It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one will enter the NWO without a......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Luciferic Initiation

I read on at Forbidden Knowledge.com that no person will be allowed to live in the NWO without undergoing a Luciferic Initiation. This is the only real information I have found on the subject thus far. Does anyone else have anything to add?

Luciferic Initiation
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Some background is necessary on Chakras and the Kundalini, in order to proceed further with this expose.

In Hindu occult practice (the main root of the New Age Movement) there are 7 major centers for kundalini energy. By occult methods using meditation, drugs, visualization, yoga and whatever means necessary, initiates seek to awaken the sleeping fiery serpent (kundalini) for a "higher" state of consciousness.

This kundalini energy is visualized as an entwined serpent which rises from the base of the spine to "enlighten" and enventually dissolve the ego � to become a god incarnate, thereby preventing further incarnation on the physical plane. The New Age disciples believe in reincarnation and are taught by the demonic Hierarchy that this is the only way to stop the endless cycle of Karma � to evolve into Gods...(i.e. Gen. 3:5).

That is the goal and the techniques vary, but as one "ascends" through the 7 progressive chakras, each is an initiation unto a higher consciousness, until finally when you reach the point of union with "Sanat Kumara", "Shiva", "Vishnu", "Lord of the World" or what they most blasphemously call the "Christ Consciousness".

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
No one will enter the NWO without a Luciferic Initiation.

Ok. And if you don't want to take that initiation ? You just don't enter the NWO or is there something else ?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

- David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

The quote is from a UN representative.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
"Some background is necessary on Chakras and the Kundalini, in order to proceed further with this expose.

In Hindu occult practice (the main root of the New Age Movement) there are 7 major centers for kundalini energy. By occult methods using meditation, drugs, visualization, yoga and whatever means necessary, initiates seek to awaken the sleeping fiery serpent (kundalini) for a "higher" state of consciousness.

This kundalini energy is visualized as an entwined serpent which rises from the base of the spine to "enlighten" and enventually dissolve the ego � to become a god incarnate, thereby preventing further incarnation on the physical plane. The New Age disciples believe in reincarnation and are taught by the demonic Hierarchy that this is the only way to stop the endless cycle of Karma � to evolve into Gods...(i.e. Gen. 3:5).

That is the goal and the techniques vary, but as one "ascends" through the 7 progressive chakras, each is an initiation unto a higher consciousness, until finally when you reach the point of union with "Sanat Kumara", "Shiva", "Vishnu", "Lord of the World" "

What in the world does the hindu doctrine have anything to do with " Christian theology"?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

where did you find this quote?

[Edited on 1-17-2004 by dunkleskates]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
""Sanat Kumara", "Shiva", "Vishnu", "Lord of the World""

Vishnu is the sustainer of the world, Shiva the destroyer.

Sanat Kumara was one of Bhramas ( creators) first sons.

He was born to kill a demon wich represented Ignorance.

Krishna Consciousness, yes I can believe that, and Sanat kumara yes, but not Vishnu, nor Shiva.

Deep

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Just to be sure, I checked the official Lucis Trust website and found their donations page. Link

It seems they don't know we have the Euro now.

" You can send gifts in Swiss(CHF) or French (FF) francs, Belgian currency (FB) or in your local currency to the address below. "

What a bunch of clowns.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have many quotes saved on my puter. This one came from my saved files. A quick google search turned up many references.

www.google.com...

Here is one:

www.propagandamatrix.com...

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by ArchAngel]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here are some

www.cephasministry.com...

Options in the Plan: Initiation or Death / Initiation and Death All who wish to enter the New Age must undergo an "energy activation" or "rebirth", usually marked by a subjective trance-induced "light experience" where one meets either a "spirit guide" or one's "higher self" (no difference since all is one). The resulting "altered state of consciousness" will eventually lead to a "Luciferic initiation" into the "new humanity", or a submission to Lucifer as the leading divinity representing the Logos.

watch.pair.com...

