It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

photo's -MISSION - (don't ask how I got them)....shhhhh

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
This message is from bmclenegan ... so he asked me to post it here ...

In case you are wondering why you were warned:

Terms And Conditions Of Use

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

[edit on 9/13/2007 by Gools]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think a reading from the Book of DarkStormCrow would be appropriate right about now...

[large quote removed]

SO... these really were some great photos! Really nice and pretty like.
It's a shame this had to end the way it did, but that's the way it goes.
Anyways, enjoy the pics everyone! And be aware that you are looking at a blend of pics from STS-109(108) and STS-118.

[edit on 9/13/2007 by damajikninja]

[edit on 9-14-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

can you post these pictures now?
sounds very interesting.

when will all these lies finally have an end...!!?
im starting to hate this planet and everything else.
maybe its true that the best solution is to just annihilate it.

i saw lots of ufos and some other stuff. but still after 9 years of searching and waiting, i dont know anything at all! i become very very angry!

I WANT ANSWERS!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
Think about the pictures for one minute----the ISS is due to be de-commissioned in two years ---so why would they be adding anything to the old station ---my point is this is the NEW SECRET SPACE STATION under construction. Picture one show's the OLD ISS from a distance....

This new station is a space platform for visit's to the MOON and BEYOND..........

The ISS will NOT be decommissioned in Two years...you may be confusing the ISS with the space shuttle. The shuttle fleet will be retired by 2010, which is the same year the ongoing construction of the ISS is scheduled to be completed. The ISS is expect to be in service at least through 2016 and probably beyond that.

After the shuttles are retired NASA will turn to private space firms (and maybe the Russians) to resupply the ISS with cargo and astronauts until 2015, when the new Orion Crew Exploration Vehicle and Ares Launch Vehicle (the replacements for the space shuttle) will be operational

EDIT:Spelling

[edit on 9/14/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Great pictures , but i don't under stand the confusion.So the pictures were mixed with other missions. Big deal , i had checked the NASA'S web site against these pictures and there seem's to be some that the OP had posted are way better than Nasa's .

I think that the pictures from OP are actually from an inside source . WE should not judge so fast at this site ,we might have just cut our own throat by blasting the OP's source.

If airtrax is still here ,will you ask your source for more great quality pictures. If you can please clarify for us the connection between you and mr.mclenagin.

I still don't understand the deleted post that was made by airtrax.Does anyone have any idea.

keep up the good work airtrax

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think the life of the ISS is only 15 years ,so the OP is right about the lifetime of the Iss.
The first phase of the International Space Station, the Shuttle-Mir Program, began in 1995 and involved more than two years of continuous stays by astronauts aboard the Russian Mir Space Station and nine Shuttle-Mir docking missions. Knowledge was gained in technology, international space operations and scientific research.

So 1995 +15 =2010

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by timoothy

timoothy, all the pictures that were posted can be found in much higher quality on the official NASA sites, see my post about a page back to see them all.

Of the 'anomolies' talked about, they were also visible in the official NASA pics too. There were a couple of very small differences between a couple of the pics, but so far no-one seems to have found these differences significant.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by timoothy
I think the life of the ISS is only 15 years ,so the OP is right about the lifetime of the Iss.
The first phase of the International Space Station, the Shuttle-Mir Program, began in 1995 and involved more than two years of continuous stays by astronauts aboard the Russian Mir Space Station and nine Shuttle-Mir docking missions. Knowledge was gained in technology, international space operations and scientific research.

So 1995 +15 =2010

NASA's presence on the ISS is funded through the year 2016, which means NASA is expecting the Station will be there until at least 2016. After that, congress would need to vote to allow more funding (which is unlikely). It Seems that if the station will stay up there past 2016, other countries will need to take over the American's role.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
For those of you that want to see very cool documentary in HD about space, "Space Station and Beyond" in the Discovery Channel or channel HDT, they have been playing all week, that was the doc that I was refering in my earlier post in the thread.

Its amazing, just like the pictures.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join