It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 year old Vatican police officer found shot to death 8/3/07

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
see drudge report

A 25 yr old vatican police officer was found shot to death in a bathroom near quarters. Vatican is ruling it a suicide adding a note was found.
Question? Who shoots themselves multiple times to commit suicide? Wonder what he saw or knew?

[edit on 3-9-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Yahoo news link

yea i thought the same... or he could have been a spy you think?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I didnt know they had police in the Vatican. I thought the Swiss Guard looked after those types of things

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I imagine the Vatican holds numerous secrets, intrigue, and sordid details. I wonder if there is a secret Vatican police force?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I've done much reading on John Paul I's supposed 'natural' death after 32 days of Papacy. The Vatican also has its own fire dept which was called out to gather a 500 pg document given to JPI that he deliberately threw out a second story window. Two days later he was dead. Theory is they spiked his tea with digitoxin. A year later the Vatican bank scandal.
They allowed no autopsy and planted him in two days, unlike the usual 3+ days of mourning especially for a pontificat. They said it was so hot he started to stink. Yea, something stank awlright.
I sure would like to know what the real third seal of the Lady of Fatima said.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Whoa betsy whoa. I thought I'd read it all but here is a link from yahoo that is blowing my doors off I have only read half thru. It's too good not to share and I should start a new thread on JP1 but I'm too lazy.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Details...

He was a cadet, not an officer. There seems to be no empirical claim to the number of gunshots, in the Reuters article the plural and singular are give, the AP article appears to be better written, and and offers a more complete story.

VATICAN CITY (AP) — A cadet in the Vatican police force was found fatally shot in the head early Monday inside the barracks in what officials said was an apparent suicide over a breakup with a girlfriend.

Benedetti joined the Vatican police corps as a cadet in April, the statement said. He had taken psychological tests and his behavior so far had not raised any worries, Lombardi said.

Cadets generally do not protect the pope himself — services reserved to more seasoned officers — but provide other law enforcement services around the Vatican, such as directing traffic and protecting entrances.

ap.google.com...

Nothing much to this methinks.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hi Mirthful Me,
Initial reports said he was shot multiple times. Post reports are contrary.
Just like 7 cardinals and two popes wound up dead between 78 and 82. A vatican bank scandal offing 5 more ancillary accountants during that time period. Sorry for being a bit skeptical, I'm just sayin'.......

top topics

join