It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Do you really think its a *coincidence* that when streaking occurs everything is overbright due to a long exposure?

Its a moon. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

Which one of the FOUR are you talking about?

Do you think that i don't compare the moons before posting here?

DID YOU before stating it's a moon?
With all the due respect, could you show us WHICH moon should it be?
You can choose one from here.

www.astro.virginia.edu...
Thank you!

[edit on 22/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

All your shots are of a moon, taken with long exposure.

But no, I cant say *which* moon since they arent particularly high res/good shots and incidently, most of them are shaped roughly the same. There is little to compare with unless you know where the photo was taken and what moon in particular orbited inside the photo frame.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by merka]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
All your shots are of a moon, taken with long exposure.

But no, I cant say *which* moon since they arent particularly high res/good shots and incidently, most of them are shaped roughly the same. There is little to compare with unless you know where the photo was taken and what moon in particular orbited inside the photo frame.

I respect your opinion, of course:
if you agree, we cannot accept you opinion as proof.
To debunk it as a Moon you should prove which moon is. Since i'm not stating that this is an intersellar spaceship, and no one so far (NASA included) provided an explanation, let's call it with its PROPER name which is UFO till someone will PROVE not that it's something else.

Anyway:

First of all, the caption of the pic:

N00027023.jpg was taken on January 19, 2005 and received on Earth January 20, 2005. The camera was pointing toward SATURN, and the image was taken using the P60 and CL2 filters.

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
Source: NASA

As you can see, the camera was pointig toward SATURN, and NO moons are mentioned.

Now, another random chosen caption:

This stirring scene captures some of the grandeur of the Saturn system while also allowing a simultaneous glimpse beneath the hazes that cover both Saturn and Titan.
The infrared view reveals bright, swirling clouds and zonal cloud bands in the giant planet's atmosphere, as well as a hint of the dark, equatorial terrain on Titan (5,150 kilometers, or 3,200 miles across).
Dione (1,126 kilometers, or 700 miles across) is visible near right, on the far side of the ringplane.
This view looks toward the unilluminated side of the rings from less than a degree above the ringplane.

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
Source: NASA

When something of known crosses SATURN in a pic in which SATURN is the target, they're used to put it in the caption: this is a little detail, but it's important, much better to know it.

Now, we should determine the source of the light:
if the object isn't self-illuminated, nor illuminated by a "third party source",
the brightness should be a reflection of the reflection
of Saturn.
This tells us, as even the pic shows, that we are talking about a object CLOSE to Saturn.

Said that, we should take a look to the orbits of regular/irregular satellites of Saturn:
how many of them can we DIRECTLY exclude from the options? 97%? 98%? 99%? You decide.

ah, and why not? a look to the Cassini orbits:

And what about the size?

This isn't a small-sized object, so your search for the moon should be very limited, to the biggest ones:

Moreover, the brightness:
please, look carefully here because this could make the point:

the sequence is a composition of four frames:

notice that the illumination of the whole area, looks to be an EFFECT
of the transit of the objects, instead of a CAUSE: the reason of my statement is simple:
the frame before is darker.
Another thing to notice is that, despite the variation
of the brightnes of the environment, the object keeps its brightness:
WHY? how to explane it? I've no idea, but maybe someone else has it.

Close up:

Compare the straight lines i painted near the object with its shape:
long exposure, in THIS case, should generate a pattern-like effect,
with an almost straight shape: this didn't happen: why? I don't know.

Q: When NASA did explain this anomaly?
A: NASA NEVER DID

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Compare the straight lines i painted near the object with its shape:
long exposure, in THIS case, should generate a pattern-like effect,
with an almost straight shape: this didn't happen: why? I don't know.

That really does look like an over-exposure, now that you've zoomed up close. Looks like a moon, I'm not sure which moon, but you can clearly see it's almost spherical, with the brightened part being the sunlit side. Since over-exposure tends to "burn-in" the lighter side, that's why it's that way.

NASA probably didn't explain it because they probably figured anyone who likes to look at photos of Saturn or it moons probably also knows a thing or two about photography. Also, they probably didn't mention which moon because it wasn't a very good photo of that moon.

