It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ranbo, if this what you say is true and if this Vassago (spelling?) is really a demon then the only way to do the best thing is PRAY and BELIEVE in God. Pray when you see him or when (and if) you are affraid. If this is really a demon not a bad idea would be to go to a priest. You know maybe it is said that he's "good", but don't be fooled, no demon is good. If a demon was good then he wouldn't be a demon. Trust God and no one can defeat you, no not even a mythical demon. All the best.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ranbo will no longer respond and will not return to ATS....

that is until the troll concocts another fantastic imaginative story, registers for a new name and baits us trusting souls into another round of what ifs.

He has yet to post the police report. Many of you have suggested that even that won't be proof. Well, maybe not on the surface, but one call to the jurisdiction on the form and requesting a copy of the report through open records should alone be enough to prove if Ranbo is remotely genuine with us -- or just a troll.

By saying that, I think I pretty much guaranteed that Ranbo will not post the report now -- and very likely will no longer return to this thread ever again.

Deny Ignorance does not mean treat every poster with kid gloves and avoid asking hard, probing questions and point out discrepencies....

[edit on 9/19/2007 by behindthescenes]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I found an invisible creature when I worked in a greenhouse. I would pet it. I never told anyone. I could feel it but I could not see it. It may have been some sort of magnetic field but I have not encountered any like it.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
two points:

1 - lottery tickets often have "doublers" on them.

2 - you don't need to have a body already cremated to have the funeral ceremony. my grandmother died in 2003. she wanted a cremation and had made all arrangements before her death. we had services a day or two after her death. there was a big urn on a table in the room where the ceremony took place, but it was just a symbol. she had yet to be cremated.

this story may be real or a lie, but the lottery and funeral cannot be used to judge it false.

s

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
MOD Edit - post removed. Uncessary remarks.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
I found an invisible creature when I worked in a greenhouse. I would pet it. I never told anyone. I could feel it but I could not see it. It may have been some sort of magnetic field but I have not encountered any like it.

Okay...what?! Well, at least earthman was kind enough not to start a new thread about this one.

If you could not see it, how did you ever discover it and what led you to believe it was a "creature" in the sense that it was alive and a sentient being?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4

Okay...what?! Well, at least earthman was kind enough not to start a new thread about this one.

If you could not see it, how did you ever discover it and what led you to believe it was a "creature" in the sense that it was alive and a sentient being?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
Yes, exactly. Thats what they meant by looking, as in he was looking through windows, hence the footprints. My window is low to the ground, but stretches to the ceiling, they figured he was hunching down, toes pressed against the ground and balls of his feet raised, despite me saying he was standing. They said I must've been panicing.

Just incase you were wondering, I'm 15. My birthday was sepetember 2nd, and this started on the 3rd. If that means anything, don't think it does.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Ranbo]

You must understand i have a bit of hard time trying to believe this although i did find out some stuff. You said u were 15 right and this started 1 day after your birthday. Well if i calculated this right last time that u saw that demon "Vassago" was the day your grandma died like u said which and once again which if i calculated right would be september 15 which is how old you are ...15 coincidence i think not

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
here in Spain you die monday and tuesday they put you 6 feet under or the fry you..im English and used to a weeks wait to bury anyone, but here..oh boy..they dont give you the chance to start smelling bad before they box you up!!

No fridges?!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharplee

you don't need to have a body already cremated to have the funeral ceremony. my grandmother died in 2003. she wanted a cremation and had made all arrangements before her death. we had services a day or two after her death. there was a big urn on a table in the room where the ceremony took place, but it was just a symbol. she had yet to be cremated.

Sure, doesn't anyone find it interesting that this (or any other explanation regarding my queries on the funeral/ceremony) has not come from ranbo himself?
Don't want to sound too harsh but it seems like the simpler questions, for instance 'do you have your own computer?', 'what games do you play?', can be answered no problem, but when a question comes up which requires detail (and i'm not just talking about my question) thats when ranbo struggles... or in this case ignores!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ranbo...

What happened? Where'd you disappear to? Hopefully you have not made a deal at the crossroads at midnight with vassago for fame, fortune and all the women you could ever crave...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by saber21

Not sure what you are getting at there. From my calculation his Grandmother died on the 14th, memorial on the 15th. Mother one lottery on 16th, post was made on the 17th. Demon peeked through window approx. 2 weeks before first post, so around Sept 3. Birthday would be around Sept 2.

