It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no objective evidence of Aliens or UFO's

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I personally have a hard time accepting any video evidence as proof, but in my opinion, the black box recordings, astronauts saying "what was that?", and the countless people who have sighted U.F.O.'s are undeniable. It is highly probable that life does exist on other planets, although I don't buy into the reptoid thing.
It would be nice to have some real, hard evidence though. I somehow doubt that we will ever see anything like this.

I already believe, but undeniable certainty would be nice.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeefYakasoba
This makes me think back to the fundamentals you're taught in grade school about the universe. That being, that the universe is infinite.

I sure hope you weren't taught that in grade school.

The universe is expanding, by definition something that is expanding cannot be infinite.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
There is plenty of evidence that ufos exist and it comes from your government for starters. Read Project Blue Book Report 14. There have been NASA astronauts, airplane pilots, military personnel in charge of nuclear weapons, who have all reported ufo's.

I believe that everyone of those "UFOs dont exist" crowd are just uninformed. I admit that it is difficult to wade through the trash out there to find good data but I would start with the Report 14 listed above.

When virtually all of the lunar NASA astronauts have said they have seen ufo's that move with intelligent intent, I believe them. Pilots and astronauts are certainly highly qualified to make such an assessment.

For the disbeliever, I would start with this youtube video for ease of digestion and ease of discovery. www.youtube.com...

Even if you can disprove many of the ufo stories as hoaxes that does not mean one should close their mind to the possibility that ufos do exist.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertarian4life

Read the thread, no one is claiming that UFOs don't exist. The claim is that there is no good evidence that UFOs have anything to do with aliens.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the snipe. I did read the thread and I said intelligently intent and not manmade and since we pretty much know that there are no other intelligent races native to our planet, or at least more intelligent with superior technology that indicates ET, meaning not from Terra Firma. This means that most would consider makers of technology not reproduceable by humankind to be alien in origin. If you consider all the meanings of the word, many people consider those not from thier home country to be aliens. Blue Book report 14 does explain that the craft that were discussed are not of human origin, and since there are no other species who manufacture craft that fly a simple connection to ET can be made. If I have offended thee for not drawing a more concise connection to the post that started the thread, I do apologize. I hope this addendum clears things up for you.

I would hope that people who post on these threads would not insult the person, i.e. accuse them of not reading, when I think it is clear that I read the post, otherwise I might have posted the recipe for duck almondine or something completely unrelated. I would hope politeness would always be demonstrated on this board although I realize that is a tall order for some. Kudos to the vast majority of those who do post polite replies, thereby making this site a wonderful place to discuss fascinating topics. I wish peace and understanding to all members of this forum

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Anything from Project Blue Book is suspect at best. The Air Force has admitted using UFOs as a disinformation cover story for years. That's not a snipe, it's just the truth.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by random hero]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertarian4life
There is plenty of evidence that ufos exist and it comes from your government for starters. Read Project Blue Book Report 14. There have been NASA astronauts, airplane pilots, military personnel in charge of nuclear weapons, who have all reported ufo's.

I believe that everyone of those "UFOs dont exist" crowd are just uninformed. I admit that it is difficult to wade through the trash out there to find good data but I would start with the Report 14 listed above.

When virtually all of the lunar NASA astronauts have said they have seen ufo's that move with intelligent intent, I believe them. Pilots and astronauts are certainly highly qualified to make such an assessment.

For the disbeliever, I would start with this youtube video for ease of digestion and ease of discovery. www.youtube.com...

Even if you can disprove many of the ufo stories as hoaxes that does not mean one should close their mind to the possibility that ufos do exist.

Just because there’s UFO "footage" posted here does not make it genuine!!!! Hardly scientific evidence in my opinion...

[edit on 24-9-2007 by timelike]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
reply to post by Xeven

what are you crazy, there is alien influence all around us. And even more so why don't you go to peru or to Egypt. Read the tablet infront of the spynx...it clearly says that beings came from Atlantis and from the stars. There is information in the bible and almost every religious book in the world.There are ancient artifacts and France apparently was supposed to have a museum with aliens artifacts from all over the world that have been here for thousands possibly millions of years. There are depictions of what seem to be ships or astronauts in caves. So i sud jest you do a little research, alien proof is not just ships in the sky, this goes into a much deeper field.

I went through Dream Stela and I couldn't find any indication about Atlantis or people from the stars whatsoever. Can you please show me the exact part where it mentiones Atlantis?

Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join