It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
More Out There Stuff

Gigantic Trilobite seen on the Sun

And who's lookin' for 'em? These guys....

Check out the UFO toward the upper left with two beams emanating from it!

Thanks to truth2U

And here it is, enlarged with filters...

Oh yeah! That's a CCD glitch!!

Cheers!

[edit on 28-9-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

More Out There Stuff

And who's lookin' for 'em? These guys....

Check out the UFO toward the upper left with two beams emanating from it!

Cheers!

You know, your comments on this photo proves either of 2 things.
You dont even research phenomena properly when posting something.
You post things, not really caring about the thruth of it.

There are several websites explaining in detail why oddities like those show up, and your simplistic explanation of it being a UFO demeans and degrades a lot of the other stuff you have posted and destroys the voracity of many of your other somewhat rational arguments.
It ISNT a UFO at all if you bother to check your facts

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

It ISNT a UFO at all if you bother to check your facts

Chorlton, I guess you're barking up the wrong tree. This was a riposte to Zorgon's post about those amoebas or whatever eating away the sun! A joke for a joke! Darn! Isn't there any humor left on ATS?

But seriously, you seem to have researched in detail this particular SOHO image. Could you steer me to the websites that explain this particular phenomenon? I wasn't aware that this has been trashed as a CCD glitch or whatever. Should make an interesting read though!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

The problem is with solar anomalies is that somuch is unknow. Reactions to solar rays comeing from the sun etc. But the amount of anomalies is rather alarming. Howeverthere is some knowledge about some of the anomalies
Yes there are anomalies, same as on the moon and on our dear earth
Heres a few to check out.
Also do a search for Sun Cruisers. I suspect our main conspiracy man JL will go orgasmic at some of those pics

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

www.iwonderproductions.com...
Halfway down the page Ignore the other twaddle

sohogallery.50megs.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The "starcruisers" or "suncruisers" phenomenon is interesting, to say the least.

If you look at the photo posted by Mike above you will see that the "lines" connecting it to the sun have what appear to be knots in them. This is a common feature in plasma formations.

Chorlton, the info you posted is good. But with so many unknowns, it is hard to believe that we are onto anything of any real value until we can answer several more questions.

Nice information, team. I thnk that if we start looking at the plasma we will start getting the answers.

Look at the movie Zorgon posted about the "trilobytes". These formation literally look like mitosis in action. Relative to the thinking "as above, so below", this will give me some food for thought for the next few days.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
I think it is possible we are being dribble-fed this stuff. Someone is managing this.

Spoon fed is the correct term... and your right... but fortunately there are those 'on the inside' who also dribble out stuff... the trick is to know which side you are getting you 'nourishment' from

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Dribble, Leak whatever. Yes, just because they give it to you means nothing.
All is information but a decision without awareness is folly.

ZG

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

I tend to agree.

My last business partner was a Solar Astronomer and when I was doing special effects design for a science doc I had to plan some close fly-bys of the Sun showing what they call "granularity" and of course darker sunspots(still bright but contrast with surrounding stellar). When I was researching I found what looked like strange stuff, but he couldn't give me anything but the fact we are only working with a database a generation or less old.

We don't know all the variety of effects that happen with Plasmas, Magnetic fields and other elemental characters. For now we just watch and theorize, analyze remote data and correlate with past data.

We do not even have a solid theory of the reactions in the sun core because all we see are the emission particles and effects. Current theory is contradicted by Neutrino emissions being to little and we don't know why. We can speculate based on observation and our young attempts at understanding the physics, but nothing is for certain. The sun itself might even have a form of consciousness based on macro effect fields and plasma we are decades from even observing let alone understanding. Yea that would be weird

about 20 years ago I had a friend who for his masters in astronomy at Cal Poly, made a HR filter from scratch. With this you can see the light emitted in Hydrogen spectra at the exclusion of almost all else. We checked it out on large telescopes and tripped on how weird-cool it was. We could see the granular undulating like a boiling pot. Sunspots where extremely weired to see in HR.
What we can see now is way beyond that, and they are seeing stuff so often that either is not in the books, or contradict current theory.

Even if we had all the current science down, there would be anomaly, and no way to know anything for sure.

This effect is anyones guess, and likely not good guesses either.

Just watch the wonder of it all.

ZG

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Nice information, team. I thnk that if we start looking at the plasma we will start getting the answers.

Yeah welcome to the Team Chorlton

Look at plasma you say?

Okay good idea...

That stuff holds the secret of fusion you know...

