It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no objective evidence of Aliens or UFO's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I want to say one thing about these so called credible sources. You have Watergate, senators and priests sleeping with little boys, presidents who take us to war with false unverified and ultimately untrue intelligence, Presidents sleeping with interns, cops selling drugs, generals supporting illegal torture.

Why on earth would anyone call a governor, president, congressman or prime minister a credible witness to UFO? The are just as corrupt, mental and fanatical as the next guy.

Why would you trust anyone making a living off propping up extremely questionable evidence of aliens and UFO's?

There is more credible evidence for WMD in Iraq than for Aliens or Alien spacecraft.

Not one clear bit of evidence in all of history.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I want to say one thing about these so called credible sources. You have Watergate, senators and priests sleeping with little boys, presidents who take us to war with false unverified and ultimately untrue intelligence, Presidents sleeping with interns, cops selling drugs, generals supporting illegal torture.

Why on earth would anyone call a governor, president, congressman or prime minister a credible witness to UFO? The are just as corrupt, mental and fanatical as the next guy.

Why would you trust anyone making a living off propping up extremely questionable evidence of aliens and UFO's?

There is more credible evidence for WMD in Iraq than for Aliens or Alien spacecraft.

Not one clear bit of evidence in all of history.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

so lets instead believe what mommy and papa scientist told you...that the chances of life in the universe is one in a billion. on the one hand you are saying that no sources are credible, but on the other hand you seem to trust questionable information from "scientists".

As already mentioned, I believe in aliens because I have seen them with my eyes. thats enough evidence for me. I am not going to start calling all the people who have witnessed aliens and ufos liars.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Could you please elaborate on what, when and where you saw aliens with your own eyes? I am just curious on what you saw.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Originally posted by Xeven
There is absolutely no more evidence for alien visitation to earth than there is proof of god. All there is are blurry videos and pictures. People who report abductions probably need Prozac and some therapy in their lives. They too have 0 proof.

If witness statements aren't enough then let's free all those jailed because no-one saw the crime. The amount of witness testimony to UFO & alien stuff is enough to go on IMO. And how do you explain groups of people who claim the same experience at the same time?

*EDIT* Sorry the first letter of each line got cut off for some reason.

I have to agree with Wigit. I like what another poster said in another thread, "There IS evidence, just not the evidence that YOU want." It went something like that. Testimony by astronauts, police, retired military figures, airline pilots, etc.... would be credible enough to hold up in a court of law if they witnessed a robbery, why not UFO sightings? What your saying Xeven is that testimonies count for one thing, but not another?

I, for one, have an open mind. I have seen strange things in the sky but none that I think I couldn't explain. I also think that with as many testimonies that are out there, they all can't be delusional. Even if 99% were delusional, that leaves 1%. Those would still be good odds, because to me, that would still mean UFO's are real. Yes yes, some will still scream that's not enough, but it's enough for some. That's all that really matters. What YOU believe.

I also don't think we are SO lucky that we could be the only intelligent species in the universe due to the fact that SOOOO many species are here on Earth in places we never thought there would or could be life. I believe our planet is just an extremely small identical copy of other places in the Universe. Having so much diversified life here is way more than enough proof for me to believe that ET does exist. You tie that into the testimony and eyewitness accounts. That's plenty of wood for the camp fire. Some just need bigger and more wood for the fire. Nothing wrong with that. We'll know 100% one day. I'm patient.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Quazi176]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have a tendency to believe the high ranking government officials that speak out on the subject, as in the disclosure project, because I unable to think of a way they could benefit from doing so.

Pictures and videos are often to subjective for me. People claming to be abducted, at the very least, should be allowed the deceny of having their stories heard. Even if they are mistaken over what happened, they are usually very tramatized and that alone warrants an investigation.

The very best evidence, in my opinion, are radar recordings and people suffering massive amounts of radiation poisoning after an encounter. I am in the middle in that I am not totally convinced aliens are visting Earth, but I am convinced something is happening, even if it's not alien in origin.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Truman_was_a_Dalek

Here is the story of Canada's most famous UFO encounter. It took place in Falcon Lake, Manitoba. There is radiation involved in this case. The witness attended the Mayo Clinic for treatment, but they (Mayo Clinic) denied he was a patient. He has the records of his medical bills.
The Falcon Lake Case article.

