It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC lease holder admits WTC7 was intentionally demolished !

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep

I figured you couldn't. You have brushed away facts from people who know what they are talking about. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Banshee provided proof that buildings have come down due to fire.

She did what?
She proved that LIGHTWEIGHT STEEL buildings have come down due to fire.

Did you read the whole link?
Did you? Did you see the paragraph from the article that I pasted where they say LIGHTWEIGHT STEEL?
Banshees first link was about LIGHTWEIGHT STEEL STRUCTURES, like warehouses, not NOT HIGHRISE BUILDINGS.
Banshees second link was WTC data, and as i said earlier I wish I knew how to cut and paste from a PDF doc. because her link only serves to strengthen my arguements.

You have shown yourself time and time again that you don't read everything, just what you feel is pertinent.

You sir, NEED TO READ EVERYTHING, not just bits and pieces.........

You sir, need to practice what you preach. I have read everything related to this link. Its quite obvious that you have not.

And dont you think its odd that Banshee herself is not defending her links?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Let�s look at the claims so far, shall we?

• Claim: The owner of the building supposedly admitted that WTC7 was deliberateley demolished.

Status: Debunked. The term �pull� as used meant to pull the firefighters out of the building.

• Funny how the ministry of truth works.
    Funny how the spinmasters spin.

You know what, I went to a dentistry board and asked them what 'pull it' meant. They assured me it had to do with teeth.
    Then my boss was talking to me about a want ad we had in the paper.
    He asked me if it was still running, I said yes, and he replied with 'pull it'.
    Then there was my dad, who would always come up to me with one finger stuck out, and say 'pull it'.

So you see, 'pull it' can mean many things to many people.
    Taken out of context 'pull it' can mean damn near anything.

FOUR out of FIVE times pull it refers to bringing down a building on the video in question, but the one time Larry Silverstien says it, he obviously means what YOU think it means, NOT in the context of the rest of the video, but only what you say he meant.
    simply absurd

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:17 PM
    link   
    HowardRoark:

Are you aware, that what you have just written are complete nonsense? Why don't you download few pics and videos about the attacks? And why do you recite others' opinions?

I have seen several pics and videos, and I do not care about the bigguys' opinions, because I know, most of them are lies, nothing else.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:20 PM
    link   
    The owner, leaser, engineer, etcetcetc... tell, claim document only what they are told to do!!!! Only the firefighters had their opinions being true right at the attacks! After that, they had a big sut-up, because they were ordered to shut up.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:30 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Istvan
    Only the firefighters had their opinions being true right at the attacks! After that, they had a big sut-up, because they were ordered to shut up.

You obviously have never met any real firefighters.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:36 PM
    link   
    Oh, comeon!!! Probably, you are going to be the one telling me what are my experiences?

In this case, those firefighters were those who saw the most of the collapse and attacks. Yeah, the leaser just knows everything about what happened, am I right? Did he move a piece of rock from the rubble? No.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:45 PM
    link   
    After giving fact after fact of information, and the same 3 people continuing to utter nonsense without providing any tidbit of proof to this thread whatsoever, I've decided to end my debate here. I've come to the conclusion these 3 people are either trolling for points or refuse to read any of the facts that we post. I've gone as far as to post the entire FEMA/ACSE report which is over 500 pages long providing steel studies, reports from hundreds of engineers and firefighters and a slew of other links from independant engineers, analysis and pictures.. along with many other links..

You've provided hypothesis and whatif's. And vulgarly deny any proof as fiction.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:41 PM
    link   

gag order. not debunked.
    i know lots of real firefighters. have for years. great bunch. knuckle rub.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:50 PM
    link   

Originally posted by billybob

gag order. not debunked.
    i know lots of real firefighters. have for years. great bunch. knuckle rub.

Do you think for a second that they would sit still and not cause an uproar if they even suspected that there was something wrong?

Get real. These are real men who walk into burning buildings for a living. What could you threaten them with that would scare them?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:04 PM
    link   

Do you think for a second that they would sit still and not cause an uproar if they even suspected that there was something wrong?

Get real. These are real men who walk into burning buildings for a living. What could you threaten them with that would scare them?

they have families and mortgages. you've seen 'the untouchables' haven't you?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:09 PM
    link   
    Do you honestly think that every fireman is that pusillanimous? These were their friends that died, in many cases their family members.

