It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here it is:

MI5 called me yeterday and left a message.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hey Gridkeeper !!!!!!!!

So what is it that you have to tell them?....lol
I can't see anything you have done wrong here.
Surely one has a right to post and comment on videos taken of objects in the sky.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Cyber_Wasp]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wow this is quite interesting ! As until the 8th I'm on dial up speed so could someone pretty please screen shot a few interesting things out of the videos, I've had to wait quite a while to watch a few minutes of footage

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sorry Gridkeeper but this all smells of BS.

If you guys had been legit you would have done this as others here had suggested and released all of the information.

Claiming its too dangerous….BS.
Claiming people are not prepared….BS.

Instead you have some BS Alien home movie that shows a glimpse of some Aliens. BS to the max.

You must be laughing your arses off.

I know you are in terrible danger and MI5 wants to leave a message on your phone. From your posts it’s more likely you have some financial civil matter they wish to speak with you about.

The Levels BS.

As with all previous scams the “information” is being let out in small amounts, drag it out as long as you can boys but I seriously think your scam has been debunked.

Look at the BS Alien movie.

If I was able to film Aliens I would show the whole ship…go for a tour of the ship or at least the room….but no you can’t do that your studio is only so big.

Ask them a question…we have sound on cameras these days. Hey they don’t have to speak… just bleet or something.

It comes down to this.

If you were truly scared you would have released it all in one go to protect yourself. Instead you guys are all trying to profit from dodgy home movies with low budget special effects.

When you were asked legitimate questions you could not and would not answer them….BS.

Any credibility you might have had was lost then.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Quoting Grimholt
Sorry Gridkeeper but this all smells of BS.

If you guys had been legit you would have done this as others here had suggested and released all of the information.

Not So.

Claiming its too dangerous….BS.
I don't have to prove that to anyone but could quite easily do so IF I HAD TO.

Claiming people are not prepared….BS.
Maybe it's the other way around, that we are not prepared.

Instead you have some BS Alien home movie that shows a glimpse of some Aliens. BS to the max.
If you want to believe that'sbull# then fine I have no problem with that whatsoever.

You must be laughing your arses off.
Only at you, comments like these crack me up(no offense).

I know you are in terrible danger and MI5 wants to leave a message on your phone. From your posts it’s more likely you have some financial civil matter they wish to speak with you about.
What? The thing with Mr.Escamilla. There is nothing going on there it's all benn sorted behind closed doors and has NOTHING to do with the law although many people may think otherwise.

The Levels BS.
The levels are disclosure levels. We are limited to what we are able to release because we don't have enough equipment, are you willing to fork out 25 grand so we can do this properly? We started with the lowest quality footage and worked our way up. You want it all at once? Impossible, they is no big team behind this, no big media companies, nothing like that at all.

As with all previous scams the “information” is being let out in small amounts, drag it out as long as you can boys but I seriously think your scam has been debunked.
See above answer.

Look at the BS Alien movie.

If I was able to film Aliens I would show the whole ship…go for a tour of the ship or at least the room….but no you can’t do that your studio is only so big.

Ask them a question…we have sound on cameras these days. Hey they don’t have to speak… just bleet or something.

So you didn't see what was on the table or HEAR the breathing of the person behind the camera then?????????????????

Studio, now that is funny. I was even accused of making the moon film in a studio, if I were that good then I would have a good job in this field and plenty of cash in pocket, no?

It comes down to this.

If you were truly scared you would have released it all in one go to protect yourself. Instead you guys are all trying to profit from dodgy home movies with low budget special effects.
No special effects and no money being taken for this. ALL THE VIDEOS ARE FREE, WHERE IS YOUR LOGIC IN THAT STATEMENT?

It is not about being scared. You are obviously not clear on the overall picture here.

When you were asked legitimate questions you could not and would not answer them….BS.
Have you never heard of free will? We all have the God given right to use it as we see fit.

Any credibility you might have had was lost then.

All this was filmed through an 8" telescope with a 200 pound camcorder. Don't like it? Then don't watch it.

Maybe one day I will post actual conversations between MI5 and myself, maybe.

Gridkeeper.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Gridkeeper]

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hey Gridkeeper. What if I told you I had access to a professional, commercial (institutional) telescope, imagining equipment and a complete staff of non-controlled (you know, by that evil NASA group, lol) personnel that could look into your "claims" We could image it using different wavelengths, etc, depending on what your super secret ultimate method of capturing these amazing images is.

Why don't you share your co-ordinates (since you lack the funding to properly investigate) and whatever process is claimed to be used to take these "alien craft photos" and we'll go ahead and get this looked into through means you can only dream of? Might want to pursue this, before you end up looking like another internet fool making claims he can't begin to back up.

I can assure you, if any of your utter non-sense can be backed up, you will receive the credit and attention you seem to desire (which lumps you into the crowd of hoaxers and ignorant pseudo-investigators that don't understand what they are looking at and proclaim them things they aren't)

Come on, lets "Deny Ignorance" You have nothing to fear, as you are so sure of this foolishness that there is no way you could be proven wrong, right?

