It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The invasion of America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Did you read the thread about America being the most armed country?? 90 guns per 100 people?? We have a population on say roughly 250million, that means we have roughly 225 MILLION guns. Invade this country, I'm sure that all the gun owners are a little sick of shooting at targets. That doesn't even take into account what capabilities our military has, to invade this country for any reason is a suicide mission.

We are our own biggest threat to our downfall.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by BluByWho]

[edit on 4-9-2007 by BluByWho]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by osiriseyeseez

Well I guess I was wrong then. You have completely won me over with the vast links to rich sources of information. How could I argue with such evidence you have provided. Thank you, Thank you so very much for enlightening me.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
lol, hey the best i can do for you...

Thats why it will first be a nuclear attack.. The black people of the earth have spoken to the chruch and they have said no more... This country is made of 80 percent christians.. The rest of the earth is getting seeded by america spending billions and billions of dollars over sees to make christians.. As well as the people who run this country take advantage of it to create illuminatis.. Or rather to spend money on creating the new world order.. You think you going to fight all the countrys that will invade this country? Well the truth is you will put up a fight, but that does not mean it will not happen..

Seeing you are dealing with predictions prophecys... Not only facts... The facts are there to see tho..

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFence

Originally posted by Dad52001r
reply to post by OnTheFence

I'm sorry but I find it quite amusing that you are basically stating that you find your opinion more factual than Dr. Brennan's who actually did a study into this and spent time researching it, not to mention that he had access to military installations and such.
And your opinion that contradicts his would be backed up by what exactly?
Did you even graduate from college sir?

i dont care what your biased doctors opinions are and im not going to be dragged into a flame war. But i will say that the US has struggled against a bunch of stick throwing arabs whihc speaks for itself.

Anyway here are the facts, you do the Math.

Miltary sizes

Ah yes, in comes the wretched wiki tossers, throwing senseless reason into the conversation for the mere sake of figuring to themselves the lies the spread will erase the actual facts.

FACT:

Gulf War 1. Iraq had the FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD> They fell to OUR AIRFORCE in less then a week, in a matter of days we OVER killed -- which was the real reason we did not go INTO the country and kill Saddam. We where ordered there by a UN mandate, we where the backers of a UN operation to protect Kuwait.. and in the process our air force alone decimated the world 4th largest army, technologically and in numbers the most superior army in the entire Mid east and Eurasia region .. Saddam did not stand a chance.

Vietnam. A war that was fought for reasons never really explained.. it was in a way an effort to display to the Soviets our ability to withstand, all the while the war its self fueled the economy and made many powerful men very rich. The war its self was, as all wars after WWII, not fought accordingly to the way we SHOULD fight... more blunders, mistakes ect occurred during this war probably then any war we ever fought.. for instance.. we did we never create war lines, zones ect? We moved from hill to hill just to go back to the one we left 2 weeks later and win it back again? The war was a sham, we went to fight a proxy and our leaders where to ignorant to care how many died..

Of course, we can go back to WWII, WWI even, Korea ect.. but we are a different army now then even in the 70's, 80's.. and no, even Vietnam was not all out war.

But lets follow your logic, for just one second and appease to people like your self.

CHINA: Largest standing army in the world. This is a fact. It is also a conscript army, it has 60's era weaponry, it lacks the budget of even the most mediocre western army...

China's army is designed for 2 reasons.... oppress its own people, not hard against a population of mostly unarmed peasants..

And kill mostly unarmed peasants to the south.

War with China is not what we fear, but the entire restructuring of our economy. Either way, eventually China and the United States will have to go to war.. once China's economy threatens to really over run America and become the worlds largest consumer, China will face war most likely.

Super powers do not fall without a fight.. only the Soviets ever managed to do that.

India.. 3rd largest army, again, conscript poorly trained peasants with guns.

Sure, both of these nations have Nuclear weapons.

Mutual Assured Destruction. MAD. Remember that, as nukes will never be used again.

Russia... outdated for one, and lacking in actual superiority that they once competed with us. If China and Russia together in war time economy fought the US the US would surly be put into a tight corner, however is it likely that the US would fight alone?

Hmm.. almost funny if not sad.

Pakistan is the 8th larges military, can you see them giving us a run for our money? Please, refer to early 90's Iraq.

Egypt has the 11th largest army as of today, which was ranked even higher in the 6day war, with a much larger air force which was state of the art delivered fresh from the Soviets when Israel, the worlds 29th largest destroyed them, again, in days. Along with several other mid east states I might add, Israel under your logic would have been crushed, yet was not.. in fact it almost seemed like they hardly had to try.

My point?

Size matters not. in fact, look at some of the largest militaries and notice they are TYRANNIES!!! .. Used to oppress not to dominate, hardly even to defend.

You can say what you want, but the fact remains, and this is not being patriotic at all but being a realist.. the actual military might of America has never been seen before, its modern army never really unleashed.... but before it succumbs to the fate of Rome, I have no doubt the world will see it.