A recorded interview about the case
Why would the Mayo Clinic deny the witness was ever a patient? You can draw your own conclusions.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
US Astronauts Reveal Encounters with ET's and UFO's

I found the above link yesterday and learned a few things I didn't know before. Interesting article.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

I've read it. It's an eye opener indeed. How stupid do our governments think we are?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
you CAN NOT deny the CREDIBLE testimonials of countless astrounauts, pilots, military personal on ground and pilots, commercial pilots and the like... as well as the most recent interviews with the remaining survivors and relatives of, those AT roswell.... these people have NO reason to say what they have come forward and said. one of the most recent interviews with the daughter of a roswell military person who was THERE and saw it all, told his daughter on his deathbed, that he didnt want to leave with her and the world not knowing the truth.... he said in many words...".... it happened, it was real, there was a craft and there were alien bodies...." he further went on to tell her that not matter what ANYBODY says, it was real. we have OUR astronauts from apollo missions, earlier missions, and even shuttle missions... it goes on and on... THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO REASON TO LIE, CREATE, MAKE UP.....or whatever the insane debunkers try and discredit. i am and have been a 'private' researcher of ufo sightings for over 20 yrs.... yes, there are lots of fakes and the like, some even done intentionally by govt to confuse, hide, and further add to their it doesnt exist stance... people... they, ufo's from afar, DO exist. how i wish one would #ing land on the white house lawn, maybe one day one will... or, in its simplest, OUR govt will acknowledge the existance.... other govt's have done so in the past and there is endless documentation and reports of that very thing. there are, on the other hand, very viable, real and undestandable reasons why, for the most part, the existance of ufo's and alien life will not be publicly acknowledged... the following reasons are based upon some real, cold hard facts that our mother, who worked in the pentagon during wwll in a dept responsible for counter intelligence, misinformation and the like... growing up for us, we were always asking questions... our father was in the army in wwll, received numerous medals and such.... we were alwyays proud of them... they, although proud, were never really THAT proud... they did what they did... simple... our mother was 'recruited' by said offices because of what they deemed as exceptional english and psychological skill... i think you get the point. back to the quetions and how it will lead up to my point....
we were always asking her questions about the war, our father's tales were of scary firefights, horrible battles and the like.... he had nothing to hide... mom on the otherhand, had been sworn to secrecy for 'all time'. the nature of her work was classified, as she would tell us, to the highest level possible. she, for the most, kept to her oath and vow of silence. the little bits she would say to 'shut us up' were at the time, we were quite young, cryptic at most to us... but, as we grew older, we started to understand more and more of what those little bits of information meant. as the years passed, we grew older as they did, our conversations would once in a while go back to those years and those questions we used to ask; though they were more focussed now... we were quite adult now, she would still not disclose much, reminding us of the her 'duty' and the oath and promise she made all those years ago.... one day, on some occasion, we asked our questions some more. this time, for some reason, she said, there is no harm in not telling us a few things now, with OUR promise that WE will keep it to us as she had (and we have for all the years since). she told us more or less '... there are many many things i can never tell you, that was the oath i took and swore to...' we couldnt believe this, was she finally going to tell us some secrets? our ears were wide open... what came next dropped us...

'.... the 'job' of governments is to 'govern'... to control and guide its population, to keep order, to do what IT deems best in order to maintain and keep a level of control, whatever is necessary in ITS best interest...'

(will continue in next post)

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
following me so far???

'....govt's know that for the most part, the majority of their people will believe them, believe IN them, trust and follow them.... after all, this is your, this is OUR, government. this is, the purpose of government at its rudementary foundation... again, to control as necessary, guide and manipulate its population as necessary, for and to, whatever means may be necessary, for whatever reason(s) there may be.....'

without giving specific details such as names and exact instances or examples.... she went on to say that....

'.... there are many many things that happened before and during that horrible war. things that people will never know. we HAD to get into the war, no matter whatever else had been going on, we needed the war to escape the dreadful depression that was upon us.... we knew of the 'attack' long before it ever happened... it was meant to be, it had to be... it was part of the way out.... there will be more of this in your lifetime and lifetimes to come, we are made to think, feel and are conditioned by our government.... it is, what they must do for the greater good of its people.... no matter the cost, it will always be justified to those who make the decisions..... there are things people will never ever know, they can never be allowed to know..... for, if governments lose the control, what follows will most likely be the breaking down of society, services, local governments, business, the economy.... chaos, hysteria, lack of trust in your leaders and your government, etc....'

still with me i hope.....