If I was making such claims, I would want it looked into through means that would back me up professionally. I would not want to be some silly "internet" superstar, one out of a thousand fools making outrageous claims on worthless internet bulletin boards looking for fame, fortune, and attention.

How 'bout it?.............Thought so. Let the excuses begin.........

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Gridkeeper

There are some of us who actually think this is for real. I also know thinking about this gives others a big headache.

Could you take a look at other things out there, with your set up? Like Comet Holmes? If you have done that, excuse me for not reading the last page or two.

Some of those guys are under a lot of pressure these days, so many things to try and discredit, their workload is heavy.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

You know when I started to read your post I actually thought you were on the level. And then I read the rest.
No I won't take you up on your offer, or is that what you wanted me to say? So you think I'm just looking for fame? What do you think would happen to me if your buddies proved this to be real then? Lets not be stupid, eh?

Don't waste my time. If you'd watched the films you would have at least half a dozen co ordinates already.

Gridkeeper.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

We are on the case, need a clear night.

New compilation video.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
John Lenard Walson.
Many things have been said about the way John
Lenard Walson can film into space,at satellites
and other thing.He does not know what the objects
on film are, but Gerry Gilmore was very kind
enough to identify some of the objects that are
the real star wars hardware up in space.

READ THIS KIND E-MAIL BELOW FROM Professor of
Experimental Philosophy
Institute of Astronomy,
Re: photo
Sent: Thu 1/18/07 3:37 AM
To: john lenard ([email protected])

Hello again,
and again my congratulations on your superb
astrophotography
You are clearly getting some images at almost the
diffraction limit of
your telescope. In the very sharpest images there
are hints of diffraction
rings visible on the edges of the satellites. That
is of course the
absolute limit of optical performance, and is only
rarely attained.
Interestingly, the process you have, of using a
high-quality imaging
system, with fast read-out, and then selecting the
rare `perfect' images
is something which has been developed and applied
somewhat by one of my
colleagues here. You might like to look at our
local web page presenting
some of this:
www.ast.cam.ac.uk...

You might also be interested in a journal produced
by the
MIT Lincoln Laboratory - which is the group which
has built some of the
things you are seeing. Much of what they do is
what used to be the
Star wars project, which no doubt involves some of
your objects. They
don't talk about the military satellites,
of course, but there are many dicussions of earth
surveillance, and
related issues. It is distributed only to academic
organisations, so
you may need to get your local library to borrow
it, but you
may be able to get this (for free) from
Subscription Coordinator
Room L-054
Lincoln Laboratory
MIT
244 Wood Street
Lexington
MA 0240-9185
USA
best regards
Gerry

Far Above Space and Time -Compilation of 40 space UFO videos

Dr. Michio Kaku - The Real Star Wars Project ( this video also has it's own thread, I know)

GK.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Don't waste my time. If you'd watched the films you would have at least half a dozen co ordinates already.

Now come on, don't waste my time either, lol. Which of your dozens or blurry, boring youtube superstar videos do I have to waste my life watching to get these? Just list them here, I don't have the time or the patience to sit through your cheesy, low quality video dribble that seems to amaze many blind people on this board.

What do you think would happen to me if your buddies proved this to be real then? Lets not be stupid, eh?

How would be proving this is real be stupid? I don't understand what you are crying about here? Would "the man" come and get you, lol. Paranoid much? See, unlike folks who's minds are so open their brains fall out, reasonable people like myself and many others around here won't go crying if this stuff is proven, hell we want it to be true as mush as the next guy goes....that's why we are here. You see, when we debunk or prove something is not what you think, folks like you guys scream and cry cover up, ignore any verifiable data that does not prove your point and call anybody who does not agree with you goverment stooges and "too blind to see the truth" lol. But, if you guys could prove us wrong without the use of the standard tactics those that "know the truth" or have claim to have information they are not yet "ready to share", like yourself, do then you would see us bow and curtsy in support. That's why your only hope of not looking like a kook right now is to bow and curtsy to the other side of the fence to get your point verified....unless your claims are as bunk as many think they are....

I mean, if I was crying on the internet about how I was taking alien spaceship photographs...lol...i wouldn't want professional to look into it either lest I be exposed or ridiculed for my ignorance or deliberate misinformation.

So what's it gonna be, Gridkeeper. You have AMPLE, and I do mean AMPLE opportunities to shut people like me up. There are thousands of astronomers out there with access to equipment that you don't even understand or probably even know about that would jump at the chance to prove you right. And since you don't desire ANY fame, fortune or glory what's stopping you from pursuing the truth?

Oh yeah, that's right. Turn on the lights and the coach roaches stat scurrying. Maybe your not ready for anyone to shed light on your story just yeah.....maybe you can wring this out a little longer to get the attention or whatever jolly you get of this whole SHAM.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

John Lenard Walson.
Many things have been said about the way John
Lenard Walson can film into space,at satellites
and other thing.He does not know what the objects
on film are, but Gerry Gilmore was very kind
enough to identify some of the objects that are
the real star wars hardware up in space.

