It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce Papers... fact or fiction?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
First off, thankyou John for directing me to this thread.

Second, Chorlton you seem to be portraying a pattern around and seems to me your looking for attention that you may not be getting elsewhere? Skepticism is good but you seem to enjoy ripping everything apart, finding some thrill or joy in it. Therapy sometimes isn't a bad thing

Regards,

Deb

[edit on 30-11-2007 by dsblueyes65]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
John,

Do you know Mr. X.’s identity?. Is this the the same Mr. X who recently Jerry Pippin did a interview with. I am not sure if this is the same Mr. X www.jerrypippin.com...

In your posting above, you have indicated that Thomas Costello said that Dulce was not actually a war but an error made by a security guard which triggered the Grey to kill the scientists and guards. Do you know where the notion that it was a war came about?

Its not a surprise that new information has come out regarding underground basis in the UK, very similar to what we are reading above, as well the drawings. I have read similar documentation that was dated in the 1970’s and early 80’s with drawings of what was transpiring in some of these underground bases in he UK that were told to be R&D facilities run by the American Military.

Are you open to the fact that Dulce is not the only underground facility in the world? And have you done any reports on them if so could you offer more information?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Originally posted by dsblueyes65

John,

Do you know Mr. X.’s identity?.

Yes, as I said I got Mr. X's name from the letter he wrote to Tom Adams. Tom Adams gave the letter to me and asked me to look into his claims. I spent a lot of time with Mr. X.

Is this the the same Mr. X who recently Jerry Pippin did a interview with. I am not sure if this is the same Mr. X www.jerrypippin.com...

No, it is not the same Mr. X.

In your posting above, you have indicated that Thomas Costello said that Dulce was not actually a war but an error made by a security guard which triggered the Grey to kill the scientists and guards. Do you know where the notion that it was a war came about?

I don't remember. I believe I refered to it as an 'altercation' but I might have said war. The documents that Bob Lazar read at S-4 called it an 'altercation'.

Are you open to the fact that Dulce is not the only underground facility in the world? And have you done any reports on them if so could you offer more information?

There are at least 50 major underground installations in the United States alone. Richard Sauder is a good authority on underground bases.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thankyou John,

Through your kindness of offering Dr. Richard Sauder name I came across a great link that has a preview of his book 'Underwater and Underground bases' containing 161 pages to view! Great Find!

books.google.ca...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

There are at least 50 major underground installations in the United States alone. Richard Sauder is a good authority on underground bases.

Thanks for the post.

Phil Schneider said 100+ (dunno if they are all major though) and i am pretty sure he said they were all connected too

www.youtube.com...

"A rebroadcast of this interview in its entirety.
Author Richard Sauder returned to discuss the latest evidence of underground bases and tunnels. During the first two segments he was joined by the Director of Astrosciences Research Network, Bill Hamilton, who became interested in underground bases as part of his research into UFOs.

Given maps by John Lear, Hamilton said he checked out Dulce, NM to see if he could find any evidence for an underground base that was allegedly jointly operated by aliens and the US military."

maps? lets see em

[edit on 30-11-2007 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Would you say the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, NASA are mixed up in all of this?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Another good read is 'Jon King Above Top Secret'

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

I know that the manipulation of gene and crossing of species has been worked on from way back 1930's maybe long before..could it possibly be that a secret gov. project has been to create useable creatures for future in space, using innocent humans and animals? The creatures seem to be what we have been told would work well in space and it they were created without sexual desire (genderless) without waste product when they fed their bodies (no need to urinate or defecate) and also the wonders of reptilian skin could be for those needed to stay awake on long space voyages and care for the new space faring breed. Just a thought.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Char-Lee because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
reply to post by magycpapyri

Firstly check the Name of this post
Its called Dulce Fact or fiction then the poster goes on to say "Any Thoughts".

One again people jump to concusions. Why do you assume (wrongly) that I havent read everything available on Dulce? What gives you that idea?

In responce to the OP's question "Fact or fiction". The Dulce story is pure fiction. Despite what people say there is NO, evidence of anything under Dulce, Nothing.
Do some of you realise what logistics are needed in place for an underground site? I would suggest you do a sniff around at even the smallest of underground sites and take a peek. When you bung a void underground you create problems, put humans in that environment and the problems multiply , then put machines down there and the problems become massive, clean air, water waste dispose exhaust fumes, condensation, heat etc etc etc. Thats not to mention the truckloads of supplies that would have to be trucked in every day.
Now take a look around Dulce...........Nothing
Now take a look at all the evidence available about Dulce...........Nothing.
Thats because theres nothing there, never was, its all a tale that has built up and as it gets passed from person to person it gets multiplied.

I am quite alarmed at people that will believe the most fantastic of fairytales yet ignore the logic that must be hammering at their brains.

There seems to be many deep facilities underground around the world, I guess humans have the ability to pump air and water and remove waste and pretty much deal with problems.
one example but I found many:
Homestake Mine (South Dakota) and the Henderson molybdenum mine in Colorado. In July 2007 the NSF gave its approval to Homestake.[1]
"If completed, Homestake will be the deepest underground science facility in the world, 8000 feet below ground (7200 meters of water equivalent, for cosmic-ray shielding purposes), deeper than the current record holder, SNOLAB in Sudbury, Ontario at 6800 feet below (6000 mwe)."

en.wikipedia.org...
As for supplies and such it can be brought in to one entrance even at night, anything is possible with enough help and $$.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join