'..... secrets must be kept... secret, at all costs. if exposed, some of these 'things', the fear that some would bring, would surely break down the basic structure of society, even religion....they must remain hidden from public knowledge, denied at all levels. we are made to believe in and trust in, our government. if they were to ever let out or were to acknowedge some of what has been publicly denied for countless years.... the threat of civilian uprisings, chaos and pandemonium, a revolution, could possilby lead to war and the fall of governments...... '
'this, my children, is what governments must do... they must govern, they cannot take any chances otherwise. they must do what they see best for their people.... there are things people can never know, can never see.. they would not be able too understand and comprehend, they would go mad.......'

there was a bit more of this conversation.... she made sure to not reveal anything, she was giving us a lesson,,,, she was there, on the inside, we knew what she was talking about.... we never pursued this anyfurther; she was, this was, our mother.. she never, and this is the truth, NEVER cursed, swore, said a bad word that i can recall, more over... she NEVER lied.

sometime later, i realized that maybe there was somehting in all those ufo books she had gotten interested in..... there was something she was trying to tell me.... but due to her strong belief in duty to her country... to the oath she took and swore too, she would never be able to. those books i would spend hours reading in the library and at home.... since my youth.. it all came together after what she told us...... i dont have to wonder.... i KNOW....

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I think the original poster here needs to be careful with use of words. A blurry video is evidence. It isn't proof. It may not even be very GOOD evidence. But it can be used as evidence. So too can eye witness testimony. Which may not be reliable, but is still evidence. Even unexplained phenomena, like crop circles or strange weather patterns or whatever, can be used as evidence of extraterrestrial life.

What it comes down to is whether or not you consider the evidence to be sufficient to believe yourself that ETs are real. The problem I think a lot of people have is that there is no court of law in this instance. There is no jury. There is no scale of reference to establish fact from fiction. You can say "I don't believe the evidence is sufficient". For what it's worth, I don't either. But it's only insufficient for me myself to believe. It's unpleasant to show so little respect to people who genuinely believe they have the evidence to believe. There's no need for you to judge them. All that you can do is believe what you believe according to the evidence as you see it. End of story.

But it's incorrect to state that no such evidence exists. There's evidence of practically anything you want to mention, if you look hard enough for it.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by aguila
reply to post by Palasheea

I've read it. It's an eye opener indeed. How stupid do our governments think we are?

thanks for your terrific posts and links.... i see we are somewhat on the same wavelength....

the debunkers, skeptics, and the like, have to have, hell we wish it too..,a mothership land in central park or on the whitehouse lawn... may happen, may never happen... that does NOT mean they dont exist, that doesnt mean govts have been working together or apart to keep it from the public (my prev posts would shed light on as to the why's of that), doesnt mean govt's may be keeping some that are or could be threats, at bey, doesnt mean we have NOT made contact.... etc. so many people just dont seem to understand that governments, our govt; relies HEAVILY on the fact and on the basis that, for the most part, WE will believe and follow our leaders.... to the brink of war and beyond (HELLO people! it's happening now with the bull# 9/11 stuff. i downloaded what i THOUGHT was a movie i wanted to see.... it was not, it was actually the most mind blowing 9/11, scientifically-professionally driven, documentary exposing so many things about all that occured before during and after, that it is scary to say the least.. it goes way beyond michael moores and 'in plane sight'.... email me and i will try and send u a copy..)... anyway, that is why and how our govt can always deny and coverup and yadayadayada.... 'we' are, for the most part, driven by commerce, the need for money, power, and a lifestyle... they know this, thrive on it and use it to their advantage; and always will... it works. 'we', dont want to know about these things... we want to make a million dollars and buy yachts and such...

