It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those survivalist willing to fight the government...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
My past ah...friends.. have "setups" for communications, (shortwave) and independent power supplies (both gas AND solar) and are/will be in communication with other groups in other states. The run "drills" where there is Martial law has been declared (these folks scared the heck outta me and asked me to be a colonel). "they" KNOW it's gonna happen and have planned for it.

and yes the military will "try" to use overwhelming force, and most likely will, but the way it was explained to me was that it will happen in one place 1st, like the larger cities. which will give time for communications to get out that is HAS happened.

That will be the signal, ( I told them that the declaration of martial law should be the signal, but the consensus was "we wont shoot first" )

they have many bright people involved including former and current military, medical personnel, even some police ( yes they use them for intel ) there are both active and "inactive" members. in the area I lived in it is more wide spread then people think.

I'm fairly sure that the current active military will shatter if it comes to using weapons against the populace. This would be anathema to the Marine Corps Creed "Semper Fidelis" (always faithful, to the PEOPLE of the USA )

The Marine Corps is OLDER then the USA and even if Orders came from the president of the USA ( we are also called the Presidents own) to shoot US citizens would at the very least put the Commandant of the Marines in a quandary and (I Hope) he would refuse such orders because the would be illegal even under martial law. the Army, Navy and Air Force may have different rules of engagement, but the Marines are steeped in deep and long traditions, and I could for see the Marines fighting other branches of the military before fighting civilians ( this was discussed in class in the Marines)

Michigan has one of the highest enlistments rates for the Marines, and there are Many former Marines in Michigan, the minute any military struck ANYWHERE in the country they and others would "come out of the wood work". The Government may start it but I'm fairly sure the people would put an end to it rather quickly, local armories would be taken by the "common" man......

All of this has been and is being planned, by "normal" people, in a very low keyed way, people got smarter after Waco and ruby ridge and my personal advice to them was blend in and become invisible read Sun Tzu, and bring NO attention to yourself.. ( IE don't buy 1000 50 cal round at a time, don't wear cammo to church etc) if you have noticed the state militias have "virtually" disappeared from the public ( I'm not saying it was all do to me, but they have learned)

I think once the 1st group starts to fight back many many many others will join in..... I currently reside in Texas, and blend in well, but around here folks are always saying "Don't mess with Texas)

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
I currently reside in Texas, and blend in well, but around here folks are always saying "Don't mess with Texas)

Welcome to Texas. "Don't mess with Texas' started out as the highway anti-litter slogan. Most Texans are pretty good folk.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thedigirati

Very good intel, er.. i mean info. say, do you have a contact name and number fo these guys? you know in case i want to join them?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
^
I’ve been wondering what to make of many of your posts, i8u, but this last seems to make it clear that you’re trying to make a point. It’s a point the militia types would do well to heed, if they’re serious. The first and most immediate threat to such groups is infiltration and agent provocateurs. Here’s a hint: it’s the guy vociferously demanding imprudent violent action.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

hey! i resemble that remark!.....no really i dont know what you're talking about.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by infiltr8u

Ok, I’ll play your little game.
I’m just assuming that if you were really trying to ‘infiltr8us’, you wouldn’t be so obvious as to say you were going to be one of the guys coming after us, as you did in one post, and then ask for contact info from a self proclaimed militia member. Just sayin’

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
i for one i think theres way too many americans in this country that would die before giving up their guns,

I wish you were right but my guess is less than 1% of gun owners would use violence to protect their rights.
How many people resisted the gun confiscation in Katrina?
ONLY ONE little old lady, which a fat-ass rent-a-cop jumped on like some kind of pervert.

I laughed, but I shouldn't have, that video is too horrible. 1% of gun owners isn't that a lot of people though?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
First things first: You don't need a gun or bomb to kill or maim someone.
Effective resistance can be something as simple putting a tree across a narrow road or spiking tires. There's 10k ways to make life absolutely miserable for any occupying force without even being in sight of your enemy.