Sorry, I think we can safely assume this particular object is a moon.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
Also, they probably didn't mention which moon because it wasn't a very good photo of that moon.
Sorry, I think we can safely assume this particular object is a moon.

I don't know if you have read my previous post, but it doesn't matter.

We can safely assume even that it's a sheep looking for grass, because no one will arrest us

NASA is able to provide its expanation by itself, they've much work to do in this order, as many time they did.

Anyway, i haven't mentioned the closest moons because i assume that anyone who states something about Saturn or it moons probably also knows a thing or two about Saturn or its Moons.
If you take a look to the archive, you will notice that is plenty of sharp moons: why? Simply because they KNOWS where and when a moon is in transit. A sequence as the previous one, suggests that they did'n expect its arrival, wathever it was. After said that, we can still talk about asteroids, of course, but with MUCH things to explain indeed, as the environment lights behaviour, for instance.
I'm not a "blind believer": i can debunk something when i've got a proof in order to do it, and this has happend MANY TIMES previously.

Anyway, about NASA is used to do:
This other one, should be Iapetus ( i have not reference points, but it should be it):
this explains what is it, but not its behaviour:

What looks to shift shape in the sequence is NOT the bright but the SOLID shape of Iapetus. Several times that Iapetus has been mistaken for a UFO, NASA provided full (exaustive ?) explanations, hope it will do it this time too.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

I'm not a "blind believer": i can debunk something when i've got a proof in order to do it, and this has happend MANY TIMES previously.

That is good to hear. I'm still not convinced there are "ring-makers" out there by Saturn, but at the same time a number of photos that I can't figure out have been posted in this thread. As such they are true UFOs, as in Unidentified (Flying/Floating/Flaring/Fishy?) Objects. Maybe not foo-fighters, but unidentified still.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That is good to hear. I'm still not convinced there are "ring-makers" out there by Saturn, but at the same time a number of photos that I can't figure out have been posted in this thread. As such they are true UFOs, as in Unidentified (Flying/Floating/Flaring/Fishy?) Objects. Maybe not foo-fighters, but unidentified still.

Believe me: since i haven't read the book, i won't talk about it due to "leak of data". Norman Bergrun has an impressive background, is not a man who want make a business from the research:
he published many things: i honestly think that a man as him, should think twice before publishing a book about spaceships that builds the rings of saturn: probably, he thought about it thousand times, before.
I can state, humbly, that around Saturn there is traffic, an unusual one. I just like to have an explanation; of course i'd like that those were alien spaceships, but sadly, the step between an UFO and an alien spaceship is too big to be jumped without further proves, IMHO.

Edit:
this is the address of a webpage about RoS no longer available ...
www.anomalog.com...

but available from here

web.archive.org...://www.anomalog.com/RoSP23870.html

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm coming in green to this for two reasons. One, am lazy and have no time to read the whole dang thread, and, two, fresh objective data can add resolution to the target. Er, I mean the probability of objective information is highest. That doesn't say I know squat about whether it actually is a good idea or not. No such thing. So, as this is my trade in science knowledge I will tell you that after a sufficient amount of time looking at the low resolution image (4 min.), I can say a much more probable explanation is seen.

Shepherd Moons
(csep10.phys.utk.edu...)

"In various instances now we know that ring structures in the Jovian planets are stabilized by small "shepherd moons" that orbit in or near the rings and stabilize them by their gravitational influences. One such example is the F-ring of Saturn, which is kept narrow by two small shepherd moons, Prometheus and Pandora, as illustrated in ithe adjacent image (click the button for labels). We shall find similar examples of shepherd moons for rings associated with other planets. Although such shepherd satellites clearly play a significant role in ring structures, we only partially understand the details of these roles."

So no evidence anything is out of the ordinary, unless NASA has discussion of this specifically as an anomaly. Find out about the mission time for the shot and see where the probe was on mission sites.

Look at this IMAGE to see Pandora (84 kilometers, or 52 miles across) at the edge of a ring. The image in question has a small curve that is relative to the ring, that suggests a long exposure, probably for film sensitivity to a certain frequency they are looking at. The color enhancement is to see detail in otherwise non visible light.
Go here to get more images direct from the source.
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

I believe such things exist, but extraordinary proof is expensive. You have to work for it. For me the probability for good information on an anomalous issue is to easy to hide, and less likely the case for this image. Diminishing returns for me. Nice image of a Shepard moon in some weird bandwidth however.