But then the kids at Lawrence Livermore are already there...

The one above is on the Sun... the one below...

How To Create the Sun in a Box

I am most certain Mr Furry and Matt will like this one

[edit on 30-9-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Most certainly i DO like that link, Zorgon!!!

In looking through the material, i cannot help but wonder at the column of plasma portrayed in the "Sun in a box" experiment, and the claims of Wallace Thornhill that the "Tree of life" in mythology could somehow be related.

Consider the weaker cross sections of magnetic striations from a gamma ray burst as a catalytic action. The GRB alone, on a direct shot, would kill us. But the looping fields of magnetic energy (Gamma Rays are on the upper end of the electromagnetic spectrum) that would seem likely to twist and spiral in dynamo type fashion (possibly helping to funnel the supermassive energies needed to fuel the GRB emission?) could help funnel electrical energies adequately, could it not?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Here's a video I found a while ago. It shows the shuttle video of UFOs with cloaking devices outside our atmosphere making contact by ship formation. and the full version of the UFOs using our thunderstorms for energy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnderCoveted
Here's a video I found a while ago. It shows the shuttle video of UFOs with cloaking devices outside our atmosphere making contact by ship formation. and the full version of the UFOs using our thunderstorms for energy.

www.youtube.com...

Good God almighty! Did you notice that UFO hover above the storm as if to draw some sort of plasma energy from it? Like a refelling stop! Sort of a mobile gas station, what?

So that's how they keep them ships movin'!! Free energy! And it's available all over the planet 24x7!!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnderCoveted

www.youtube.com...

UFO's with cloaking devices? Wow Im impressed.
But wait..........
If they have cloaking devices how can you see them OOOOOOOPS !!

Its dust and debris thats all.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Good God almighty! Did you notice that UFO hover above the storm as if to draw some sort of plasma energy from it?

Draw plasma energy yes... spaceships no... what those images show are "critters" That video is on my critter page and the narrator even mentions that.

NASA knows about them... That film is taken in infrared they are not 'cloaked' they exist just outside the normal light spectrum... but can be seen by the naked eye after 'feeding' You can spot them near thunderstorms you can find them with IR cameras

They were first identified in the fifties..

NASA photographer follows and zooms in on one in that video.... same as the STS 75 tether incident...

Here is one from a NASA video Its six captures... look at the edges you will see they change shape like an amoeba from frame to frame

They have intelligence.... they are harmless.... they exist in and out of the atmosphere... and NASA knows about them and records them

CRITTERS

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   

They have intelligence.... they are harmless.... they exist in and out of the atmosphere... and NASA knows about them and records them

CRITTERS

They have intelligence? Really?? Care to tell us how you know that?

I would suggest they are probably tiny water molecules liberated from condensation in and around the shuttle and other previous spacecraft.
Thats a far more logical explanation than "They have intelligence"

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesinghFree energy! And it's available all over the planet 24x7!!

Its available all over the Universe We see the light of stars from billions of years ago, but there energy still exists even after the start is long dead... What we see is the light that left it billions of years ago, but that is only part of the spectrum...

ALL the energy a star puts out is still travelling through the Universe... and there are billions of stars, not to mention quasars, x-ray sources etc...

All you need to do is figure out how to tap this flow... and dragging a copper wire through a magnetic field is just the simplest (and crudest) method. If the tether blew a fuse in minutes after deploy because the 'scientists' at NASA underestimated the amount of power available (10 times what they expected) (and were arrogant enough not to put in a circuit breaker
) can you image the power you would get from Jupiter's field? or the Sun?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I would suggest they are probably tiny water molecules liberated from condensation in and around the shuttle and other previous spacecraft.

Your powers of observation amuse me... care to explain how 'water drops' move into formation and suddenly 'turn on the lights' or how a 'water drop' moves above the clouds a long way from the shuttle and gets brighter? and how this water drop appears out of the storm and moves away... with the camera man following it and zooming in on it?

Oh wait you DID see the video yes?

Hey its okay Chorlton we love to have ya around... we can use the comic relief...

:shk:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Your problem is you don't pay attention to anything we post so why bother

It was NASA scientists on a NASA website that called them "Gigantic Trilobites"

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nice dodge No banana

Please explain "They have intelligence"
That is a statement of fact. Please prove it.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Your problem is you don't pay attention to anything we post so why bother
It was NASA scientists on a NASA website that called them "Gigantic Trilobites"

And I love the way you take it completely out of context to suit your own ends.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join