It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no objective evidence of Aliens or UFO's

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Call me insane, but I've seen weird creatures, along with UFOs... and damn I'll say they make it quite difficult to gather evidence about them.
I'm not gunna start going on a big huge space fantasy story where I go to Uranus and have sex with android sperm collectors... but yeah these things are real, and there IS a reason why we don't get too much evidence on their existence. They obviously (obvious to me anyway) don't want us to know about them right now, maybe never. I don't understand their motius operandi, and maybe no human really can. Maybe that's why they keep their distance. Much like we try avoiding polar bears. I think humans, as we are right now, would pose a huge threat to their motives if we all knew they were here.
And while you're at it, call the thousands of other people in this country who have encountered these guys crazy, too. I guess seeing aliens in a sign of psychosis. That's really offensive of some of you to call experiencers crazy. Demanding proof is, as these boards have proven, basically demanding something for the skeptic to rip apart to prove their narrow-minded ideals. You wouldn't call someone crazy who witnessed a murder, would you? Just because you haven't witnessed a murder doesn't mean it never happens. Nobody really knows why people get a kick out of hurting each other, but it constantly happens.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Interesting. True that, unidentified flying objects exist....but of course that childishly broad phrase has never and will never mean anything distinct: it is by its own definition, always undefined.

For some, the proof they seek for X cannot exist unless something becomes mainstream or they are able to witness something themselves.
And true, that just because I have seen an "alien" of the typial "grey" variety up close and personal, in no way proves that it is from another planet, or that it is non-human, or that it can pilot a spacecraft, or that it is from the inner earth or anything else for that matter.....

...except...

It does prove to me that when some people say that they have seen these things, that I have my own experience as proof to myself that perhaps I am not the only person on Earth to have had such an encounter.

As far as providing proof to OTHER PEOPLE about any such experiences in my life, I am quite satisfied that I have lost that compulsion.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

I have seen three things in the sky over the last five years, which I could not explain. They were all at night, two at close range. They moved incredibly fast with no sound what so ever. I live up here in Manitoba, Canada, and have heard so many eye witness accounts first hand. The number of stories are incredible, especially from credible people I know who have never lied to me. I am no expert (by no means), but common sense prevails here. The sheer number of sightings every year says something is out there. Roughly 90 percent are misidentifications, but the remaining 10 percent still leaves a high number. Just recently on coast I heard the Betty and Barney Hill hynosis tapes, from 1964. This was another piece of evidence that backed up my beleif in extra terrestrail visitation. In my mind something is happening here and we are not being let in on the big picture.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

Originally posted by schuyler
And the fact that George Adamski climbed aboard a flying saucer is a matter of fantasy.

[edit on 9/9/2007 by schuyler]

You say that about anyone on this board who has had an alien experience(I.E. sleeper). Fact is, only they know what really happened. It's easy to say they're a fantasist, because what they've experienced is beyond the scope of your reality.

If you had experienced the same thing, would you not be mocked as well?

I'm not mocking; I'm saying they are wrong. Adamski's lamp shade UFOs were debunked long ago, just as Meier's wedding cake garbage can lid has been today. If that is the realm of your belief, then you are in fantasyland. If you believe there is a human civilization underground on the planet Uranus or that sleeper made love to a sperm extractor, go ahead. I am not saying these people did not experience something, but the experience is something that can't be shared in objective reality. It also does not advance the state of the art.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by polomontana
You have direct evidence from eyewitness accounts from pilots, police officers, Presidents, high ranking government officials and more. These eyewitness accounts are concrete evidence that U.F.O.'s exist.

In order to discount all these eyewitness accounts, you would have to impeach the character of each witness and show that they are prone to make up stories out of the blue. In court eyewitness testimony is paramount and then it's backed up by circumstantial evidence. With ufology you have both.

You are absolutely correct. UFO's exist. Nobody is trying to impeach these witnesses' testimony or discount their experiences. But that's where it stops. That people have seen UFOs does not prove aliens came from outer space. That's the Big Leap many people make. "I saw a UFO therefore aliens exist." is not a logical statement.

You also have physics with Parallel universes and the multiverse. We know there's a myriad of energy states and it doesn't make sense to say we are the only energy state that can produce life.

You have theories in physics that are ideas. The only parallel universe you've got is the idea of "membranes" possibly acting the same way we think of dimensions, but this is admittedly speculative, unproven, and not supported by mathematics, at least not yet. This is an idea in superstring theory. The "Multiverse" is a far different idea that depends on each decision splitting off another universe. This is also highly controversial, though some physicists concede the mathematics supports it. That "it doesn't make sense to say we are the only energy state that can produce life," is another way of saying Statement #1, the most oft repeated statement on ATS. Thanks once again for probably the ten thousandth time on this board. Admitting that statement as true does not prove aliens broke the Speed of Light to get here.

