It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC lease holder admits WTC7 was intentionally demolished !

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Four of those men might have been on those planes ( do the math and think of the almost exponential amount of possible scenarios). You may be "tired of debating with me", I'm tired for looking for alternative explanations to these horrid anomolies concerning terrorism against my country and being met with the same weak, ill-informed party line.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Dude, he's on air now, he's looking for callers who disagree with him.
(800) 259-9231. HE'S TALKING ABOUT THIS VERY SUBJECT. I'll be listening.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I tell you guys, that none of these statements are fully backed up, and the whole terrorist attack may even had happened in a way, that is far beyond our imagination.

The identites of all 19 hijackers (DNA samples) have been found, and they all proved to be on the planes. The names may still be fake, but the fact will still remain the same: they were all aboard those planes, and none of them survived.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What the heck are YOU talking about. You have ZERO to back up what you just said. ZERO. DNA? Maybe they can SAY that they have their DNA (which I'm guessing you have nothing that can back that up). Please, If you're going to say, "I'm right, you guys are wrong", follow it up with some sources and possibly a little intelligence. Seen any alien birds lately?

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Looking for sources? Go, and find them! All you have done so far on this forum, is nothing. You are just asking for sources, but you do nothing else. If you have read what others wrote or linked here, you would know, what I am talking about. It is shameful, that you just come here to criticise others.

Those alien birds are more real than your remote controled Boeings, believe me.

So take a search on what we write here, and then you can make a sensible comment. Nobody is going to write a fairy tale here for your personal needs...

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
DNA tests are useless without a true DNA sample for comparison. I don't think the identities of those 19 hijackers has been adequately confirmed. ::shrugs::

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
DNA tests are useless without a true DNA sample for comparison. I don't think the identities of those 19 hijackers has been adequately confirmed. ::shrugs::

The comparison sample can come from a family member. Preferably from the immediate family.

I think that was done shortly after they started to recover remains from the planes.

Could have sworn I read about that somewhere, I'll try to find a link.

[edit on 22/7/04 by COOL HAND]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
The comparison sample can come from a family member. Preferably from the immediate family.

Exactly. I'd like to see a link, if you find it. Nineteen links would be outstanding.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Samples from the places where they were, lived. E.G. Toothbrush, hair, etc. Few remains from the planes were found, and identified already.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yes, I'm sure that they exist. And your point?

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Those alien birds are more real than your remote controled Boeings, believe me.

Pathetic. And could you point out where I mentioned anything about remote controloled boeings?

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
Samples from the places where they were, lived. E.G. Toothbrush, hair, etc. Few remains from the planes were found, and identified already.

Links? Sources? Oh yeah, "I need to find them myself". I'm gonna try that next time I'm having a serious discussion.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The bottom line is this-If several of the 'named' hijackers are still alive, then the hijackers were not adequately identified. This means that either some of the hijackers stole the identities of others or they were misidentified by authorities. Why continue to label these hijackers with names that were stolen? That's rather misleading, especially for the unfortunate victim of identity theft.

God forbid you were named as one of the hijackers due to identity theft, and no one ever bothered to clarify the reason for that discrepancy. I expect an investigation of an attack this size to be thorough.

I recently had my identity stolen. I can't help but wonder how I would feel if some terrorist decided to use my identity while killing thousands of people. Would the government ever bother to correct this mistake or at least show that a stolen identity was used?

Several of the hijackers true identities are unknown.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The style of flight that this "object" takes clearly indicates a bird to me. Obviously a bird is much smaller than a plane or whatever so this bird was significantly closer than is being told.

Side note: to address an issue earlier on in the thread I have spoken to no less than 10 firefighters about this and the "pull" command referred to early in this thread means to back off and let the fire run its course. It's often given during massive fires in wood frame houses for example when it becomes clear that you will salvage nothing so why have people die to put it out and save a pile of smoldering sticks. Pulling back in no way shape or form refers to anyone taking an action to demolish the building. Anyone who says otherwise needs to be slapped. Theories are one thing, don't lie.

[edit on 7-22-2004 by Djarums]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think it is time to "pull" this topic.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Roxdog? Are you blind, or just lazy? I am not going to tell you more, to read what ppl write here

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
From the way back machine (found on page 13).

Originally posted by Istvan
I have seen that video, too. It is clear that the collapse sterts at the impact points. Anyway, you got to know, I am just playing a game, to see how far we can go with this topic.

The claim, that the collapse sterts above the impact points has been written down by several websites, bzt I cannot see that myself. Same with the bombs being set off, or the invisible hijackers.

I understand very well, what you say, I also think that terrorists have done it, but why not make a little turn?

Have you taken the topic far enough?

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Another, more chilling use of the term �pull� on 9/11

From the Commission report:

Five seconds later, Jarrah asked,�Is that it? Shall we finish it off?�A hijacker responded,�No.Not yet.When they all come,we finish it off.� The sounds of fighting continued outside the cockpit. Again, Jarrah pitched the nose of the aircraft up and down.At 10:00:26, a passenger in the background said,�In the cockpit. If we don�t we�ll die!� Sixteen seconds later, a passenger yelled,�Roll it!� Jarrah stopped the violent maneuvers at about 10:01:00 and said,�Allah is the greatest! Allah is the greatest!� He then asked another hijacker in the cockpit,� Is that it? I mean, shall we put it down?� to which the other replied,�Yes, put it in it, and pull it down.�88 The passengers continued their assault and at 10:02:23, a hijacker said,�Pull it down! Pull it down!

Lest we forget.

[edit on 22-7-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Oh, yes! I am still looking for ten more viewpoints, and five hundred more posts on this topic...

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
the man from FEMA who said, 'we arrived monday night, and were ready to go'(not verbatim, but close) on a national tv broadcast, was legally barred from speaking about it.

'they' hate our freedom. it's true. it's just that 'they' are a pack of demon dealing satanists bent on a totalitarian takeover of the world. you who are complicit or blind, ....few of you realise how the subtle forces eat away at the rock built by men of good conscience. how the systems are slowly put in place over decades, and centuries even. this is the tao.

phil shneider(do a web search, download or buy or copy his video, he was a patriot), said the cia was responsible for the first bombing of the WTC.(and oklahoma city, incidentally)

THAT is when the bombs were planted. not when it was built. the weekend before 911, the upper floors of one tower were closed for 'rewiring'(i guess they screwed up in '93). look into the security company responsible for the WTC and who owns it. things get all bushy.

this story is going top unravel, and if i was one of you rats out there, i'd be jumping ship soon. you're cornered, rats. sink, please.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join