It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barksdale Missile Number Six: The Stolen Nuclear Weapon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL

Originally posted by mattifikation
A nuke would collapse our stock market. The level of fear would be insane. Bush is stupid, but not so much that he doesn't realize he needs a country with a sound economy to wage war against half the Middle East.

Actually a lot of research has pointed to the possibility that Bush is trying to purposefully destroy the American economy in an effort to bring our nation under the control of a new North American Union. The NAU is being actively discussed in congress, you knew that right? The money spent on the war in Iraq supports this theory...

Spot on, CyberSEAL. Not only that, but who in their right minds thinks that Brush actually has any say in the running of the USA anyway? He's just a little boy, he does what he's told, that's it.

But you're right in essence. The FED is actively robbing the wealth of middle-class America right now (re-possessions, that kind of thing), and when they have looted the arse out of the USA and it's effectively worthless they'll hide that by switching to the Amero. They did exactly the same in Europe when the Euro was launched. Oh, and when the Amero comes into use, expect its initial value to plummet as they rob people yet again before they have a chance to get used to the actual worth of their new "currency"...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberChas

It's my first ever ATS post even though I have been reading for months.

Just wanted to point out the most recent (2) huge increases in Put Options on the global market. One on US stocks and one somewhere else (no I can't remember).

The same thing happened right before 9/11.

"Put options are basically somebody betting that the market will take a 30-50% dip by a certain date."

Both of these ginormous put options were dated to end later september and both by anonymous people/institutions.

One person stands to lose $700,000,000 if the market does not crash.....
$2,000,000,000 gain, or more if it does...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Where will it be dropped? Europe... then it ends up falling into the Mediterranean by accident.

How do I know this? Nostradamus. www.nostradamusonline.com...
He's predicted practically everything right...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTMASTER

The minute that i read that the UAF mistakenly loaded nukes onto the b52 i smelled trouble. i formerly worked in nuke security for the USN on submarines and i know the policies and structure as the entire program is dictated by the UAF.. nuke warheads and weapons are stored separate from standard non nuclear weapons! you don't just grab the wrong one and put it on the plane. they also don't get moved without a whole team of people inspecting it, surrounded by people with loaded guns. i know i was one of the gun holders and part of those teams.. direct visual accounting of each nuke weapon is multiple checks every hour of the day 24/7. you don't just take 5 or 6? nukes and nobody notice until hours later at the receiving instillation. IS THERE A MISSING WARHEAD OUT THERE I AM BEGINNING TO WONDER!, and the cover-up stinks. but this is just me ranting!

That is just not true, in the case of this particular weapon system. The ACM is stored with the active warhead in it.

Giving the military the benefit of the doubt (a very long stretch of the imagination, I know) The weapon system as a whole is being decommisioned, so there was knowledge of the missiles being taken from their storage, and they were known to be active when they were taken from storage. The story they are telling is that from the shop where they were working on them, to the B-52 on the flight line is where the mix up happened, althought I dont see how hard it would be to count 12 warheads instead of 7, but I digress, and they thought that they had all been taken down, when in reality they hadnt....

Like I said earlier, I am in the AF, and around nuke guys all day long, and I dont know if I buy that, but if there is an extra warhead floating around there (which I doubt) it is pretty much useless. You guys can keep going on about bombing cities and all that, but it wont be with any of these nukes, if it ever goes down....

I really dont know what to believe...something is fishy, but not to the extent of the gov't nuking its own citizens.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by PokeyJoe]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Maybe I've just been skimming too fast, but I haven't seen anyone make the possible link to Oct 15-20. There was a post on here a while back about a joint federal, state, local, tribal government exercise with the assitance of British, Australian, and Canadian military to react to a scenario exercise in which 3 dirty bombs are used on US targets. As it came from Northcom and deals with the Pacific region, likely "targets" in the exercise are Guam (isolated military base), Portland, OR, and Seattle, WA. Both Portland and Seattle are liberal cities in liberal (for the most part) states.

They wouldn't need presidential codes to dismantle a missing nuclear weapon and use the nuclear material to create three dirty bombs.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
­

This sounds to me like Albany, NY. Elliot Spitzer, Hillary Clinton, Rudy Giuliani..