WTSHTF and the nearly all-white Christian Fundamentalist controlled Blackwater troops starting rounding up non-white folks first, all you can say is: "Game on mofo." People aren't stupid. Way too many folks are aware of who runs the show and the Blackwater troops know that their families can easily become victims in this stupid attempt to establish a Western theocracy. I've heard more than one big city cop say that won't follow orders to seize guns in any neighborhood unless its from someone who they know is a convicted felon.

There are at least 24 million veterans in the US who've had basic military training and there are 270 million guns in the hands of civilians. Not to mention the folks who've got the skill and knowledge to make more guns and ammo. Blackwater troops may inflict some casualties but after a few of their squads start disappearing mysteriously, they'll get the message loud and clear, that their lame a**ed crap ain't going to tolerated.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thedigirati
I wouldn't qualify for any heavy duty boot camp training, but had to qualify in the states of Va, NC, SC, and Tx to be able to carry a firearm, for the purposes of security and law enforcement work. Not employed in either at the moment. But did score high on the gun range. Not promoting violence or anything, just saying, if it becomes necessary to preserve our freedoms....

FYI: I was not a cop, I got to tell them where to go! :-)) LOL! Just kidding!

[edit on 9/3/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

well aren't you a sweet little gun totin babe..
i couldn't shoot at you if i tried

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by infiltr8u

If you do, try NOT to put ANY more holes in my poor ole head. Got enough stuff leakin' out! Oh gee, that was a one-liner and off topic. I'll do better. Sorry OP.

[edit on 9/3/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by crgintx

good to see some ballz in this thread.. you are correct in your post. and to the guy that said less then one% would use them?.... where are you from?.. and katrina was a whole different situation...of~course no one denied giving up their guns... thay were all washed away!.. allot of people were dead and most of the city was under water.. so yea it was pretty much taking candy from a baby. Now think if it were in a situation where people had time to prepare..plan...and be ready for blackwater... just like i said b-4... "here's your a** in a hat"!!

[edit on 3-9-2007 by KINGOFPAIN]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

"everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face"

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelie

I laughed, but I shouldn't have, that video is too horrible. 1% of gun owners isn't that a lot of people though?

Less than 10% of the population fought and won the American Revolutionary War. It can be done.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
You all seems to under-estimate them... they are not dumb, they are military folks, they have super-computer that can simulate a lot of scenarios, ect... They won't attack if they don't think they can win.

They already have those things

1. They are putting cameras, RFIDs, ect.. to track any dissidence.
2. Recruited preachers to preach ``Romans 13`` to obey the government
3. Brainwashed the population into thinking that terrorists will strike, so if there's a nuke going off, they'll believe the terrorists did it.
4. Once a democrat gets in, a lot of ``liberals`` will forget everything and believe every word the democrat in power says.
5. Most schools are barb wired, they are like prisons, to get you they will take your childrens.
6. Those who will cooperate with the authorities will get special treatment, like more money, food, vaccines... everything before everyone else so they feel ``protected`` and it's better to serve the government and live, to fight the government and die.
7. UN, NATO and mercenaries troops.
8. More and more troops (30%) are now illegal immigrants and gang members who don't care to fight americans, especially when they hate them and like the power to kill and torture civilians. They also have lower IQ than before, they hire police with 80 IQ, which is nearly retarded.
9. UAVs, training in Iraq, propaganda, ect...

If Hillary comes in and then a nuclear terrorist attack happens, we will have far less fighters than if it would happen tomorrow and Bush stay in office. My guess is that if Ron Paul isn't nominated, they will do it under Hillary.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Good post Vitchilo.
Most people dont understand that its not going to be a simple group of guys going door to door asking for your guns. Its going to be offered as a solution to a problem. You know, Problem Reaction Solution.
To the poster that said the Katrina gun confiscation was due to people threatening volunteers. Thats utter non-sense. No volunteers were threatened and nobody shot at any helicopters. That was propaganda used to convince people that gun confiscation was needed. Was there some violence? Most likely.
Was gun confiscation needed? Not at all.
Look up that facts and prove me wrong, please.

KINGOFPAIN< Im the guy that said less than 1% will resist.
I am from the mid-west, Illinois to be more specific, but I fail to see what my location has to do with anything.