[edit on 9/9/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I have seen aliens and they looked just like the 3 over on the left, top of my avatar. I also seen a chevron craft along side I 10 west of Phoenix Arizona up close like 30 feet above the shoulder of the road flying along next of my truck doing 65 mph.

I believe, but not all the stories being told. Seems people look to cash in on this phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Actually, I do respect your oppinion but I feel sorry for you who apperantly thinks that we are the only and smartest lifeform in the universe. Blurry pics an video? Well try to take some footage of a moving object yourself and see how it turns out. Besides, as I have stated many times before, how can you prove when something is " real " or not? It's O.K though, keep living in denial and take care.

Amon Goeth

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by luis9343
you should tell this to Former Canadian Prime Minister, Col. Philip j. Corso (Former Pentagon Official), Jim Marrs, Stanton Friedman etc, i could fill the page with important people who worked for the government or hold high level positions in science who believe otherwise. Do you simply think of them as crazy?

Not at all, but I think you may mean the former Canadian Defence Minister who, when in his eighties, read Corso's book and became convinced of a UFO coverup. He had no direct evidence or experience in the matter. If you've read anything on Corso, you know there are several issues with his testimony. In fact, even he didn't like the way hist issues were presented. Stanton Friedman is probably the most rational of any UFO researcher today and highly respected, but even he does not make great leaps to massive alien invasions and inter-dimensional travel. he believes a saucer crashed at Roswell, a strictly nuts & bolts guy. Jim Marrs has never met a conspiracy he disn't like and has made a passle of money off them. Good for him. You gotta make a living somehow. So n, none of these guys are crazy, but I'm not sure I believe everything they say.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Many folks say that Roswell is a cover-up. OK.

But what about Rendlesham? Many US Air Force witnesses there, documented evidence.

Mexico City, lots of video footage.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Read the tablet infront of the spynx...it clearly says that beings came from Atlantis and from the stars. There is information in the bible and almost every religious book in the world.

There are also 20 stories about how the world will end.

One includes a war of gods that plummets the earth in a huge fire and we all die.
The other includes some kind of dude on a horse that saves us all, and those that are not of his religion die.
There's another one that includes the death of everyone for no reason at all.
Another one in which everyone dies, again, and again, and again.

More death.

So what about those stories?
Are they going to happen as well?

Also, I believe the OP is referring to UFO's as 99% of the people that post about aliens do.

UFO = Alien thingy that does omg impossible stuff.

Just look at random alien posts, big chance you'll find something UFO omfg ALIEN in there, when UFO's mean nothing but "unidentified".

I bet people would go OMG ALIENZ if they suddenly saw tracer rounds flying all around them, without any sound or apparent person shooting them.

"Omg I passed by so fast it looked like a line".

[edit on 10/9/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I agree, i don't believe everything they say either, i also don't believe everything the president says, i also don't believe everything my mom says. The thing is that if im going to partially believe someone because they are in a high position say the president etc. I'm also gona partially take in account Mr. Corso , who to me seems like a way more intelligent man by the way. There is enough credible people who talk about this to believe them with just as much belief as i believe in the general media.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by luis9343]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Originally posted by lightworker12

The case isn't helped when your most famous supports are people like Erich Von Daniken and Stanton Friedman; who go to lengths of making up evidence to either make money or make their view believable.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by evanmontegarde]

You're going to need evidence to support that claim. People don't just accept random unfounded bullcrap here. Links now please.

Since when?!?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have pages and pages of some of the most outlandish claims made on this forum, and anyone who expresses sincere doubt or asks for the smallest amount of objective, verifiable evidence is blasted by the blind believers crowd. Please don't refute that, I could lit link after link to specific post after post that backs my claim up.

Simple, there IS NO OBJECTIVE, VERIFIABLE evidence of crap, and no one knows for sure about anything. Everything is speculation, and it's a lot of fun to do so. There are those that take it too far and maybe are a bit deluded, and it's that large portion of the believer crowd that gives someone who really is interested in ufo's a bad name. Seriously, Ufology is a laughing joke, just browse 50% of the threads on this very forum and you will find out why.

Wow, the thread you linked makes me very angry. IMO John Lear presents a lot of garbage with no evidence beyond his so called "remote viewers". While I believe such a mental power is possible (so does the CIA apparently, no link from me here though you'll have to look it up), it hardly counts as any type of evidence, and in fact seems mostly unreliable. I would ask you to put aside the crap given by Lear and other people who so enjoy using natural geology and "psychic evidence" to "prove" advanced beings exist within our solar system. The UFO phenomenon is quite real (note: UFO means unidentified flying object, not alien, however most reports suggest some type of intelligence in the craft behavior). I would ask you to examine the plethora of evidence and videos available all over the internet. However, to quote the late Philip Schneider (I think I spelled that right), I ask you to "put on your skepticals." Use your logic to see through the obvious bull and you will still find a lot of stuff that is hard to explain within the scope of science.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
What i find most amusing about human beings is their ability to believe that they know everything about everything. The human body is limited in its ability to perceive this world but yet we believe that what we see, hear, touch,smell and taste consist of the entire world. The human eye does not see all light, only a certain part of the light spectrum, same goes for the rest of the senses. To try to determine what exist in our world by are own senses is short-sighted. The truth is we know very little of this world and of this universe. Aghhh the human ego.