Hey, for all I know the moons are hollowed out for mining colonies for species gathering resources. We just call them Shepard Moons.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

How come no ground-based telescope has detected these Earth-sized ring-maker mother-ships?

How many are looking for "Earth-sized ring-maker mother-ships? "

And how many would call them "Earth-sized ring-maker mother-ships?" if they did see them? I can just imagine what would happen to their tenure
Easy just to scrap the photo and shoot it again when the ships are behind Saturn

[edit on 24-9-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bergle
There must be a helluva lot of different aliens out there or gathering out there.....wonder what they are waiting for to happen?
bergle

Waiting for us to 'grow up' so we can join them.. I don't see THAT happening for a very long time the way we are going

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
bergle, that's interesting. Any details on this? Where did you see it? Can you get hold of that picture now? Great if you could!

That photo was also brought up in the John Lenard spacecraft thread... but no one could find it...

Sounds like a Mission

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
I'm coming in green to this for two reasons. One, am lazy and have no time to read the whole dang thread, and, two, fresh objective data can add resolution to the target.

So that's the whole point! You haven't read through the whole thread? I suggest you get a cup of coffee, and do it!
Because it's pretty interesting. The pics posted by many here are fascinating!

Most issues pointed out by you have been discussed here already. Where the so called 'shepherd moons' are concerned, it's been proved beyond reasonable doubt, that they aren't moons. In fact, I have mentioned in a couple of my posts here (with images) that even NASA is NOT SURE WHAT THOSE ELONGATED OBJECTS IN THE RINGS ARE OR WHAT'S MAKING THEM!!

So I suggest you have a walk through this thread! A roller coaster ride is guaranteed or your money back!!

Cheers!

[edit on 24-9-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Maybe these ships secure Saturn from this:

Yes that is a thought... Looks like they will have their hands full too... They already tried that on Jupiter with Galileo... Galileo carried 35 lbs of plutonium

Cassini however carries 72 lbs of plutonium bigger bang for YOUR buck

To put this in perspective the 'Fat boy' dropped on Nagasaki carried 12 pounds of plutonium

Marvin the Martian... eat yer heart out! Thats one mighty big Earth Shattering Kaboom!!!

NASA seems to do a lot of this all in the name of 'science' I was working on a page for this but got busy on other projects...

bNASA sends probe to Mercury and does a 'flyby shooting', zapping Venus with a high energy laser as it passed by...

June 5, 2007: Picture this: A spaceship swoops in from the void, plunging toward a cloudy planet about the size of Earth. A laser beam lances out from the ship; it probes the planet's clouds, striving to reach the hidden surface below. Meanwhile, back on the craft's home world, scientists perch on the edge of their seats waiting to see what happens.

Sounds like science fiction? This is real, and it's happening today.

The spacecraft is MESSENGER, and the planet is Venus. On June 5, 2007, MESSENGER will fly past Venus just 338 km above the planet's surface--and it will shoot a laser into the clouds.

FLYBY SHOOTING of VENUS

I don't make this stuff up you know
If I was living on Venus and getting zapped by Lasers I would be pissed...

NASA plans to deliberately slam two spaceships into the moon, just to stir up some dust...

HUH? Say What?

Then we have plutonium laden Galileo and Cassini...
Galileo 34 pounds plutonium
Cassini 72 pounds

So we are nuking these planets WHY?

and "Deep Impact" that smashed into a comet... all the boys back at mission control jumping like school kids shouting "we got it" as the 'eye in the sky' recorded the flash of impact... but they were all surprised at the secondary explosion... big and bright and they cannot explain it... it was so bright that telescopes on Earth caught it...

So I ask what did they hit? a cosmic snowball? or were they target practicing on something else?

Here is the image of the secondary blast... Please explain to me why the explosion GROWS bigger over a 19 hour period? Its SUPPOSED TO BE A BALL OF ICE

Or was this a test for Project Lucifer?

NASA Crashing Satellites

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
More great stuff as usual Zorgon!! Very nice!! It does amaze me that these guys are supposed to be the best and brightest and it just sounds like a bunch of nobs sitting around an empty warehouse and just doing stupid crap to "see what happens!!"