Although the Masonic rites of initiation bring men into spiritual bondage to Satan, the grand matron of Theosophy, Mme. Blavatsky complains that they fall short of the ultimate rites of passage which were practiced in ancient times.

"There exists at present but one kind of initiation known to the public, namely that into the Masonic rites. Masonry, however, has no more secrets to give out or conceal. In the palmy days of old, the Mysteries, according to the greatest Greek and Roman philosophers, were the most sacred of all solemnities as well as the most beneficent, and greatly promoted virtue. The Mysteries represented the passage from mortal life into finite death, and the experiences of the disembodied Spirit and Soul in the world of subjectivity."

www.spiritual-wholeness.org...

Both the old Gnosticism and the present NAM use the occult to achieve their so-called 'new' spirituality. They proclaim that we are in a new age of the spirit, but the spirits they follow are dangerous and misleading. Marrs says that the NAM believes that the sun is a divine, living being, called the Solar Father. Lucifer is claimed to be the Solar Logos (Word), a god spirit appointed by the Solar Father to usher in the New Age through the Luciferic initiation of humanity. 65

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the links everyone. There really is a lot going on in the world. I have been busy reading some of them. It looks like there really is going to be a New World Order one day.

It seems like though that it will be hard to hold it together. If anyone has ever tried splittling a pizza with a group of people someone always gets screwed. Or if you pile all of your eggs in one baskett some few are not going to get thier fair share. They may make it happen but it will be another to hold it together. Your talking about the whole world united. That would be a major undertaking.

I imagine that some country would eventually backstab another and bring it all crumbling down. I'm sure they have already thought of all that six- thousand different ways from Sunday though.

I suppose if it ever happens they will be ironing the bugs out of it for years. And, what if the generations that follow don't share the same ambition goals and desires as previous ones? They say that most family buisenesses don't last past the 2nd generation. Why?Because the younger generation has lost site of the original vision that got them there to start with. They don't want a job they want money and toys. How much more complicated will it be to hold a NWO together?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe

Do you know what the 7 sacred truths associated with the 7 Chakras are? For those who don't and actually consider them to be "Luciferian", here they are:

Chakra 1-Sacred Truth: All is One
You are connected to all of life. Every choice you make and every belief you hold exerts influence upon the whole of life.

Chakra 2-Sacred Truth: Honor One Another
Every relationship you develop, from casual to intimate, helps you become more conscious. No union is without spiritual value.

Chakra 3-Sacred Truth: Honor Oneself
Be mature and honorable in the relationship you have with yourself and accept responsibility for the person you have become

Chakra 4-Sacred Truth: Love is the Divine Power
Emotional energy -- love -- is the central power point and true motivator of your body, mind and spirit.

Chakra 5-Sacred Truth: Surrender Personal Will to Divine Will Power
Your every choice, thought and feeling has biological, environmental, social, personal and global consequence. Actions motivated by personal will that trusts Divine authority, gives you the richest power.

Chakra 6-Sacred Truth: Seek Only the Truth
Continually search for the difference between truth and illusion, the two forces present at every moment. Trust what you cannot see far more than what you can see.

Chakra 7-Sacred Truth: Live in the Present Moment
Achieve a personal relationship with the Divine. All physical, psychological and emotional illusions or fears, need to be removed from your life. Let go of the past, do not anticipate the future and live in the presence of the Divine.

The parallels between these sacred truths and the truths in Jesus' teachings is quite clear to anyone seeking honest spiritual understanding. If you are too closed-minded to see the obvious, then nothing anyone says will make any difference. Here is a good illustration of the Hindu beliefs. It can be found in the Rig-Veda (Hindu Scriptures):

Truth is one; sages call it by various names,
it is one sun which reflects in all ponds.
It is the one water which slakes the thirst of all;
It is the one air which sustains all life.
It is the one fire which shines in all houses.
Colors of the cows may be different, but the milk is white.
Flowers and bees may be different, but honey is the same.
Systems of faith may be different, but God is one.
As the rain dropping from the sky wends its way toward the ocean,
So the prayers offered in all faiths reach the one God, who is supreme

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
And why not going straight on their website ?
www.lucistrust.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
And why not going straight on their website ?
www.lucistrust.org...

