It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Actually, I'm wondering just how to respond to this.......

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

I think just the fact that the screen name on that myspace is the same doesn't warrant it being the same person. "Steven" has already given us enough information about his Louisiana whereabouts that it can (and has in my searches) been verified as accurate. Either, he IS in LA right now, or has spent enough time there to get the details right.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yeah, I too, think I may of jumped the gun there. The MySpace profile belongs to a Randy and there really is no evidence to link them.

I've been trying to keep a totally open mind on this one, but, I've proven to myself I maybe unconsciously leaning toward disbelief.

I hope I'm wrong.
C

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well, I'd really love to believe this story, and the OP seems pretty sincere but I don't know.

What I'm sensing here is that he decided to have a little fun with ATS.

He went on Wikipedia or something similar, did a little research, found the name of a legendary demonic entity and it's traits, characteristics etc.. then proceeded to create a story around it dropping a few hints here and there that match up with "Vassago" and then sort of pretended to be ignorant by saying that this entity called himself "Vassago". Next thing you know someone looks up Vassago and says hey thats the name of a real demon! and hey, he was known in legends to do what your describing...

If the kid was a bit more clever, he would have said the entity called himself "vasaygo" or something along those lines, allowing for a bit more detective work and thus making things seem a bit more natural and sincere..

Oh well. I'm not saying I disbelieve entirely, I myself have had similar experiences...and I was absolutely horrified.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ok, let me start by saying that when i was 15 i was probably just as good as Ranbo is with grammer, and photoshop was easy as pie. so dont judge people because they apply their brains at a young age.
And i seriously dont understand how you people expect a 15 year old kid to carry a camera around with him all the time, thats just stupid.

Ranbo,
You should know that half of the people on here have no experience with demons on here, and many of those that have don't truely have a good understanding on what they saw or experienced (im not saying i do). Be aware that as soon as you start a thread on this site, people will call you schitzo/try to psychoanalyze you.

Im not saying you won't get the answers you want on here, but I really doubt you will. I've found that the best answers dont exist on the internet. Talk to your uncle and ask him to take you on as an apprentice if you want to delve into the occult more. My suggestion though is to wait till you can drive, or maybe when your 18. (thats just a personal suggestion)

I personally think that Vessago's bussiness with you is done, when i was sixteen i had an encounter with a demon threes different times, i found that the reason was because a close friend of mine was deeply involved with the occult, which in turn put me in the crossfire of his hobby of demon hunting (for lack of better words). but thats a story for another thread

perhaps your grandmother led a secret life which you and your family were unaware of. weirder things happen

Some things i feel you should know are these
-Whatever this is, is probably more deep then you'll ever know, i dont think its just about you. He might have just wanted you to tell people that you saw him just to stir them up and cause a bit of chaos
-Be aware that you probably have a strong link to this and other spirits. be careful when involving yourself with magickal things
-Ouija boards are real, dont use them alone if at all
-Occultism can be addictive, ever since i was 14 or 15 i've been obsessed with magick. If you get serious about it, there will be a point of no return, Ignorange truely is bliss.
-I personally would drop this thread and only start another only if you see him again, i think that 90% of the future posts on here will be people trying to explain that you are psychotic and wrong

I am glad you posted this though, i feel like i needed to see this, if this Vassago can help find lost things, i feel that he may be able to help me recall some memories ive lost
(yes i realize that that sounds crazy to most people in more then one way, but to people who feel the need to insult me for that, im going to start a thread on that topic later, so insult me on there)

Anyway theres my 2 cents, i gotta get to class
if you have any Q's or anything feel free to U2U me (i cant guarrenty i'll come back to this thread anytime soon)

-Sam

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If you only heard the word spoken.....how would you know the name "Vassago" is spelled with the double s?

Some questions for ranbo.....

What happened to my pair of favorite demons? The ones with the red band around the top.

Do I have a loose demon on my car?

What's that demon?

How much wood could a wood demon wuck if a chood wuc......aw hell....

Coke Zerodemon? or Classic Cokedemon? Can or bottle?

What's it mean "when the moon hits your eye, like a big demon pie"?

How about trying to stay on topic?

I don't suppose it would do any good to quote another poster...."All the questions are leading somewhere and it takes time to get there."....Heh?
Fixed.....

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by elevatedone]

[edit on 20-9-2007 by MrPenny]

[edit on 20-9-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Could we drop the age thing. I know I was the one who brought it up, but quite a few of the posters who have come on to defend Steven's age and grammar can't even communicate as well as Steven does. It's really fruitless. He has stated that he is homeschooled, that alone, stomped out my disbelief of his age.

My gut however, still tells me that he's pulling our leg. He's not giving up though. I'll give him point for that!

Also, as for Photoshop, a few things come to mind. First is that he could simply have trial software. He could have also come by it "by other means". I'm not sure I know a teenager who spends any time on a computer that doesn't have either PhotoShop or PaintShopPro.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

your favorite socks with the red band around the top ended up in trash...someone...ummmm....some woman....said they smelled to bad and didn't like the hole in them....vision gone.

no idea.

song by the presidents of the united states of america.

chood wuck what?!

classic canned coke.

don't know what it means but it hurts like hell.

and the answer to the last question-i'll stay on topic;
i think this is a made up story and he keeps filling it along the way, but i'll give a guy some credit since he has patience to keep running it for 9 pages.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Ranbo:

Some questions.