So, we are supposed to be on missions of science and peace with nuclear payloads to blow stuff up!! NICE! All the while we are paying for these idiots to "experiment" and to put everyone's lives in possible jeopardy. IF this is happening with the best minds, I can only imagine what the average government drones with 5th grade IQ's are up to.. WOW

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

How come no ground-based telescope has detected these Earth-sized ring-maker mother-ships?

And how many would call them "Earth-sized ring-maker mother-ships?" if they did see them? I can just imagine what would happen to their tenure
Easy just to scrap the photo and shoot it again when the ships are behind Saturn

This seems to not answer anything... sigh.

Why do I even bother?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I think whoever made that pic got the dates wrong. It look *exactly* like the approach footage for some reason (ie the light isnt an explosion, its the asteroid).

In comparison, here is a wiki pic of the approach:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

[edit on 24-9-2007 by zorgon]

Oh geez, give me a break. If science and astronomy students (of which I was one a while ago) took photos of anything like that around Saturn, they would investigate beyond the means of your (very) limited abilities. To sit there from your place of ignorance and proclaim that hundreds of professionals who see this will "wait until the ships reach the far side of Saturn" before studying the planet as to not "void their tenure" is just the type of things that keep over the top conspiracies alive, and just the type of thing to say that is very convenient for your side. Your not so dumb, you know how things work, so I would expect with all of you astronomy knowledge, and huge amount of professional astronomy contacts, that you understand the statement you made is just plain ignorant.

Zorgon, when was the last time you used a professional telescope at an observatory? You know, the ones that you claim are carefully guarded from pointing at certain objects at certain times as to not expose the "truth"??????? I have yet to be restricted in the choice of my object viewing...go figure. I guess your excuse for that is I have never selected anything to view that would have exposed the truth, LOL.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Your talking about "nuking" planets with the power sources of our robotic explorers? Can you please describe how our power sources work, and how they would possibly, magically, turn into an atom bomb upon entry into a planets atmosphere?

Please, enlighten us. You obviously have some sort of information, otherwise you would not make such outrageous claims. So let us know the process by which a plutonium power cell (if thats what you insist on calling it, lol) could attain "critical mass". You will probably just tell us that they are not power cells, but rather actual nuclear bombs sent there by the secret cabal of nwo power mad politicians, allowing you to avoid the argument all together. Do you know anyone who worked on these power systems? I do.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by zorgon

Your talking about "nuking" planets with the power sources of our robotic explorers? Can you please describe how our power sources work, and how they would possibly, magically, turn into an atom bomb upon entry into a planets atmosphere?

Please, enlighten us. You obviously have some sort of information, otherwise you would not make such outrageous claims. Do you know anyone who worked on these power systems? I do.

Ok, ITF, hold your horses!

You claim to have worked on Cassini's power systems? Good for you! Then you're probably mixed up with NASA/JPL.

That said, have a peek at this article dated 24 September 2007....

The Licifer Project.

This is a documentation and study of the feasibility of creating a sustainable fusion reaction from an initial fission reaction on Saturn caused by a significant quantity of Plutonium-238 being inserted deep into the atmosphere. A fusion-ignited Saturn-sun would be the key to creating a human-habitable area on Titan. This report is the result of my intensive research on this subject since late 2002.

NASA has crashed a plutonium-carrying RTG into a similar atmosphere before which may have resulted in an explosion the size of Earth's diameter near the equator of Jupiter as observed by many and imaged by Olivier Meeckers of Belgium on October 19, 2003. Space.com carried the story “Mystery Spot on Jupiter Baffles Astronomers.” The craft, Galileo, entered into Jupiter near its equator very close to where the “mystery spot” later developed (Diagram It is possible that if the explosion were larger or deeper, Jupiter could have reached ignition. The fact remains that a very suspicious bruise appeared on Jupiter 28 days after Galileo made its plunge there. It is important to mention that it is rare for a comet or meteor to impact Jupiter at the equator so it is unlikely this was the cause.

www.rinf.com...

Check out the full article in the link given above. But I'm aware that this is going to kick up a lot of controversy! I think I'll open a new thread on this latest gen on the project!

Cheers!

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join