By the way. North Korea is #5. Point proven.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
/\ good argument if the army was run by the people and the people controlling your goverment were not black terrorist...lol..

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Everything you stated in your last post is not new to me. I realise that these countries with huge armies are underfunded and undersupplied and there weaponary is rusting away. The matter of the fact is the US could not take on Europe, China, India, and Russia.

I was not talking about an invasion because i know the logistics are not their to put these troops on US Soil. I was disagreeing with what was written on that paper which i would call typical American arrogance.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

What is it with you and this "black people" comments? Are you saying Black Peoples all over the world will unite and beat down the American whites? Because then I would be scared. Don't wanna mess with the blacks by all means.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by osiriseyeseez
/\ good argument if the army was run by the people and the people controlling your goverment were not black terrorist...lol..

Lol, I think I understand what you mean. "Black" terrorist though is a term I have not heard before.

Essentially our government is slowly but surly being corrupted beyond repair.. and as greed, control and manic desperation continues to control our militaries actions, I fear our country will change beyond recognition in the next twenty years.

The actions of the government do not represent the wills of the people, while many see the Untied States and her citizenry as blood thirsty, in all actually we are very isolated yet caring and giving peoples.. we mean well, but power meant for good controlled by lust and greed can easily be misdirected and used for evil.

Don't forget that the largest base of supporters for the wars and future wars honestly believe they are helping the conquered people.. a little lie they tell themselves to sleep better at night, I do not know.. but it is the truth..

We are a peaceful people who for the most part have no idea what goes on outside of our borders, but when attacked such as on 9/11 blind patriotism can be exploited.

But anyways.. Yes, those directing our actions are not using the powers they have correctly, they only seek to benefit themselves.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFence
reply to post by Rockpuck

Everything you stated in your last post is not new to me. I realise that these countries with huge armies are underfunded and undersupplied and there weaponary is rusting away. The matter of the fact is the US could not take on Europe, China, India, and Russia.

I was not talking about an invasion because i know the logistics are not their to put these troops on US Soil. I was disagreeing with what was written on that paper which i would call typical American arrogance.

First off, people said the same thing about Germany before WWII .. and had Hitler been a better general or held off for another 5 years on attacking Russia, all of Europe would have fell.

Aside from that, why would Europe fight the US? Why would India? If we follow the current battle lines being drawn, it appears to be much of the West against much of the East.... Even France is proposing military force against Iran.

What is written on the paper is the truth.. our nation holds the single most powerful army ever conceived, yet it has held more reserve then any super power that ever existed.. the only difference between us and Rome, we are not imperialistic in that sense.. we have other methods to achieve the same results.. puppet governments ect, but not assimilating cultures into our own for the sake of control.....

Perhaps its bitterness that you express, using words like American Arrogance.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
yes this is what im saying..lol..

except the black people in your country are not going to help you.. (i mean black as in nature)

Pretty much this whole country will become a camp.. Much shortness in food,.. Much demons rebeling in the streets untill they get blasted by the police state.. In other countrys where there has been marshall law.. The police state would catch anyone outside and they had orders to kill without asking questions..

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Ok, that is beyond my realm of expertise. I guess I have to research these Black People, not black skinned, but black hearted?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
lol

i sticking to my statement.. It speaks all i need to say.. It's not like im sharing some arcane knowledge.. i mean black as in nature

The nukes and all that surly take as a way to prepare yourselfs..

I got to go man.. About to hit the bed..

Peace
take it easy..

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You talk about conquer through destruction. The re-conquer or Reconquista has begun by CONSTRUCTION. Look at who is building your homes and roads. Chicanos! We keep breeding and reading and the land that was once ours will be ours again. You don't have to destroy a nation to occupy or take over. We will prove that assimilation and construction can reclaim lands once taken illegally. The 21st Century in America belongs to the Chicano. Learn Spanglish or suffer cultural suicide.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Godruigez]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The way Rome was destroyed was it just ran out of steam and had to much to hold off. I could see the US falling from something such as bird flue if it ever happens.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Thank you foer the good comments thus far, I think the problem is that many have the idea that America is invincible and seek to use facts and figures to back this up but it simply does not work.

The example of comparing ones military might against 2 Third World countries is rather infantile, about as much good as myself saying I can stamp on lots of ants.

The simple fact of the matter is that for all we hear about the citizen army and all its weapons and the so called freedom that Americans enjoy more than any others when it comes to the crunch the reality is much different.
So many inside of America say that that their Goverment and its policies are corrupt yet nothing is done, great nations do not fall because of the wars they may win or loose but because of corruption , greed and indiference at home.

America on the world stage is seen as Imperialistic, a bully, the great Satan, very much was said about the BE and its people but that always happens to the ones who are on top. But this is America's time to be on top but it will not last.