Do you really like Octoberfest?

the ranbo of this myspace page says his father is dead just like our ranbo. interesting find. doesn't mean anything though, even if it is the same kid.

s

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So... Ehm...
My first post..

Anyway... Interesting story.
The first thing I thought about when I saw the picture of the guy was the "mysterious eyes" that can be seen on most hindu- or buddhistic temples... (dont really know exactly)

It's not a exact copy, but doesent it look alike?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ellroy

The question about staying on topic is a bit misleading. I did not write that, the moderator added it in an attempt to rein in my incredibly dumb sense of humor.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

i know

anyway, i think this thread belongs to paranormal studies forum, not here.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's likely that this is all fanciful thinking, but i can't debunk any of this without the evidence in front of me. Some of the questions posed by others seem necessary, except the one about the pie maybe, but if i was a 15 year old kid, i'd be trying to bunk up my ATS points, do a little research into something cool, start up a thread.. bout demons maybe? Still, innocent until proven guilty...

Sorry if you're not lying dude, I've just heard this stuff too many times before and it's proven to lack truth in most cases...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
In response to a 15 year old with photoshop and a command of the english language:

sounds like my humble beginnings as a computer nerd. Pirated photoshop, college-level reading/writing skills, and an addiction to conspiracy and occultism. hmm... how come I didn't get to see red eyed demons!?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
To flog this poor dying horse a bit, I'd just like to add:
The words 'and such' don't seem too appropriate--at least in their context here.
Maybe I'm too old and stereotyping our youth of today; but '...ya know & stuff...' would be more of what I THINK most of the younger set would rattle-off at the end of a sentence. The nice clean, '...and such.' is awful confident--and for lack of a better term, 'wise'--(?). I'm not being mean or a jerk, it's struck me as odd since I've been following this thing; which was page 2 or so.

Ranbo--no offense if this is all legit. Nice try if not.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FullMechaPilot!
Sorry if you're not lying dude, I've just heard this stuff too many times before and it's proven to lack truth in most cases...

I'd amend that to say every case. Plus, anyone else here feel the photoshop image he provided is along the same skill lines as the child drawing of UFOs over the house by TexanLonghorn?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sawyer
As a starting point wikipedia claims that Vassago is 'a mighty prince of hell, ruling over 26 legions of demons. He can be persuaded to tell the magician of events past and future, can discover hidden and lost things, and has a "good" nature. Vassago is specifically the prince of the southern regions of hell. He is said to be the demon of prophecy and the controller of the element enchantment air and air elementals. Vassago is a relatively calm demon and usually remains quite mellow and quiet and kind, though in combat he can be fast and fierce. He is a lover of magick'.

Out of curiosity have you heard the name anywhere before? Do you know anything about Vassago?

WIERD! because I love Magic! i play it all the time with my friends. and in World of Warcraft, i killed a few air elementals... we have SO much in common!

Look, Vassago might be real, im not going to utter his name out loud or anything but come on... that drawing, IMO, gave this whole story away...
I like to draw for fun, and that symbol on the forehead is so easy to draw, i do it for fun if im tired and dont feel like detailing the character much... but not to mention it at all in the story... only the redish eyes.... i mean some on! a symbole on the forehead would be one of the biggest identifiable factors...

So, while all this stuff may exist, to me, this story is a fake. It just upsets me that ppl post this kind of stuff (all the time might i ad) to get a response from people that actually believe this stuff.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If that is his my space page, which i believe it is, (the dead father is TOO coincidental), he's caught in a few lies. But they can be easily explained

First he says on the page he's 16, not 15 like he told us. But that could just be so people will treat him more as an adult on my space. So it's a simple white lie.

He also lies about his location, but then again maybe he is smart enough not to reveal his real location here, who knows if the location he gives on his myspace page is real either.

Either way he is a clever 15, or 16 year old, and he would know the difference between a bum, peeping tom, and a Demon.

My gut says this thread is bunk, it's going no where, and he's just toying around.

In the short time I've been here I've seen already a half dozen threads similiar to this. For some reason people get their kicks doing this type of stuff. They'll even go as far as makeing multiple accounts, and question themselves ect.

There's a whole community of people who do this as a game, aka Ghost Raven. I'm not gonna play along with this one.

--BTW Goos* thanks for the link to that offenders page. I found a convicted rapist lives right around the block from me. As well as a guy who was convicted for showing his privates to young girls lives just a stones throw from my 10 year old daughter. I'm going to let her Grandmother know of this , and give her the guys name and adress so she can be careful of him.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Is this what this board is for? Questioning my age, my intelligence, and even my name? MYSPACE . I'm honestly trying to find questions to answer. Not for people to just tell me they think I'm lying.

Sorry if I'm being rude.

Goos, yes, I checked it out. There are a few within 3 miles of me, but not ones that match the man. I figured you were putting a few dummy questions in, which would only make sense.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'd like to add my 2 cents here fwiw. I believe that there are definitely more unknown forces then most of us can even imagine, but honestly I feel that this person is pulling everyones leg. One example: the spelling of the so called entity,and what I mean by that is that Ranbo got it right. Doesn't it seem a little strange that the spirit he claims is something that can be found so easily? I mean come on it's on wikipedia. We could all make up a story if we were so inclined, I would be more concered if the spirits name was something that wasn't readily available. The next time this person comes up with a story he should go to a occult book store and find a name that actually puzzles the audience. so we have to get off our butts and research it through actual volumes of dark arts.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join