It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barksdale Missile Number Six: The Stolen Nuclear Weapon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Got It!

Chicago Emergency Alert System Activated Today (6/26/07) By Presidential Code

An emergency alert announced on TV and radio stations in Illinois this morning appears to be the result of a human error in Washington, D.C.

"Apparently, there's some kind of test being run that shouldn't be going out," Lawrence said. "(IEMA) is getting besieged with phone calls from all over the state."

Rather than a test code being sent to the satellites, the Presidential code was sent instead.

"we don't know why the federal govt used a 'hot' or active code rather then a test code."

There you have it.

A recent incident proving that Presidential Codes can and do get sent out "by accident".

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
hmm gools, wasn't it when Bush went in for surgery and was under for a few hours and Cheney had the "football"?

ahh I see you found it, your memory certainly better than mines.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I don't like the post.
I don't like it at all!!!

Frankly, it scares the @#$% out of me.
There is far to much fact to just "blow this off"

With this information all over the web-it started here, but will spread like wild fire.
With everyone knowing this, would "they" still dare use a nuke on American soil?

Does anyone remember when the biggest concern was when the new falls shows started???

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
...americans should prepare for another inside job any time now...
And after that, all should actually do something about the evil that´s ruling your great nation.

best regards from brazil, you all!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Removed.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well the military can't risk damage to the fleet. If they are ground on the 14th, then the EMP from a nuke going off would not affect them. I think also they grounded all of them is to keep inbound military flight from flying into EMP radius and also to protect the location of ground zero. We would be able to figure out where if the gov said just the northeast was grounded.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
So now they have a nuclear weapon and the codes needed to launch it, correct?

Nope, not correct!

We do not know that for sure.

I'm merely giving an example of one incident that happened back in June where presidential codes were used by mistake.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
As scary as this situation is, the odds of our country detonating a nuclear warhead on American soil whose isotope signature can be traced back to us are extremely high. If they did do such a thing, which I'm not so sure of anymore, it would be made of nuclear material refined in Iran or North Korea. That way they would have their "evidence" needed to launch a counter attack.

There are many crazy conspiracy theories on here, many of which I did believe but no longer can. Was 9/11 an inside job, absolutely. I'm talking about all the constant predictions for doomsday scenarios. I think this country will continue to go on as it has been since 1776, until we the people rise up and do something about it -- civil war.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by Copernicus
So now they have a nuclear weapon and the codes needed to launch it, correct?

Nope, not correct!

We do not know that for sure.

I'm merely giving an example of one incident that happened back in June where presidential codes were used by mistake.

Ah OK, it was back in June. My apologies for being too quick to jump to a conclusion. Im glad I was wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I bet if someone informed the media about this little issue that something would be said. Fox news does not seem to want to give in to all the craziness that they keep hearing, even if they're being paid off...

But, I'm pretty sure that most reporters are more interested in their own security. A missing nuke would definitely do the trick.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The codes for the public address system would be different that the codes for release nuclear weapons.

This is just another 'end-of-the-world' thread and after 9/14, people here will pick a new date.

From previous threads the wourld was supposed to end:

Last September
Last November
Last March
Last August

I'm still waiting.........

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Nice post, but this is nothing compared to what's going on in the rest of the world

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Great post! Seriously! From CFR and ``Al-Qaeda`` sources, it would be New York, Washington DC or Chicago in the top 3.

Washington DC, you have the advantage of blowing up the congress which give Bush total power.
New York, for some kind of reason the globalists hate New Yorkers, it's also a big economical center and american symbol. And you can blow up the UN so you can say that terrorists don't want us united, so we will build a more powerful UN...
Chicago, Larry Silverstein owns the Sears Tower.
Also, it's in ``middle america`` there would be also contamination of the great lakes which would kill even more people, also Chicago is part of the ``Manufacturing belt`` and it's a big finance center.

Take your pick. There's also LA, but LA is important for some reasons to the elites so I don't see them nuking their ``own city``.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Man as much as I love this site...I may just have to stop following it...You people simply scare the hell out of me and maybe I should just put my head in the sand and play like the rest of the planet by being totaly ignorant to my surroundings.

Man you guys are great...Its me that is weak

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Oh my god. Is this for real? If it is the only way to prevent the powers that be from capitalising on it is to get the story out in the open before it is too late.

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
This article can be "dugg" here: DIGG
Help spread the information.

Done and done. I suggest everyone else do it too.

I'm going to mail this out to everyone in my contact list. I'm going to mail it to all the news outlets in my country. I'm going to post it everywhere else I can. They are not getting away with it.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If someone stole a nuke would there not be an intense man hunt on for it? It must be known by now who stole it.

So the group that stole it would have to be inclined to use it sooner rather than later regardless of whether or not codes are needed.

How long do you think you could keep a nuke hidden after you just stole it from the us military?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
I bet if someone informed the media about this little issue that something would be said.

We're working on it. I've alerted our press agency to this piece, and asked the author if he would be available for press interviews.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
And nobody stops to consider that "anonymous sources" within the military are rarely to be trusted. "Anonymous sources" are generally the sources quoted by the Weekly World News.

You do realize those sources could be anyone from some guard on the base repeating rumors he heard, to some idiot general who didn't have his facts straight?

And going from "a bomb is unaccounted for" to "The government stole it to nuke an American city!" is a pretty long stretch. Where's the information to fill in that leap? Even the writer of the article mentions other times the U.S. has lost nuclear weapons, and yet not one of those missing weapons was used by Dick Cheney on an American city. Go figure.

Does anyone have evidence that this is a conspiracy to nuke America, other than "Well that's the darkest, most evil conclusion I can think of so it must be right?"

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't think it will be a MAJOR city. The purpose of this false flag operation is very specific: set up Iran and impose martial law. We don't need to take out the entire US economy to do this, just make a big enough splash that we can blame the implosion of the finance markets and dollar on post "event" activities.

New York? NO. Too big, WAY too much work. Been done. And the finance markets.

L.A.? No. Too "obvious." Also, massive immigration problems as the refugees spread across the southwest. Also, the will need the entertainment industry to "pacify" the people while the martial law is being put in place. Need LOTS of AMERICAN IDOL, GREY'S ANATOMY, and LOST to keep people quiet. They would LOVE to get rid of the "Hollywood Liberals" but they will do it a different way.

S.F.? Possible, but I still think TOO BIG and TOO MUCH CLEAN-UP.

Chicago? Possible, but also very big and the commodity markets.

I would put my money on a moderate size city like Portland, Oregon; Phoenix, Arizona; Denver, Colorado.

Portland is very Democratic, and Bush HATES the city. They might go SOUTH of Portland (to be further from Seattle) and let the wind drift cause the major damage to Portland. Perhaps even Eugene, Oregon, an extremely liberal town, where they could then tie "liberalism" and "terrorism" together, and use that to "round up" the "other liberals" that might be harboring terrorists.

Phoenix would be a slap in the face of McCain, and they never miss an opportunity to do that. Plus, it's dry, which will allow the radiation to roll nicely.

Denver is close to lots of military bases and would allow for a lot of equipment to be moved in/out under cover of "support." Of course, at mile high, they may not have modeled for wind drift of radiation in that context.

Also, the reason they don't want this story out and the meme of "a nuke on the loose" is that it would draw too much attention to HOW the nuke got out and raise too many questions, like, "how, in a post-9/11 world would we EVER let a nuke get loose, and what kind of idiots are in charge of our country if THAT happened?" No, they won't let that meme out.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. Flagged. And digged.
PS: Good not to live in the US in these times...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join