Well if those people were there when it blows up, it could be a plus for the country
. But seriously, Giuliani was directly involved in 9/11 for sure, and Clinton was involved too, but less directly. So they wouldn't be killed... but sure they could use that as a propaganda tool for political purpose since Hillary is the globalist front-runner.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
That is just not true, in the case of this particular weapon system. The ACM is stored with the active warhead in it.

That's as maybe, but it still doesn't get around the fact that no service personnel on this planet are going to mistakenly load missiles with nuclear warheads onto a plane mistakenly. Firstly, they wouldn't mistakenly get out of their store in the first place without authorisation from the very highest level. Secondly, if they weren't already aware they were going to be loading nukes, any loading crew worth their salt would have stopped and asked some pretty serious questions before proceeding with loading. Military personnel may be unthinking drones in lots of ways, but certainly not where personal responsibility is concerned! The Loadmaster at the very least would have questioned why they were loading nukes, and this question would have gone up the chain of command - UNLESS there was valid authorisation AND the massive amount of paperwork to back it up...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJ-Zodiac
How do I know this? Nostradamus.

I would hardly base any assumption using a man's writings for his time's tyrannical system of government. He hasn't predicted anything, if you'd actually know what Nostradamus' text is about and would educate yourself on such things, you wouldn't jump to some crazy conclusion as that.

Anyways, this was an amazing article. There are a plethora of things falling into place right now. All these events would have to be a major coincidence and an outright scream into a faulty system here in the U.S if there wasn't a more sinister plan behind it all.

I really don't know which is worse. I guess the latter.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by franzbeckenbauer

That's as maybe, but it still doesn't get around the fact that no service personnel on this planet are going to mistakenly load missiles with nuclear warheads onto a plane mistakenly. Firstly, they wouldn't mistakenly get out of their store in the first place without authorisation from the very highest level. Secondly, if they weren't already aware they were going to be loading nukes, any loading crew worth their salt would have stopped and asked some pretty serious questions before proceeding with loading. Military personnel may be unthinking drones in lots of ways, but certainly not where personal responsibility is concerned! The Loadmaster at the very least would have questioned why they were loading nukes, and this question would have gone up the chain of command - UNLESS there was valid authorisation AND the massive amount of paperwork to back it up...

Well I know that I am not a "unthinking drone" in any sense of the word, and I take great offense to that, but anyways....

They were supposed to be taken out of storage...they were being decommissioned...the warheads were supposed to be taken off before they were loaded on the plane. There were 12 total, and 5 that were active...

I agree with you though, there were some very very deep security violations, and I am sure the whole squadron probably got an Article 15, at the least. I already explained in a previous post the system that they follow, and more than one person dropped the ball....for some reason I want to chalk this up to bored, careless Airmen, more than nefarious government plot to overthrow the world, but thats just me...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is a very scary incident and highly important that we spread it to whatever news boards there are and talk to who ever we can to highlight the importance of this issue.

I have done this by posting this topic and some of the highlighted issue on the 3AW Radio program's forum page here in Melbourne, Australia to alert others and hopefully the news readers to this topic.

This is a reputable talk back radio show and it will interesting to see if they run the story on air or what -

www.mytalk.com.au... 8C705%7d

so your bit guys and make everyone aware of this.

This Friday doesnt look good - Airforce standing down, no Israeli flights out of US on that day, US Government warning of a "high impact ttack threat bu Al-CIAda".

Stay Safe fellow ATS'ers

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Well I know that I am not a "unthinking drone" in any sense of the word, and I take great offense to that, but anyways....

They were supposed to be taken out of storage...they were being decommissioned...the warheads were supposed to be taken off before they were loaded on the plane. There were 12 total, and 5 that were active...

I agree with you though, there were some very very deep security violations, and I am sure the whole squadron probably got an Article 15, at the least. I already explained in a previous post the system that they follow, and more than one person dropped the ball....for some reason I want to chalk this up to bored, careless Airmen, more than nefarious government plot to overthrow the world, but thats just me...

