It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those survivalist willing to fight the government...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
heh, COme to baltimore, Murder Capital.

The Swat teams, Local boys and Staties as well as FBI and DEA havent been able to crack this city, What makes you think our Military can? throw em on lock down and you'll just be in iraq again. plain and simple, what makes you think americans are any different then Iraqis? We bleed red, and think "WTF are these arses doing here, Take EM OUT BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE, WE LIVE HERE"

Very simple. And what makes you think the Gung hoe Troopers will see much of this as a problem, being that its in their homeland things will quickly turn on our gooberment, 80 iq or 120 your gonna see these actions as Abnormal and many will do more then you think.

America wasnt built by yellow bellied accountants, It was the whole lot of everyone that built it, yellow bellied folk and hearts of gold and all in the middle alike. Im sure some folks will run for the hills or hide int heir bomb shelter till 4000 ad, but there will be a huge mass of folks in many pockets fighting for their right to keep things somewhat in order, People value Order and everyday routine too much to just willy nilly let it go, just ask the Ifone people lol and thats just a entertainment device, many more things out there that people value more then a ifone.

Just dont be so quick to think america will fall so easily, we have a history of Imagination, enginuity, sheer will to be stubborn.

You tell how ever many thousands of men and women, they have to goto their neighboring state and round up, mame, kill or capture fellow americans on a 400.00 USD every 2 weekz as a E-3 while their families are starving or selling cans for food, Im sure many of them troops will become Militias.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tranceopticalinclined

I wish I could give you more then one star because I liked what you said, it kinda mirrors my own way of thinking.

One thing about this whole thread that really bugs me is the whole concept of us against them. There is no us against them. they are us. They (meaning the military) are our neighbors, our famil members, our friends. even the best politicions are hated so why would the military go against us for the politicians. It just boggles the mind to think that such a thing would happen long term.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by angryamerican]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar
reply to post by 11Bravo

Yeah, what happened to the OP? Anybody know? Infiltr8tu had posts on some of my other threads, and they are gone. It kinda makes me look like I'm talking to myself. Hope my psychiatrist doesn't see that!

Anybody know what OP did to get banned? Guess I missed something. Don't want to do whatever it was, myself. Did he/she use profanity, have bad opinion, threaten someone? What?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dad52001r

Well thanx for the compliment, but to get back on topic, sort of, don't guess you know what happened to the OP?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

No, sorry, I am new here.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Oh, Sorry, I just saw that! Well, welcome. I guess that you wouldn't know. It's hard to continue a thread without the OP.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by angryamerican
I have talked to people that were there.

Thats hearsay.

You saw the proof you heard the proof yet you refuse to believe it

I have? You havent shown me anything and the only thing you have given me is hearsay.

Some times things have to be believed to be seen.

Yeah, with me ALOT of times things have to be seen to be believed, which is what I think you meant.
In fact, my father always told me, he said "Son, believe none of what you hear and half of what you see".

So rather then me trying to prove anything to you, why don't you do some actual research and prove it or dis-prove it for your self.

Look man, I dont want to argue with you. You are obviously an angry American, its your name for petes sake.
But when you make claims like..

"As for Katrina it was a case of people threating the Volunteers who were there to help them."

I must ask you to back it up with some links. Please.
There, I said the magic word.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
They won't go right in the open, they'll blow up a city with a nuke and blame it on terrorists until the majority of the population submit to government. They'll seperate the families, they already bought the preachers... they have plenty of options to have the majority of population just forgetting about 9/11, forgetting about all the scandals and siding with the government.

Even if we know they can't do it, they'll try it. They don't give a heck, they are insane, they'll try to do it. Hitler turned west...

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Could I ask, what makes you think they bought the preachers? just asking.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Of course. Just read this and read the links: articles and documents proving US government buying/training preachers to quell dissent during martial law and also the last year report.

Why those articles are VERY importants is that like Rudolph Katsner in Hungary during WW2, he convinced the jews to not resist and go with the nazis. He also sold jews for his life and family and making money. Those preachers are the same thing, do not fight the government, go to the FEMA camps, give up your land, guns... ect... They led the independance war against the british, now they will be used to instaure a dictatorship and kill the resistance...

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I for one would not take any crap from my Government, but until they do something REALLY bad then I cant do anything.
I believe that the US and the UK are very similar but if all the sheeple just lie down and die when this happens, we dont stand a chance in hell.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 11Bravo

Thats hearsay

Its hear say when one person says it. When mulitipal independent people say it thats something entirely different. like I said chose to baleave it or don't, no skin off my back either way. As for the links. Do you honestly trust internet news, I sure don't. I trust the people who have been there. the ones who got there hands dirty while you sat and watched it on tv and said what a shame. If it makes you happy thow here ya go.

BBC (a very reputable organization)

sierra times

seattle times

If thats not enough I can give ya more. Google is a wonderful thing.

Yeah, with me ALOT of times things have to be seen to be believed, which is what I think you meant.
In fact, my father always told me, he said "Son, believe none of what you hear and half of what you see".

Nope what I meant is if you don't believe it for what ever reason you will not see it even when it staring you in the face. its also called denial. In this case its easier to believe that the government had yet another conspiracy to disarm us. rather then believe that the guns were taken away because the rescuers were being shot at. I admit it was a select few, doing the shooting but how are you going to determine who the few are. you cant, you must do a broad sweep to allow the rescuers to do there job properly. A dead rescuer cant rescue any one.

