays an alien from another dimension

[edit on 19-9-2007 by gengo]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Im really disapointed in all of you, this is so obviously made up, why are people still wasting time on this thread?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
he says hes being browsing the sire for some time yet once he registers September 17, 2007 he has this amazing story to tell

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Taken from Take 5, Lousiaina Official Loterry website

PRIZE CHART

Prize Approximate Overall
Odds of Winning Number of Winners Prizes Remaining
Free $5 Ticket 1:10.00 121,992 64,945
$10 1:12.50 97,550 51,180
$15 1:40.00 30,488 15,963
$25 1:40.00 30,492 15,923
$50 1:287.78 4,238 2,202
$75 1:507.53 2,403 1,219
$100 1:607.07 2,009 1,050
$500 1:4,387.05 278 143
$1,000 1:60,980.00 20 13
$5,000 1:121,960.00 10 6
$100,000 1:243,920.00 5 3

Anyone find it odd that there is no $2000.00 Prize on that particular scratcher game?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Layla

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday while browsing Louisiana's lottery page. But hey....what do I know?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
To Ranbo:

Thank you for your kind assistance with our efforts on your behalf, and the members of this community, to deny ignorance and further the pursuit of knowledge and truth.

So long as you continue to contribute, we will not abandon your plight.

Please ignore the self-serving rants of those who would deny us the opportunity to explore this story further.

Their desire to disparage and belittle those who would choose to follow this journey only serves to highlight their personally limited and constrained versions of reality.

Remember: We're not here to meet their short-term expectations.

If they find this thread to be disappointing, we can only hope they'll leave and find another thread that will fulfill their apparent urge to deprecate.

Perhaps someone could start a thread for them called "LOOK! Something bright and shiny! And here's proof it's 100% REAL!"

To my fellow forum members: Thank you for your continuing patience in avoiding online deliberation concerning my method of inquiry.

As I touched upon earlier, in order to find the truth in this story, it's important to receive answers from the OP unsullied by speculation.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is just some 15 year old kid who is either looking to fit in SOMEWHERE or looking for attention... he will string you guys along and his story will get more and more crazier.. and then at the end hes going to say 'got you! you are all a bunch of losers!" and then he will feel really good about himself for a few minutes and then go back to his miserable goth teenage angst. This happens all the time on this site, when will you people catch on?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Layla

If you consider each ticket is comprised of fifteen games, and the prizes detailed for each game list a prize amount of one thousand dollars, then it's not too hard to imagine the winning ticket was comprised of two games paying one thousand each.

Sorry, but your assertion is inconclusive.

Louisiana Lottery Corporation

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
Please ignore the self-serving rants of those who would deny us the opportunity to explore this story further.

Their desire to disparage and belittle those who would choose to follow this journey only serves to highlight their personally limited and constrained versions of reality.

Remember: We're not here to meet their short-term expectations.

If they find this thread to be disappointing, we can only hope they'll leave and find another thread that will fulfill their apparent urge to deprecate.

Perhaps someone could start a thread for them called "LOOK! Something bright and shiny! And here's proof it's 100% REAL!"

I certainly do hope that you were not referring to those of us who are actually pointing out valid holes in this "boy's" story. Do you not think that showing proof that his mother could not have possibly won $2000.00 dollars from a Take 5 scratcher is valid and is pointed out only to disparage him?

By the way, if this kid *is* only 15 years old, your plethera of questions, if he is answering them at all honestly, has already led him to divulge far too much personal info. I've already been able to figure out the town and parish he lives in, among other things. It's a bit dangerous.

So far, we have a death and following memorial which took place much quicker than usual, adding to doubt, and lottery winnings that could not have been won, if his tellings are accurate, not to mention that the OP made it read like his mother had already recieved the winnings (Hence heading off to buy the XBOX), and in answering your questions, said he didn't know when she'd get the money.

I think those discrepensies in and of themselves is enough to call BS on this one.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

I do in fact find it "hard to imagine" that his mother won TWO of a possible TWENTY and of only 7 actually won using one game ticket.

With the "luck" this kid has, he'll be hit by lightening soon.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hello all, first time post here. I'm not trying to be rude or negative, I keep an open mind on most subjects.
On your answers, you claimed that the individual was 10' away from you. However you were able to smell him? Sorry I just find it hard to believe.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Layla

This is too funny. To assert that someone won two $1000 tickets in the same lottery; this has even higher odds than winning the top prize once.

C'mon people use head

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Last chance.... no insults to ANYONE, stay on topic and discuss what might have been seen outside the window and the other FACTS of the story, no personal attacks !!

All will be good

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Even if this whole thing is a hoax or a lie it is not my loss because I very much enjoy entertainment and imagination.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by headscan

If you've ever been downwind of an unfortunate homeless person who hasn't bathed in a long time you'll realize how even 10 feet away is much too close.

I meant no insult to those on this thread who are actively seeking the truth.

My comments were directed to those who baldly state he's lying based upon their feelings. And then proceed to insulting those who don't see it their way.

I demand more proof.

It's my understanding in the case of scratcher type lottery tickets, that the prizes are distributed randomly across the game, whatever the prize amount.

They are not distributed in an even or "fair" manner.

So, yes, I respectfully stand by my assertion; that your claim that the prize of two thousand could not be won with one ticket, to be invalidated.

And by simply pointing this out, we have removed this line of inquiry as to the validity of Ranbo's story.

We can no longer use this as proof one way or the other.

For if he now says that yes, my assertion is true, the over-eager debunker will now counter that he got the appropriate answer from my reply to you.

Whereas, if he came back and stated that, yes, it is was won on one ticket, or he then changed his story without our having previously alerted him to this possibility, it would lend a bit more credence to at least part of his story being true or false.

If we ask enough questions, without leading his answers, he will either lend validity to his story or expose himself as a fraud.

If you'll note, I have expressed skepticism in my previous posts but I have not, as yet, offered an opinion as to the credibility of his claims.

I have several points, not as yet touched upon, to offer as soon as I've been afforded the opportunity to analyze his response to my second set of questions.

In fact, as soon as he posts his answers, I'll welcome all efforts on the behalf of my fellow forum members to point out any inconsistencies that may arise as a result, just please don't jump the gun.

If he does not answer, that will be damning evidence as well.

I personally don't think any of the information he has divulged to my questions has put him in any danger.

Does one "knowing" in what town or parish a "15 year old" *may or may not* live put "him" in any more danger than "he" was already from the neighbors who already know where "he" lives?

Especially if someone may be already peeking in "his" window...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join