You damn "debunk'er"

- thanks for the remark to the currencies, laughed a lot

www.pinenet.com...
- great, those guys picked an anti-semit woman as shining figure for their money collecting organisation.

A message to the people who still believe in those NWO groups like that: Don't you think it is slightly strange that there are hundreds of similiar groups(not only one) and you guys always draw some connection to the NWO + strangely they always need a lot of money?
Hey! Some of you said the NWO can print money at will, why do they need some? eh eh eh?

It just doesn't fit together. Of course we can draw a connection between Mickey Mouse and the WTC attack but in fact we all know it was Goofy

- it is all a big money laundering and collecting bunch of crime groups.

If you gonna put up something secret you don't create a website about it and ask for money.

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by shoo]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I cannot believe the level of ignorance shown by some of the people here, listen if your going to worship something, if you feel the need to SUBMIT to a religion or GOD, then at least make it the SUN. Yes the SUN, that infernal ball of fire in the sky that keeps you ALL alive.

Ave Lucifer.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by shoo

THe words "new world order" are nothing more than a catchphrase. The order is like the nfl, you have 32 teams, 32 coaches , and who knows how many assistant coaches, and then you have the head of the league with nfl president Roger Goodelle calling the shots. The nwo is like that also. You don't have to be a believer in conspiracy theories to sit back with an open mind and see something sinister is happening globally do ya? With every agenda is a plan, and with every plan is a leader, and in order for the plan to work, the leader has to keep his workers appeased and happy or face total failure and collapse. This would make restructuring almost totally futile and senseless, so to keep the agenda plugging right along so to speak, the order must face bumps in the road. They have done this extensively and are now being well rewarded for their patience. The usa, great britain, and all g-20 nations have been operating on credit, and this is exactly why we are seeing the collapse of the american dollar, and the fact that the other global currencies are not the answer because they are even weaker than the dollar! This is why the federal reserves globally can print any ammount of money they want. They use it to appease their respective country's masses of people in order to keep them at arm's length so they can further manipulate them into doing what they want them to. The nwo doesn't care about paper money, it's mere toilet paper to them, which is why you'll see nothing but gold bullion, silver, zinc, diamonds, oil, natural gas, and other precious resources and commodities owned by the house of rothschild and it's divided up amongst their 13 bloodlined families. This is a fact, not a conspiracy theory and can be found if one is dilligent enough to do the proper research. It took me 14 years to dig all of this stuff out, and was not too easy information at times to find due to censorship of the elite, but I kept digging. Throughout my 20+ years of digging for the truth I have found out one thing about those who don't believe what;s happening, and it is this: Those who think it's all a bunch of crap or lies are simply too lazy or don't have the desire to find the truth as close as they can get to it. In my research, much of it was actually pretty boring, but it was when I started to find the real pieces of the puzzle that all those years of work began to pay off.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I googled this quote

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." -- David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

And found this thread. I was looking for the original source of this quote. All I can find on Google are blogs and forums quoting each other. One suggests it is from an out of print book. Bump!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This used to be accessible as a link to the Lucis (originally Lucifer) Trust from the UN website... but was removed several years ago.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOtter

Google David Spangler and you will have your answer.

He's a new age kook, nothing to do with the UN.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LionelLight
I cannot believe the level of ignorance shown by some of the people here, listen if your going to worship something, if you feel the need to SUBMIT to a religion or GOD, then at least make it the SUN. Yes the SUN, that infernal ball of fire in the sky that keeps you ALL alive.

Ave Lucifer.

George Carlin said that best though.,,

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

The quote is from a UN representative.

Hello,

Sources and proof please.

Many thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join