Look man, I dont want to argue with you. You are obviously an angry American, its your name for petes sake.
But when you make claims like..

I'm not arguing here I'm stating facts and your trying to refute them. Its called a debate.

FYI I chose my ATS name because of all the American bashing on ATS. That and I was sick of other wise good honest Americans finding conspiracy in every thing. Not every thing is a Conspiracy.

Essentially what you've done by saying its hearsay is call the rescuers lier's. You were polite about it but did it non the less. I guess its just easier to believe that way.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by angryamerican]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Of course. Just read this and read the links: articles and documents proving US government buying/training preachers to quell dissent during martial law and also the last year report.

Very eye-opening! Thanx! That's one of many reasons why I'm glad that when I became of mind and age to choose, I always went with Independent-type churches. They don't have 'Mother' churches to be led by. At the moment, I belong to neither, but things like that are a concern, and thank you for bringing them to ppl's attention(mine, anyway).

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Manipulation by the government is a given. Being able to recognize it for
what it really is takes understanding and experience.
Although I would not enjoy going up against some of my fellow citizens,
I would enjoy being rounded up and and imprisoned even less.
I will not become subserviant to the government. I will watch, and see.
I will resist when necessary, and come to the aid of others that do the
same. I will avoid conflicts whenever possible, as the goal is to survive.

But, I will "not" go-along-with THE program.
I don't believe they have our best interests at heart. Do you?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

Yeah well, what about this New York Times article?
www.nytimes.com... a20914f5888e10&ex=1285646400&adxnnl=1&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&adxnnlx=1127998837-dUb23oxvthQ0MrMgl9neEg&pagewanted=print

A month later, a review of the available evidence now shows that some, though not all, of the most alarming stories that coursed through the city appear to be little more than figments of frightened imaginations, the product of chaotic circumstances that included no reliable communications, and perhaps the residue of the longstanding raw relations between some police officers and members of the public

Superintendent Compass, one of the few seemingly authoritative sources during the days after the storm, resigned Tuesday for reasons that remain unclear. His departure came just as he was coming under criticism from The New Orleans Times-Picayune, which had questioned many of his public accounts of extreme violence.]

What became clear is that the rumor of crime, as much as the reality of the public disorder, often played a powerful role in the emergency response. A team of paramedics was barred from entering Slidell, across Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans, for nearly 10 hours based on a state trooper's report that a mob of armed, marauding people had commandeered boats. It turned out to be two men escaping from their flooded streets, said Farol Champlin, a paramedic with the Acadian Ambulance Company

On another occasion, the company's ambulances were locked down after word came that a firehouse in Covington had been looted by armed robbers of all its water - a report that proved totally untrue, said Aaron Labatt, another paramedic

A contingent of National Guard troops was sent to rescue a St. Bernard Parish deputy sheriff who radioed for help, saying he was pinned down by a sniper. Accompanied by a SWAT team, the troops surrounded the area. The shots turned out to be the relief valve on a gas tank that popped open every few minutes, said Maj. Gen. Ron Mason of the 35th Infantry Division of the Kansas National Guard

So the initial media reports, which you use to substantiate your claim, turned out to be bogus.
But this isnt a Katrina thread and Im not going to convince such an angry man of anything.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

8. More and more troops (30%) are now illegal immigrants and gang members who don't care to fight americans, especially when they hate them and like the power to kill and torture civilians. They also have lower IQ than before, they hire police with 80 IQ, which is nearly retarded.

I want to see your source for this figure that nearly 1/3 of our forces are illegals. If and when such an attack takes place, US troops, especially the Officer and NCO corps, won't give a damn what the Washington politicians say anymore. They will feel just as betrayed as any civilian antiwar protester. They are the ones who are fighting and dying in Iraq and Afghanistan to what end? Many of their families will be killed or injured by a theoretical nuclear terrorist attack. Who do you think they'll blame for it? They've seen the level of sophistication of their 'terrorist enemies' over in the Middle East. They are going to blame the civilian leadership in the US for once again dropping the ball, again, as they did on 9-11-01.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 11Bravo

your right it isn't a Katrina thread and I'm not the one who brought up Katrina. I'm also not going to set by and watch those brave selfless soles dishonored, for the sake of yet another conspiracy Theory. You have no idea what some of these people gave up to go down there and try to help, and you will set there and call them liars. fine so be it.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The US military could never take the country. It would be lucky to take 1 state at most. You would have massive desertions, sabotage, and morale so low it would render any fighting force combat ineffective. 200 million guns in civi hands makes it almost impossible. States would break away from the Union and civil war would come. The ARMY could hold a city, a state........Maybe for a few days, the entire country...No way in hell. There would be tens of thousands of "snipers" hiding all over the place. Nothing scares a foot soldier like a sniper. Police would be trying to protect the firemen who would be trying to put out cities on fire. In our lifetime it wont be possible. IMHO

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

i remember reading this post last night. all this guy did was compliment someone so why was his post removed
Are we not aloud to have our own opinions let me know?

[edit on 6-9-2007 by xHADEEZx]

[edit on 6-9-2007 by xHADEEZx]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join