Again the statement we are a caring and giving people, how do you offset the deaths of possibly 6 million people with foreign aid. The fact some in the US are pushing their own greedy agenda does not bode well for the rest of the country and its people who seem to be like a rabit caught in the headlights, completely incapable of chllenging the Government on issue's like 9/11 etc.

Is the United States really united or is it a case of some very rich states with powerful people and the rest just poor and ignorant who's only view of the real world is Fox News. America and Americans are being exploited and this will not stop until the country and its people are broken.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godruigez
You talk about conquer through destruction. The re-conquer or Reconquista has begun by CONSTRUCTION. Look at who is building your homes and roads. Chicanos! We keep breeding and reading and the land that was once ours will be ours again. You don't have to destroy a nation to occupy or take over. We will prove that assimilation and construction can reclaim lands once taken illegally. The 21st Century in America belongs to the Chicano. Learn Spanglish or suffer cultural suicide.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Godruigez]

You know that theres 300 million of us that are as pissed as hell about this invasion right?

300 million Americans with 280 million guns vs 30 million tops illegals and their supporters. Those numbers dont look to good buddy and dyin aint much of a livin.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by ChrisF231]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Seriously though there has been all this talk of The US and China maybe russia coming to blows in the future. These countries are defensive countrys they do not have the money or the capacity to move there huge army's over to the US and they know it. But i can imagine them effictively fighting off any attack on their own soil. The mighty Germans tried Russia before and they suffered heavy losses and inevitably retreated. There really is no threat of an invasion from these countries for the next 20 years or so.

I think big problems will arise if the US decides to invade Iran. They have a decent army, well trained, some modern equipment. They are also major customers of the Russians and the Chinese. If they decide to get involved then tactically this would be the best time to launch a suprise assault when a heavy US Navy are sitting ducks in the Indian Ocean. Surrounded by a host of hostile countries i could see this being a 2nd pearl harbour. If you take out the carriers then the Air superiority is lost.

IMO though Any wars thought with these will be ultra modern, computer hacks, espionage etc. It is probably going on now

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Saddam's Army in 1991 was pretty decent .... decent enough that we ordered 250,000 body bags. Turns out we had to fill less then 300.

Truth remains, the Iranians are being led into a slaughter by their own leaders. They led by officers and NCOs who know more about crushing opposition to the fundamentalist regime and ideology then they do about fighting a war.

The Iranians wasted over a million of their own people in pointless human wave charges against the Iraqis in the 1980 - 88 war. They would throw soccer balls into minefields and tell the local kids to go get the soccer balls just so that they could clear out the minefields. And this so called "elite" Revolutionary Guard is really a bunch of thugs on motorcycles with baseball bats and clubs bashing the skulls of anyone who dare speaks out against Ahmadinejad and the clerics.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
All empires fall! And America will fall quicker than any other for 2 reasons.

1)It is a unique "global" empire built by business not by the military.Thats something most people forget.
2)It is isolated.No one except themselves actually "needs" them.And if Europe decided to cut ties,then America would be even more adrift.

It does not matter how many soldiers you have or how many weapons.Advanced technology and large numbers,as we saw in Vietnam,does not gurantee victory!

Gulf War 1. Iraq had the FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD> They fell to OUR AIRFORCE in less then a week, in a matter of days we OVER killed -- which was the real reason we did not go INTO the country and kill Saddam. We where ordered there by a UN mandate, we where the backers of a UN operation to protect Kuwait.. and in the process our air force alone decimated the world 4th largest army, technologically and in numbers the most superior army in the entire Mid east and Eurasia region .. Saddam did not stand a chance.

That had nothing to do with the army,it had to do with the fact that Iraq had no air force!!

CHINA: Largest standing army in the world. This is a fact. It is also a conscript army, it has 60's era weaponry, it lacks the budget of even the most mediocre western army...

India.. 3rd largest army, again, conscript poorly trained peasants with guns.

Conscripts do not always equal poor quality soldiers.The Chinese are highly disaplined in a similar way to the Japanese.Peasants with guns made the Vietnam war last 15yrs! and are now making the invasion/conquest of Afghanistan & Iraq last longer than expected!

First off, people said the same thing about Germany before WWII .. and had Hitler been a better general or held off for another 5 years on attacking Russia, all of Europe would have fell.

All of Europe did fall to Hitler!

First off the American armed forces has over 2 MILLION active and RESERVE forces....

Do not forget that all of these are not combatents.Included in that figure is medical staff.catering core,communications,engineers etc.

We are the ONLY nation that reserves (sometimes France to) the right to use Nuclear weapons as an OFFENSIVE FIRST STRIKE WEAPON.. not even Russia has this policy.

In times of war all rules,policies and conventions go out the window.

I simply think people are putting to much stock in thinking 1 war loosing 3.7k men fighting in the desert will single handedly destroy us is a little... pathetic.

All members of a countries military forces do not have to be killed for them to be defeated! If Europe does not support you,you will be defeated before the war has even begun!!

Remember,America's global empire is built on business,not military might!!

[edit on 16-9-2007 by jakyll]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join