You have a very low oppinion of your fellow man.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:15 PM
    link   
    I'll be damned!

"pusillanimous"

so THAT'S where that word came from!

**valhall has a new dendrite grow!**

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:25 PM
    link   

Do you honestly think that every fireman is that pusillanimous? These were their friends that died, in many cases their family members.

You have a very low oppinion of your fellow man.

i have a high opinion of individuals. the whole is confused, slow witted and reactionary.
    maybe you missed the knuckle rub. that's a masonic handshake, brother. some are scared, some unaware, some unsure, some complicit. we are humans. we each have different perspectives and data bases. you cannot say a fireman is this, or that. they're all different.
    the police and fire departments are controlled by masons. they have been for a long time. up until a few decades ago, it was nearly impossible to get into either without being a mason.
    but, that's just another whacky conspiracy theory, oh, ....wait...., that happens to tie in perfectly with all the other conspiracy 'theories'. howard, you're gonna cause me to write a book if your not careful. the master will be displeased.

edited cause i'm not goona, i'm gonna

[edit on 20-7-2004 by billybob]

edited cause i forgot me after cause. MORE BEER!

[edit on 20-7-2004 by billybob]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:43 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Istvan
    Oh, yeah... birds made by CNN... there is plenty of hoax, but in those cases the UFO was the real thing, the birds were created from the frames. But the speed of the birds is a bit too high, and the birds (and their shadow) is etremely big. Now those birds are extinct over fifty million years ago. I would still ride one

There were MANY videos taken of the second plane hitting the tower. Only that one you refer to has any shaking. Most likely it was a hand held camera and the person holding it jumped when the plane hit. That is natural.

One video I saw taken by a couple guys on their apartment balcony followed the second plane across the sky and when it hit the building the fellow taking the video, naturally, kept the camera going past the building because his natural tendency was to assume the plane would NOT hit the building and would instead continue past it. Then he jerked the camera back to the building when he realized it had hit.

I think this thread is getting kind of kooky. Some people see government conspiracies in everything. I don't give the government that much credit. They'd bungle it so bad it would be obvious they were involved.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:20 PM
    link   
    Hey Roxdog, here are 4 more terrorists that are supposedly alive getting secondary checks at the airport. Too bad Antimyth was banned, I could show him as well.

Here is the yahoo story that says 4 out of 5 hijackers that were on board flight 77.

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040721/ap_on_re_us/attacks_surveillance_video

The final report is coming out tomorrow. We will see how many more security cameras show men that boarded those planes that are supposedly still alive.

Sorry to revive this thread, but since the final 9/11 report is due out tomorrow, maybe the these people who say the builings were deliberately brought down will be quiet.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:01 AM
    link   
    "Wow, I'm convinced!!!".
    prisonplanet.tv...
    Been on this for going on three years...

Obviously, you don't read what's posted....Fire Engineering?...Editor in chief?..."A Half Baked Farce"? Ring any bells? Oh, Oh wait Hannity, Rush, Franken & NPR don't address it. Oh you're right....

[edit on 22-7-2004 by roxdog]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:30 AM
    link   
    Hellah guys, this is just nonsense!!!

Thise idiots were on those planes, whether they were flying them, or not...

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:02 PM
    link   
    OK, first off Roxdog, Alex Jones is a kook and you shouldn't listen to anything he has to say. Seccondly, I read the BBC article again and I found this most interesting:

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

Really! Newspapers and TV around the World. I haven't seen or heard anything, other that the filth Alex Jones is spewing.

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

So that is not him at Dulles airport? No mention of that though. Just that he took flight training in the US.

This thread is so damn dead, videos show these hijackers who are supposedly still alive at the airport on 9/11, and you just won't admit it. I feel like I am talking to a wall. I think the people over at A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon are looking for a new writer, you should check it out.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:44 PM
    link   
    Alex isn't a kook. Kooks believe that unless somethings on their television, it can't possibly be true. Send me a u2u when you plan to call in and tell him how wrong he is. He begs for people like you to call.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:58 PM
    link   
    Roxdog, I am done trying to debate with you. I like how you pick the first sentence of my last post to argue, but leave everything else out though. THOSE MEN WERE ON THOSE PLANES! Build a bridge and get over it. This is my last post for this dead thread.

One more thing, I wouldn't waste my time calling Alex Jones. It would be like calling Miss Cleo for my free reading.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join