PokeyJoe, choose not to take offence. I myself spent 15 years as an unthinking drone - I didn't realise how much of an unthinking drone until long after I left the services. It wasn't meant as an insult, merely a statement of fact. If people are not encouraged to think laterally, why should they even consider the existence of the concept of lateral thinking? As far as I was concerned during my 15 years service the world was black and white - and I was one of the more open-minded people I knew!

But to get back to the issue at hand. According to MSNBC the incident prompted

"...the firing of one commander, Pentagon officials said Wednesday."

and

"In addition to the munitions squadron commander who was relieved of his duties, crews involved with the mistaken load — including ground crew workers — have been temporarily decertified for handling munitions, one official said."

This, to my mind, is the purest of pure BS. There is no way on this earth that nuclear armed missiles can be MISTAKENLY loaded onto a plane. None at all. The amount of authorisation needed to even LOOK at the damn' things, coupled with the reams of paperwork needed to even think about moving them, means it is totally inconceivable that an unthinking "munitions squadron commander" could have authorised the loading of them onto a bomber - without someone else further down the chain of command thinking "hang on a cotton-picking second here!" The amount of checks and balances involved in the handling of nuclear weapons is crazy; the suggestion that "someone made a mistake" - ESPECIALLY in the USAF - is quite frankly absurd. The only way those missiles ended up on a plane was because someone somewhere ordered them there. They then sacked someone further back down the chain of command as a scapegoat.

The reason WHY someone ordered those missiles onto a plane is the only matter for conjecture, I would suggest. That SOMEONE ordered them onto a plane is almost indisputable, as anyone who has ever had any dealings with the things will know if they are totally honest with themselves...

[edit on 11-9-2007 by franzbeckenbauer]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

You'd get rid of Spitzer and Hillary. Then Rudy will storm in on his high horse and claim credit for everything that went right. The president will be forced to appoint a govenor for NY, which would of course be Rudy. He's on his way to the white house baby!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

El Al's website shows the flight from NYC to TelAviv is a go for Friday:

Newark International
(New York) Ben Gurion
(Tel Aviv) 15/09 23:50 16/09 16:25 Business Class LY026 Boeing 777-200 ELAL

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
How anyone could turn such a serious issue into a right/left; conservative/liberal division is beyond me and shows just how brainwashed some people are.

Let's leave the fake political divide out of this one people and get back to the topic at hand.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberSEAL

Uhhrighhhttt.

Without the backing of an economically powerful United States, any "NAU" would be utterly impotent. It would be like the collapse of the Soviet Union, except it would decrease the number of countries instead of increasing it.

A major hole in your theory also exists in the fact that dozens of European nations came together to form the EU, and it doesn't seem to have required any of those nations nuking themselves in order to make it happen.

Anyways... I'm STILL waiting for the gap between a missing nuke and America blowing up one of its own cities to be filled by some sort of evidence. So far, we don't even have one of these mysterious "anonymous sources" supporting that idea.

And **IF** you all are right, and somebody in America is planning to nuke ourselves, NO we do not need more anonymous sources coming forward. NO we don't need to send a bunch of unfounded emails to news organizations which only discredit ourselves. NO we don't need to spread fear-mongering and wild conjecture across the Internet just to watch people go "omg wer'e gonna die!!"

No, that's not what we need. IF you are right, and that's a big if, we need proof to be uncovered, useful and CREDIBLE information to be released to the public, and action to be taken to STOP the plot. In other words, we need somebody who is respected and trusted to come right out, put his life and career on the line like a true patriot, and expose the real threat so that World War Three can be avoided.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
IF these nuclear devices really are about to get dropped on a US city, wouldnt it be best to do it as fast as possible before people start investigating what actually happened?

I mean, when (IF) it actually happens, its easier to let the guilt fall on somebody else, considering the panic a nuclear bombing would lead to. People wont be sitting by they computers discussing it when hell brakes loose i would think.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Uhhrighhhttt.

Without the backing of an economically powerful United States, any "NAU" would be utterly impotent. It would be like the collapse of the Soviet Union, except it would decrease the number of countries instead of increasing it.

A major hole in your theory also exists in the fact that dozens of European nations came together to form the EU, and it doesn't seem to have required any of those nations nuking themselves in order to make it happen.

Anyways... I'm STILL waiting for the gap between a missing nuke and America blowing up one of its own cities to be filled by some sort of evidence. So far, we don't even have one of these mysterious "anonymous sources" supporting that idea.