The simple fact is that many, many people will say they are going to 'resist', but talk is cheap.

Oh yeah, and one more thing.
Isnt global ignore about the stupidest thing?
It bothers me to no end when posts are missing from threads, simply because somebody didnt like what infiltr8u posted somewhere.
Surely there must be a better way.
There IS a better way, and dont call me Sherli.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I believe 10% would be an accurate number when determining who will fight and who will cave in and surrender themselves to the gestapo. I believe that (and do not take this the wrong way if this applies to you) but I do believe that city folks, apartment dwellers, metro types will buckle by the thousands. The ones who cannot survive without a paycheck, running water, a comfy bed or a Starbucks, the people who will lay down their freedom for comfort and promises of survival. Then you will have what I refer to as loyalist's who will refuse to believe what is happening around them.The ones who are so brainwashed by the years of being taught that police, government agents, politicians are the good guys and could never turn on American citizens.

You also have the other large percentage which will be loyal to nobody, basically lawless marauders, illegals, gang bangers etc who will take over the inner cities and battle it out with the Blackwater stormtroopersd for squators rights. More or less all elderly, infirm and mentally incapable people will be victims of circumstance and likely expendable in the eyes of the powers that be. So that leaves the ex patriots, militia /survivalist types, the ex military and the country boys who grew up hunting, fishing and learning to grow vegetables and live off the land.

Any way you slice it the Blackwater violators and the other state sanctioned murderers will have a hell of a rough time on their hands. A few million armed and serious dissidents could really stir things up and if properly organized could even win in a scenario like this. The government war mongers will have a tough time convincing our troops and Marines to turn on U.S. citizens. I find it very difficult to believe that the vast majority would take part. The likely outcome would be the military disbanding and turning against their leadership for the common good of all Americans.

I can't say it would be easy and I won't say that I am looking forward to it. But when they come to take my guns I will have no choice but to recognize the enemy and engage as best I can. God willing things will change in our government before something like this were to ever happen, but it doesn't hurt to plan ahead

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

well said i totally agree with you. my freedom is the most important thing to me besides my family and friends they obviously come first. but i would fight for my rights and my freedom to the death. and there are very smart organized civilians out there that can put up one hell of a fight against anyone and ex military who would also fight my family being one example. there are truley more worse things then dieing. and there are things i would die to protect and i know there are many others like me and that makes me feel good.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 11Bravo

Yeah, what happened to the OP? Anybody know? Infiltr8tu had posts on some of my other threads, and they are gone. It kinda makes me look like I'm talking to myself. Hope my psychiatrist doesn't see that!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Good post Vitchilo.

Not all of it was a good post it was a post full of personal conservative right wing rhetoric and political views have no place in the survival forums please keep the democrat republican battle to PTS. We train to live here politics get in the way of knowledge. not to mention that there are democrats here who don't deserve the venom

To the poster that said the Katrina gun confiscation was due to people threatening volunteers. Thats utter non-sense. No volunteers were threatened and nobody shot at any helicopters. That was propaganda used to convince people that gun confiscation was needed. Was there some violence? Most likely.
Was gun confiscation needed? Not at all.
Look up that facts and prove me wrong, please.

I have been actively involved with K9 S&R for years. I have talked to people that were there. friends who I have known for years, and trained with. Your paranoia and consistent miss trust has blinded you. not every thing is a conspiracy. some things really are as they appear to be. You saw the proof you heard the proof yet you refuse to believe it so there is nothing I can say or do to prove it to a person who is dead set against belief. Talking to a conspiracy minded person is like talking to an atheist about religion, you should just save your breath. Some times things have to be believed to be seen. if you look around Any S&R organization you will find plenty of people who were there and saw it with there own eyes. almost all S&R private and public had representatives there. So rather then me trying to prove anything to you, why don't you do some actual research and prove it or dis-prove it for your self.

One more thing it was mentioned some ware near the beginning of this thread. True Survivalist don't fight. Looking for a fight is a way to die not survive. I guess the Rambo syndrome still lives.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by angryamerican]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join