It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those survivalist willing to fight the government...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xHADEEZx
reply to post by Dad52001r

i remember reading this post last night. all this guy did was compliment someone so why was his post removed
Are we not aloud to have our own opinions let me know?

[edit on 6-9-2007 by xHADEEZx]

[edit on 6-9-2007 by xHADEEZx]

Not only was his post removed, but I went to check out his profile page, and found that he was banned. So he had a very short stay. Don't know what that was all about.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What the heck happened to infiltr8u’s posts? They’ve just disappeared as if they never existed! Someone please tell me they remember his posts in this thread so I’ll know I’m not having a flashback.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar
reply to post by Vitchilo

Could I ask, what makes you think they bought the preachers? just asking.

Perhaps you have already seen this, but it does answer in part your question about US preachers and priests becoming employees of FEMA:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

I remember them, but he was banned. his posts was removed from one of my more unpopular threads, and he was the only one replying. Makes me look as though I'm talking to myself.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Once the military decides that I need to relocate to a camp just because they so they will have a fight on hand. I'm only one person with one firearm but the military will no longer be representing the government that I would call the US Government.

I'd go down fighting or head to the woods first. No US forces can tell me what I need to do in my own state and city.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
My suggestion follow your survival bug out plan. Your no use in the cities and built up areas. Your caught in the net and easy to deal with. The door knocking for fire arms, conscription and rfid chip implants will get you.

Once your out in the woods settled and safe you can organise to fight back using guerrilla war fare tactics.

A book to get you in the mood "Tomorrow When The War Began" by John Marsden.

The Tomorrow series is a series of invasion novels written by Australian author John Marsden, detailing a high-intensity invasion and occupation of Australia by a foreign power. The novels are told in first person perspective by the main character, a teenage girl named Ellie Linton, who is part of a small band of teenagers waging a guerilla war on the enemy garrison in their fictional home town of Wirrawee. The name of the series is derived from the title of the first book, Tomorrow, When The War Began.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by blahdiblah]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I remember them, but he was banned. his posts was removed from one of my more unpopular threads, and he was the only one replying. Makes me look as though I'm talking to myself.

isn't it funny that they can erase an identity simply because they didn't like what was said but they blame the government of the exact same thing. FREEDOM OF SPEECH AT ATS? denied. .
does power indeed corrupt? i

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by josephus maximus

isn't it funny that they can erase an identity simply because they didn't like what was said but they blame the government of the exact same thing. FREEDOM OF SPEECH AT ATS? denied. .
does power indeed corrupt? i

Its simple and basic, We pay the government we don't pay ATS. If the government says something wrong they cant be hurt. If a user says something wrong ATS being a business can be sued. Finally when in the house of ATS you follow house rules or you go play in somebody else's house.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Would I fight for the government? No not in a million years.
Would I fight for my country? Absolutely.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Well, at least that way you're assured of having an intelligent conversation.
There was something strange going on with that one's posts, but he stopped answering my questions before I could find out what. Oh well, another one bites the dust.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor

Well, at least that way you're assured of having an intelligent conversation.
There was something strange going on with that one's posts, but he stopped answering my questions before I could find out what. Oh well, another one bites the dust.

I totally agree with you, and what's unfortunate here, was that this thread was bringing out some very interesting opinions on all sides. I really think that was his intention. It's very hard to continue a thread without the OP, and this one was going quite well. I was kinda enjoying his off-the-wall remarks. He tended to make you think, after you got through wanting to punch him out.

Hey MODS! Let's bring him back! He wasn't that bad!

[edit on 9/14/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
As a reminder to the rest on ATS, topics like this increase your chances of a vist from the suits. So, I'm keeping my thoughts to myself on this one.

However, unless you're raiding them for supplies, why would you want to fight an organization like this when your situation at surviving is bad enough as it?

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
One of the weirdest threads I have read thus far.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

The National Guard has shot and killed America college students before.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thedigirati

i agree i would like to join u ill keep in touch
[email protected]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think that, incase there was a Martial Law declared, the people fighting against it would only give more credence to the need for this, and they would become part of the problem, not the solution.

Even if they'd be wiped clean of the earth in a matter of days I'm sure the govs would invent some scarey-tales to perpetuate the state of things at that point.

Imho, the current status quo can only be solved at the ballot-boxes, provided it does not get bought again..

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
you guys say only 10% would fight but consider this ..if .5% of those 10% made some kills thats alot of dead people

as far as the military turning on the citizens ? well on a small scale YES , but if things got out of control i could see lot of soldiers re thinking who theyre fighting for and why .. then things would become interesting

as far as me ? we'll ill fight when my number is called doesnt matter what state or area it all started in . when AMERICA decides to make a stand ill be right there with her even if im the only 1 in philly willing to do so

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I used to be one of those "rednecks" that everyone keeps talking about. You know the one boldly stating that "this is America and they could never take our guns", "they would have their hands full if they tried martial law here", there are so many gun owners they could never control/overrun us. BS!!!! First of all, I WILL FIGHT. Second, do you really still believe that? I think most "gunowners" will bug out the first time a uniform tells them what to do or the first time they get a gun stuck in their face. If not then, they will run when the first bullets whiz by. Also, it probably won't be our own troops, it will be UN forces. Ahh, we never thought about that did we? We send ours there, they can send theirs here. They already know better than to send all Americans to fight Americans. Also, gurrelia warfare, rednecks with deer rifles, posers, and bonafide badasses are the ones that will have their hands full. The UN and American forces mentioned about have....to be continued.....

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Continuation....

The UN and American forces mentioned above now have years of experince fighting civilians that are defending their homeland in an urban setting. Whats more, they have RPGs, and a wide range of other stuff that you don't have. And they are kicking their asses. Do you reallly think you and you deer rifle are going to stop a unit of experinced soliders rolling tanks and 50 cal machine guns? I'm not saying we don't have a chance or shouldn't fight, # no. Just saying, it ain't going to be like the movies and it ain't going to be like you think. I think we are mostly screwed and mostly big talking cowards. I think we would do best to avoid such things by rising up and being heard NOW. Not taking this anymore, refusing to play this game while standing together. They only have the power and athority you give them. If we all stood up and spoke/acted as one tomorrow just think what we could do!!! Who is with me???!!!! Yeeeaaaahh, didn't think so.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
human beings are survival orriented and have a nasty habbit of walking into an oven thinking they will be spared in the last seconds .....nope they get thrown in and cooked .......as long as there is hope of a tomorrow we wont do anything , take away that hope and your gonna have problems . trouble is the goverment knows this and would never push the limits to that extent but rather take your stuff little by little till 1 day you wake up and say '' wtf where has all my stuff gone?'' but by then its to late

[edit on 20-9-2008 by bravo40]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join