I don't see the significance in the "15"s at all.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Although in all honesty this sounds like a hoax to me, I simply can't imagine why anyone would advise further contact with a being who appears to be a demon. Although in truth you can't really get rid of them until you put your trust in Jesus Christ. Prior exposure to the occult or drug use, history of mental illness etc. could lead to this kind of stuff. But involvement with demons is trouble you do not need.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sorry for the late time, was cleaning the kitchen and doing chores, slept late today.

I presume the encounter at the ceremony was after dark then, was the first also after dark? My question concerning the time of the event was unclear.
The Ceremony and the first one were after dark.

And the second time, on the road, was that after dark as well?
No, that was in the day time.
Or during the day? What time?
Around 6:30

IMO, Crispin Glover is just plain odd looking, so I would suppose, since you were scared by his performance in Willard, someone who looked like him would naturally attract your attention.

Does the tv face the window where you saw him?
No. It faces my bed.

Do you remember if the dogs barked or were agitated around the time of the first encounter?
My dogs always bark, so I don't suppose that'd come into play.

Are they your dogs? Do they spend time in the house, or your room, or are they outside dogs?
They're my dogs, inside all the time. Most of the time in the living room.
*How* do you access the internet? Dial-up? DSL? Cable?
DSL.

Do you go online from anywhere else?
The Office Computer.
Where was your friend in relation to you on your bike?
The Other side of the street, the left side.

Do you think your friend noticed or saw the man on the side of the road?
He might have, but he didn't say anything.
Is the store you were biking to on the same road to the funeral home?
No. The funeral home isn't too close to my house.
How far is the funeral home from your house?
I'd say about 10 miles?
What else is around the funeral home? Other businesses? Homes? Open space?
It's got a church down the street on the right corner.
From which direction did he approach you at the parking lot? Which direction were you and the car facing?
The car and I were facing east, and he was walking directly towards us.
You said you heard his feet "clacking." Can you describe this sound in any more detail? Did you happen to notice what his feet/shoes looked like?
The sound is basically what you'd here when your feet slap the ground with loose fitting shoes.
Is the parking lot paved? Gravel?
Paved.
How about his clothing?
His clothing was pretty normal, he had a long sleeved black shirt, and underneath a white undershirt(from what I could tell, the buttons were open a few places)and his pants were grey, not dark grey, just normal grey that didn't match the shirt at all.

What was he wearing in the parking lot? Was it the same in all three encounters?
In the first, I didn't really get a good look at his clothing. In the second he had blue on, which is all I really got. The third was the aforementioned colors.
How would you describe your stature, that is, are you short, tall, thin, heavyset?
I'm 5'11. Pretty athletic.
How would you compare your size to the size of the individual?
I was bigger than him, in muscle size and in height.
So you just turned 15, did you get the XBox 360 for your birthday, or are you still looking forward to getting it?
We got the Xbox 360, before we got the money. Because we knew we'd be reimbursed.
Do you find the constant pop-ups and ads on the ATS sight annoying when you're not logged in?
I have a pop-up blocker.
When did you first begin "lurking" on the ATS site?
Long time ago, I just thought it was fun to check out the stuff. Didn't feel a need to register until something caught my eye, I was hoping to find like a weird animal to post about someday.
Is the friend who brought the Ouija board the same friend who was along on the bike ride?
Yes.
Can you find out if they used the Ouija board after you went to sleep?
I can yes.
Have you noticed any homeless people in your community?
We have a gated community, so I don't see many, but sometimes they walk the street.
Do you have any neighbors close by your house?
One on each side.
Are there open spaces around your home
Backyard, and front yard.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
My only question would be: Has anything else suspicious occured since you started this thread?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
goosdawg,

What is this strategy supposed to achieve? Other than pointless fill in a thread? I'm serious.....one of those questions was about pop-ups on the ATS site?

What????

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Nope. I came here hoping for people to give me answer to what it might be, and to share what happened. That's all.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranbo

Oh....well in that case....

Its a demon about to take over your soul. Brace yourself, this could be a bumpy ride.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well, it might simply just be the entity you think it is. No mystery. Just some weird entity showing up spooking you out. Take it at face value and think about what you are going to do with it. If I were in your position I would want it to show up again so that I could confront it with some serious questions.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Did Vassago had a negative energy? Did it felt negative around him?

If you see him again, you should ask him why he is talking to you.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join