It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those survivalist willing to fight the government...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The German soldiers in the Nazi lead Army were "people" also and many considered themselves Christians but few stood up to the PTB and even tho the resistance was minimal army unit loyalty (to your buddy) seems prevalent across the spectrum of military men. In other words, if someone is shooting at you, you are mostly concerned with the safety of yourself and your buddies and stopping that threat and not whether or not those shooting at you are right or not! Add a little brainwashing (supercharged on the chip) and some examples of brutality against captured soldiers by the resistance and they will consider You the Enemy!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
they are in the defense not in an offence mode,a 7-1 casualty if they try to take a building and not defend it. Former military exp. bring it on.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by infiltr8u

No plan ever survives contact with the enemy..

~Army SGT.~

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

Well if it helps I am military and I sure as HELL would not turn against the people I am sworn to defend! I am sworn to defend AMERICA (not the government) against ALL enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntoTheVortex
so your wanting a bunch of untrained people to infiltrate a military base ? regardless of who is doing the guarding it's still expecting a lot that those people wont get cut down very very quickly when spotted.

I never said you'd want to eat it, my point was that it wouldn't detonate! and maybe you can use c4 in that manner or not. But again how would a bunch of untrained people know that! let alone regular soldiers ?!?!

and do you really think if sitX happened and it was serious enough to cause massive social unrest the 'gov would leave all their best gear / combat hardened troops in some # hole war zone? and how often do you see the army leaving any vehicle unsupervised in a combat zone?

oh so lets sneak up on the soldiers in their heavily armoured humvee's cos obviously they've never been in fibua before and try and plant some C4 we've managed to acquire whilst assaulting a defended military base and blow up something even though we don't have a clue how to use the gear?? lol so yes obviously I am a troll, but at least I wouldn't get people killed on pointless assaults that they are ill trained and equipped to carry out..... DAM with civvies like that why do you even need special forces?

knowing what the people under you command can and cannot do is a pretty important in making sure they don't get killed in a pointless operation.

If you read the original post he said the people doing these things would be soldiers who defected. Who could basically walk on to a post without qustion. So they WOULD have the training and they WOULD have access to materials.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
now you guys are thinking!!
a no bs real look at what COULD happen if it got ugly! now that you know how bad it could be, start asking what YOU would do in that situation.

Start looking for people who can train you and give you the resouces to defend yourselves

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I'm not afraid of those blackwater thugs. If they feel the need to destroy me, bring it on...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelMyers
That's supposed to shake me?
I'm supposed to be scared by a handful of guys screamin "your aimin too high son!"

Yea...ok.

This doesn't change a thing, and until I see them overrun 300 Million Americans, 9 out of 10 with a gun, then I'm still willing to do what I have to.

I think there are enough guns in the US to arm 9 in 10 americans.

I do not think 9 of 10 americans are gun owners.

Even here in redneck land a little over half the ppl I know own a gun.

Some of them cannot even hit a deer.

But to be fair, all the former military ppl I know that spent a lot of
time training with weapons are spooky good shooters.

I myself got the sharpshooter ribbon with the M14, and I have gotten
better since I got out. I have been shooting guns for about 25 years.

I now use the 30-06 with a nice modern scope and a .45 ACP.

I have noticed at local stores that sell ammo that they are staying
out of ammo or very close to out of ammo, its been like this
for months due to the new ammo laws that are coming.

I manged to go to several stores and scrape up a few boxes.

I put them in a air tight ammo can with some moisture
absorbing Desiccant.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am going shooting this weekend, but ... when things get started
I have zero intention of going up against ppl that are former
special forces etc etc.

Only if they came for me would I consider resistance and that is more
likely to be connecting some wires to a motion sensing perimeter
that has some toys hooked up to it.

You can't shoot what you can't see, I'll be underground if they
wanna play tunnel rat in a wired maze of not so fun toys.

I don't keep anything here at my home that would be considered
questionable, all the stuff is already out in the boonies.

I keep my city house here ready for inspection, and I am sure it will be.

When things start to go sideways I am going camping so to speak.

A few ex-military friends are coming with me, and we will come home
if and when things go back to some sembalance of normality.

The last thing any of us want is to be in the middle of a new
civil war here in the US, but some ppl in other states are
leaning toward starting a 2nd civil war.

Ohio unorganized militia delivers warning to the US senate

I think ALL ppl in the United States should sit down and watch that
video and realize the full implications of a 2nd civil war starting
here in the United States.

More US ppl died in the last civil war than all the other wars we have
fought in combined.

Call me a coward but I will be hiding in a remote area underground
with wired perimeter, and low tech SAS gravity traps with some
very good and dangerous friends I have known for decades.

The ppl we have picked are single, divorced and not remarried,
or are willing to bring their family here.

A few of the women shoot as good as the men.

All agree that we are headed for "Dark Days" as I have posted in
many other threads.

Prepare accordingly.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What would be the difference between the Hamas/Hezbollah fighting Israel and militias fighting the US government? The ratio would be about the same.

The US militias don't even have anti-air and anti-tank weapons. The Hamas and Hezbollah do.

So... it would be a long war, but it would be much more costlier on the militia side.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thedigirati

Brothers and Sisters,

I am a high ranking member of a "survivalist" organization. We are currently seeking new members who will be willing to stand and fight if the necessity was there. I am also seeking information on other groups who may be willing to work side by side instead of each group doing their own thing. This will cut down the chaos in times of trouble. If anyone is interested in learning more about my organization please email me at the provided email below. Thank you

theDigirati please get me the information so that i can contact this other group of "die hards" we would like to talk to them and get some information, if they have some we don't already. I too am in TX, and right now it seems to be the only safe place out there. Please email me the info at [email protected]

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Dotwr001]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join