your links to the canadian ufo incident(s) are some of the best'evidence' i have ever come across in my years of following/research the subject. means nothing to the 'other' people who just want to go about their everyday lives, keep up with their stocks, answer their blackberry email, go home to their families, etc.... next day,,, all over again. they have no need to look beyond or seek out truths, they cant see past what is and has been right in front of our eyes for years on end.... if they did, asked questions, rose up and demanded answers based on credible-unshakable events, incidents, encounters, witnesses, etc... (though they may not get them)it may be the 'end' their nice nice world and bring lots of grief to them and their families. interesting isnt it.... you are almost damned either way you look at it... but again, 'they' know this and will use this by and with all means necessary. if any ... no, lets say, if OUR govt EVER acknowledged just one zillionth of a percent in the EXISTANCE of aliens/ufos... can you imagine the worldwide impact??? it would be CATASTROPHIC; not the nice nice way you may think it would otherwise be...'o, thats nice, look at those way cool flying ships... now we know we are not alone....'

gimme a break!

people think this is all a joke and could never be or hasnt or isnt happening.....
technologies would be sought for world power, religons would break down, can you imagine the fear and terror it would be bring to look at an alien race that is NOT of human form... posseses technology millenia beyond ours..... i can go on and on.....

if you open your mind to what COULD be, may in fact HAD been, and most likely, IS happening.....

you can see why, unless there is some universal 'event', it will remian what it is....

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You know, ive tried to convince skeptics before. And it never matters what I show them, they will not realize the truth.

Im starting to think its impossible to get skeptics to change their mind. Im not going to waste my energy anymore. Believe what you want, it doesnt affect me.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Don't try to convince someone that et's are visiting, when your into this subject it's up to the person to make himself learn more. If one person believes, doesn't it kinda act that person is contagious, and from the inside, spreads the believe around to other people? If your meant to talk to someone about it, show them the best evidence, or do it a certain way that provokes there spirit. I do wish there was cia people on here, i would love to ask how to actually go up the ranks to be able to get that senitive information.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
Don't try to convince someone that et's are visiting, when your into this subject it's up to the person to make himself learn more. If one person believes, doesn't it kinda act that person is contagious, and from the inside, spreads the believe around to other people? If your meant to talk to someone about it, show them the best evidence, or do it a certain way that provokes there spirit. I do wish there was cia people on here, i would love to ask how to actually go up the ranks to be able to get that senitive information.

yes, you are correct... it is such a tireing pain to try and convince those with eyes and ears shut to the point of insane refusal to look past the bull#. i personally have read and seen HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS if not thousands of CREDIBLE reports, pictures, videos.... and i choose the more professional witness accounts such as military, law enforcement, pilots both civilian and military, etc.. for the simple reason... they are generally, highly trained professionals (not that i discount civilian pro's .. i just prefer these) in regard and with respect to AIRCRAFT of all types, shapes, sizes, flight characteristics, etc etc..... there is such an overwhelming amount of material that can only be termed as eveidentiary in nature, that to discount anything but a ship landing in red square or on the white house lawn as the only way to prove the existance of alien craft, is just plain and pure stupidity and blind lemming behavior...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yeah, but you guys need to understand that the complete and total lack of verifiable evidence does not mean you have to fill in the blanks with what you want to believe, either.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
cmon man dont hate like that.aliens do exist and we have all kinds of proof.for pity sake our governments confesed that they exist thats just hatefull we are not the only things in the universe

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
All I can say is that that its almost laughable to be so sceptical of so many eyewitness reports frome gov officials etc.
At the end of the day I believe in aliens and like a lot of people here its not cause Im living in "fantasyland" etc.

Its because Ive done extensive research on the subject and found irrefutable evidence to suggest anything otherwise.

And as for discounting things in the universe because they dont fit into "our" maths is beyond ignorance.
Our maths is way off the mark at the moment.
Einstein himself began to seriously doubt his own E=Mc squared theory at the end of his life.
Just look at the hexagon on saturn.
Scientists CANT explain it.Why?
Because it doesing fit into our realms of possibility.
So are we just going to pretend its not there and keep on living.
There are things about physics and maths in general that when science discoveres will once AGAIN rewrite books and our outlook on things.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Whenever i lose my believe in UFOs (happens now and then) i watch the undebunkable Nellis UFO footage

Or the Black Box recordings from pilots reporting UFOs, just to remind myself that unexplainable stuff does happen, and it does happen a lot.

[edit on 12/9/2007 by errorist]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join