READ THIS KIND E-MAIL BELOW FROM Professor of
Experimental Philosophy
Institute of Astronomy,

GK.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Gridkeeper]

Once again you are breaking the rule of Ethics by disclosing a private
and confidential email sent by a respected professor and astronomer
from the UK just in order to support your agenda wich is completely
unfair and a lack of respect Gridkeeper, you should know that.

Any email correspondence is private and confidential between two
parties just as ordinary mail wich is protected by laws, unfortunately
email correspondence is not protected but is based in good faith, trust
honor and sense of responsability. The only way a private email message
can be discolsed in public is by the agreement and authorization of
both parties. I'm sure professor Gilmore is not aware that his name
has been involved by you in this discussion about alien spacecrafts
from space. I'm sure professor Gerry Gilmore will be upset to know
you are suggesting he is endorsing these alleged alien craft videos
wich we know he is not.

If you don't care to disclose private and confidential converstations
by email correspondence Gridkeeper then I should remind you
John Lenard's own words that I quote:

>peace

>all is private in this mail and all my phone calls are private

>ike i keep all you emails private like you ask me too

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You're nuts, I'm finished with you Santiago.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

I can see why your done with him, Gridkeeper. You have not been able to answer a single one of his questions without acting like a transparent 8 year old....and not to mention he has TORE up some of your stuff in this thread and made you look like the [potential] hoaxer and attention seeker you [probably] are.

Now, move it or loose it. Your getting called out. Time to crap or get off the pot. If your too constipated to go right now, drop this thread and let it die until you are ready to come back to reveal and tell all. Otherwise you are fitting into the CLASSIC hoaxer and attention seeker pattern and starting to look pretty bad around here (and everywhere else you post this utter foolishness)

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just give me all your footage, I'll release it for you. Tell them I stole it or something.

I'm not afraid of dying.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You're nuts, I'm finished with you Santiago.

Santiago ? You mean Jose. Who is this guy talking to anyway ?
Listen you, I talked to professor Gerry Gilmore to alert him about you
discolsing in public a very private and confidential email he sent to
the infamous John Lenard Walson in good faith trusting that this guy
Lenard would be a serious amateur astronomer seeking to exchange
something of interest. Nothing but.

I can assure professor Gilmore must be very angry and dissapointed
for being deceived by these couple just in order to use him for their
mundane purposes wich is completely outrageous and unfair for the
british astronomer. Shame on you Lenard and Gridkleeper.

Just to clearify this mess by gridkeeper. Professor Gerry Gilmore NEVER
said that these alleged images from space were indeed spaceships nor
alien crafts etc. Professor Gerry Gilmore, one of the UK's most respected
astronomers just expressed his interest in the original images sent by
Lenard sometime ago and asked for more information as a legitimate
scientific interest, that's all. As usual in John Lenard's behavior this
information was never submitted properly but Lenard took advantage
of Gilmore's email to claim a famous astronomer was endorsing those
videos, an outrageous action. John Lenard also sent some messages
with videos to several people at NASA with the same purposes and got
some response in the same fashion but never replied. Later Lenard
claimed NASA was very interested in his alleged alien spaceships from
deep space etc. wich is absoluitely BS. I have by now some copies of
these NASA people emails and I hope Lenard will not dare to post them
too via gridkeeper.

You see this is the kind of behavior this couple John Lenard/gridkeeper
exhibit all the time, posting confidential emails from people distorting
the original messages just to pursue their objective wich is: MONEY.
By now is well known that both John Lenard and the gridkeeper are
trying to sell their scam for a Million Dollars deal to any tv producer
interested in the alleged spaceship images from deep space.
This is a fact and gridkeeper himself recognized it's true, I have
his statement.These couple are just dancing the dance of fools living
in a dream of illusions, a Million Dollars/Pounds ? Will never happen.

By the way I have proof of everything I said and I'm ready to expose
the evidences if needed. Be advised

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Just give me all your footage, I'll release it for you. Tell them I stole it or something.

I'm not afraid of dying.

Oh he won't do that unless you put One Million Pounds cash on the
table. That's it. But if you want check these videos provided by
John Lenard himself for free and without those nasty logos and legends,
just the clean images for everyone to download.

Just keep in mind these are Fakes.

video.google.es...

video.google.es...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

By the way I have proof of everything I said and I'm ready to expose
the evidences if needed. Be advised

Go ahead and throw it out there. These two will be labeled as deliberate hoaxers and removed from polluting this fine forum with any more of their utter dribble.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
So complicated!!!!
so many space vessels in this piping thesis.....
How many more out there?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I dont understand why people play games like this. If what we are seeing in the videos posted are truly real then I dont think money or anything else for that matter would make a difference. You would be giving every one the info they needed to get to the bottom of this, unless you some how know that what ever it is in these ships are friendly. Because if they are hostile I dont think money is going to help!

[edit on 03/22/1977 by XcLuciFer]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join