And **IF** you all are right, and somebody in America is planning to nuke ourselves, NO we do not need more anonymous sources coming forward. NO we don't need to send a bunch of unfounded emails to news organizations which only discredit ourselves. NO we don't need to spread fear-mongering and wild conjecture across the Internet just to watch people go "omg wer'e gonna die!!"

No, that's not what we need. IF you are right, and that's a big if, we need proof to be uncovered, useful and CREDIBLE information to be released to the public, and action to be taken to STOP the plot. In other words, we need somebody who is respected and trusted to come right out, put his life and career on the line like a true patriot, and expose the real threat so that World War Three can be avoided.

mattifikation, CybersSEAL didn't suggest that the self-nuking was necessary for the NAU. The NAU is happening anyway, whether you like it or not. It's even on the White House website if you care to look; although they "skillfully" call it something else to divert people. Look for Security and Prosperity Partnership; it's been in the pipeline officially since 2005, and unofficially for around 40 or 50 years.

Also, the USA is NOT "economically powerful". The USA is bankrupt, with a debt the likes of which has never been imagined before. The publicly declared figures are around $8.4 trillion; the real debt, including future debts (which aren't counted in the $8.4 trill declared to the public) is closer to $100 trillion. The USA is owned, lock, stock and smoking barrels by the Federal Reserve (which itself is owned lock stock and barrel by European bankers such as the Rothschilds, Schiffs and Warburgs among others) and by China and various MidEastern nations such as Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Your belief that the USA is economically powerful will one day in the not too distant future be shattered completely and for all time when the bottom falls out of the US economy on such a scale that it makes the Fed-engineered Wall Street Crash of 1929 look like a wet weekend...

This is partly WHY the NAU will happen as stated. The change of currency from Dollar to Amero is necessary to hide from the American people just how completely they have been robbed blind by their banking institutions and their "government" (in reality nothing more than enablers for the banksters), and the NAU is part of an old old OLD plan for One World Government. Get used to it; it WILL happen, and unless Americans get out on the streets, in massive numbers, and soon, it will happen by 2010.

But, I agree with your point about the need for evidence that there actually IS a missing missile!!!

[edit on 11-9-2007 by franzbeckenbauer]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

I agree with you 100% I just dont see the coorelation between a "supposed" missing nuke, and the US blowing itself up...there are literally hundreds of missing nuclear warheads around the world, why would this be the one that does us in? Plus, its not even confirmed that there were 6...I still believe that there were only 5, and they are all present and accounted for. If they were going to steal a nuke, why would they tell us about it first? And why would they load up a plane with 5 out of 12 live warheads? Why not just use one and save the energy and the coverup....people want to think that automatically because the gov't or military messed up that its some big plot...I dont get it sometimes.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

technicians sign off transport of nuke weapons from the facility by serial number.. with multiple wittinesses. the receiving techs with their own paperwork verify the serial number and also sign off as correct. the receivers already know the number of the warhead they are supposed to get. you don't get a nuke warhead and not know it unless they just gaffed off the signature without looking. the real mistake could be in route if you had multiple delivery's and multiple trucks? the receivers to transport don't necessarily know the final destination. that is how the afb that the b52 landed at spotted the warheads because of the serial numbers and paperwork. they knew what they were supposed to get and that wasn't what arrived. thats the system. otherwise the weapons would have been sent to be updated at the receiving facility. but fortunately the ground crew checked and followed policy or nobody would have known until they went to dismantle it. thats the system at work its not wrong simply because you say so..

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by darksky
IF these nuclear devices really are about to get dropped on a US city, wouldnt it be best to do it as fast as possible before people start investigating what actually happened?

I mean, when (IF) it actually happens, its easier to let the guilt fall on somebody else, considering the panic a nuclear bombing would lead to. People wont be sitting by they computers discussing it when hell brakes loose i would think.

Just my thoughts.

We wont get the chance. Internet shutdown. Television will be Fox News only. Why do you think BUSHCO has detention camps? There will be outrage, yes, but people will have to take it to the streets, and thats when things will get ugly. I am not prophet plucky, but I have seen things...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join