To quote one Nikola Tesla

'The day Science begins to study nonphysical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all previous centuries of its existence.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
When you see a vehicle whose speed cannot be measured in distance per unit of time you will understand why people believe that aliens exist and how small the universe really is.

Forget about the Drake equation, how about the UFO equation. If we can make 'UFOs' ourselves, aliens more than likely have made them too.

There is no way judge an ET species age, life on their home planet could have started from components much more efficient in evolution than here on Earth. They could have been advanced beyond our modern means before we were even homo-sapiens.

I want to know if humans can make a vehicle like the one I have seen without any outside help or knowledge, who is the guy that got screwed out of credit for that scientific achievement? That's what it boils down to, the technology is there, no one is getting credit, there must be something going on.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

i dont know if you'll get this message or not but hey I'll keep
giving every1 the truth.

you want alien evidence: watch this video:

www.metacafe.com...

please dont respond with: ITS DUST. it's not dust. there are no camera tricks.
if you think you can make this phenom happen, SHOW ME.

also watch this video if you're still a skeptic,

www.youtube.com...

I have all the evidence in the world... mostly likely this post will get deleted
or i'll be attacked by the following:

hackers
haters
liars

Anyway, I strive to expose the truth.

All my vids are the real thing.

Oh and check this one out too if you wanna see aliens
transform into a shipdolphin. this wil blow your mind.

All of this phenom that i'm capturing could be holographic projection.
It could also be alien projection or human projection.. or perhaps
a combo of both.

www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by paradigm_jumperr]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I must say that I take it as an insult when someone tells experiencers they need to take drugs because they are nice enough to share what they have expenienced in there life.

With that said, What is unique about Earth and the human race is the fact that the human race can walk "on top" of there planet for one thing.

This planet has many things that can be used to create new life in the Universe.

I don't really get into the God thing because many people need to have there God's and there Faith and that's a good thing don't you think. How would you handle it if I did tell you what you call God's are Alien beings. Humans called them God's because they came from the skies (in those days skies was called heaven)

I would suggest you don't wait for them to come down here and clean up the mess, part of there study is to watch and see if you do anything about it.

I will say that maybe you should remember these words. "THE TREE OF LIFE"

The CO2 level is going to kill you in a few more decades if you (the human race" don't do something about it.) Listen to the words.

THE TREE OF LIFE

The trees will take that CO2 out of your air and replenish your oxygen, will you listen and plant in mass to save yourselves, I bet not but I would love to be proved wrong. You have to repair the rain forest and plant in mass where there have been fires and so on.

I have tried to give freely the information where the tracking device is located so people can be free and I hope that one day someone will look into my words. One day it will be located exactly where I say.

Cures for all Diseases I have shared where the Cures will come from. This information I was given long ago and the study is for how long it would take me to share and once I did, how long it would take for the discovery.

So to sum up: Many species are in the deepest of our waters and they can travel the Universe.

The tracking device location- back of the head in the middle of the lower left lobe

The Cures for all Diseases. All Diseases can be cured from the Root's of Plants.

Don't forget is you want to survive past a few more decades plant trees in mass, now where is my Prosaic.

Peace, Health, Love and Happiness is the goal, if you fail Earth will still be here "BUT YOU WON'T" they will then start all over again cause that's what they do.

If you want proof, I have given you enough to start with. Let's see if you can prove them wrong because they do consider the human race a stupid species.

Now where's that Prosaic.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There are 850 BILLION GALAXIES out there and you think were the only ones alone?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
greatings none of you should ever know my name my life depends on it
I work in a top secret developmental and reserch facility
other words the nasa star flower sector-z work lab 31
I have not yet been forst to sign the secrecy waver.

Aliens do exist my friends back in Roswell NM in july 1947
and Alien space craft did land the "weather balloon" did really crash but it
over in a completly different place and area 51 is not were the alien items
and corpses wear kept they where in white sands for most of the time
area 51's real name is the star fire developmental plant in Navada
data was brought from white sands to navada from the insodent
sadly everyone is wrong area 51 had no realations to the alien barely
had anything to do with it how ever a base in Arizona did have a lot to do
with it.

I have sean an alien cropse the only direct contact with living specimins was at a underground section of the other base
the name of the base i can sadly not tell you because i have sworne oath to that i can tell you first letter it is the B. center base
i have come in contact however i can not tell the contents of it.
the reason of the visit was we attacked a ship reading are files in outer space on one of our satilits we sent a hydrogen bomb at it but it intersepted and destroyed it and yes we have alien technology but sadly we cannot duplicate there typs of power i have much more to say but sadly I cannot tell you all and dont have enough time or space one computer to tell you all but aliens do exist and there is evidence but fast comment aliens are not called aliens they are ET/orga distica/extra terestreals goes under ET though.

sincerly, ?????,???,????

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
To Whomever started this thread -- Al Klass is your friend. He wrote a book bringing out weather phenomenon that did include some thought processes. Now it seems like in the book "Emotional Intelligence" by Dyer (Wayne - well it is sitting on the shelf and I am too lazy being of Intellectual Intelligence to go check the name for sure) that it seems there is somewhat an emotional intelligence to the questions also, but also there is the intellectual intelligence of perhaps the more science fields of math and equations like Einstein and Maxwell, and current day scientists. Of course when one considers that stealth in some form that probably is not quite all stealth because of Exact Uncertainty, I can also conclude that most people would not be able to have the tools to find ET's or UFOs because of the laws of physics.

Combine that with just a nice thought that somehow if a form of electromagnetic interferrence could be done against those extremists across the ocean that avoided completing a circuit for something crude that goes off and leaves body parts all over, then nothing of that sort would work, and also the rest of the electricity and power lines also. What form of energy field requirement type of equipment would render that to happen?
Well, there are reports of that being done somehow, but it is imagined that Humans on this Planet have no such technology to achieve that premis.

Is that a condition showing that other intelligence from somewhere else exist or is it just another weather phenomenon?

We all including the scientists seem to be at a lost to explain some activity such as the above and only can conclude that we do not know everything.

But one can surmise that if there was intelligence that was in the Milky Way Galaxy of which it is questionable that Humans ever are, that there are Unexplained Phenomenon that does occur.

Combined with some photos that defy and deny explanation, one can only surmise but not really assume that there must be some type of intelligence behind these type of happenings. Yes, sometimes it is weather related, but still even after all the skeptic explanations like brought up by Al Klass, I think it would also be stupid to assume that since Humans are here on this Planet, that there absolutely would be no further so-called intelligence in the Milky Way Galaxy. Combined with all the Galaxies like grains of sand on all the beaches in the world as the late Carl Sagan would have said, it unlikely that intelligent life would not exist.

The probability is slewing into a Bell-Shaped Curve that most mathematical formulae would submit that intelligent life does however exist in this Universe. Most of us who at one time worked in the communication field of the early days would also come up with a saying also at that time "You have a Bell-Shaped Head".

Combining all the proof may well take more of a computer program than anyone can be granted supercomputer time on to develop such a program but that also would give Humans something else to do. Combining all of that with all the stars up in the Heavens and Galaxies and asteroids and Near-Earth Orbit Objects by the hundreds and space debris and you soon see how much of a computer you can never build to hold all the data. If it is some quanta of a quantum Universe and you attempted to achieve holding it on some type of tool like a super, supercomputer, a Human never could acheive that task. Therefore using logic in its many forms, there must be intelligent life that exists somewhere else in this Galaxy let alone in all the Galaxies that make up this Universe.

I sure there are threads that hint that there is intelligent life out there in this Universe, despite Humans again thinking that they are the center of Creation, after it was found out that the Sun and the other Planets actually did not revolve around this Planet Earth, but were one of many other objects in our own Solar System -- Sol being our star and sun that brings the warmth to this Planet along with the weather system.

Whether or not there is other intelligent life in this Galaxy, why does any Human think that they would show theirselves anyway? They may have their own problems and use an intellectual intelligence or a different form of intelligence not even thought up by humans along with humans using emotional intelligence. Lately they include using music also to determine intelligence on this Planet as they continually try and disect Humans brains to understand what it is about Humans to actually think that first Humans are intelligent.

My, What a world we all live in!
We are just an experiment to some!

[edit on 9/10/2007 by AmoebaSized]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
We have no reason to believe that other intelligent life exists anywhere in the universe.

Yes we have. The universe is big, there are hundreds of millions to billions of planets per galaxy, and there are hundreds of billions of galaxies. There has to be more life.

There's no proof of it though, and i'm not saying they're visiting earth, that's a different story all together.

In fact here on earth with billions of life forms that have lived and died in 4.5 billion years only one intelligent being has ever evolved intelligence.

I think you mean up right stature and opposable thumbs. Cetaceans and the other great apes are quite intelligent.

However I agree that there is no proof that UFO's are of extra-terrestrial origin.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by DarkSide]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join