It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official list of the Avengers Squad !!!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightseeker

Ahhh, Simi up to his old tricks. No wonder he's an arch villain. I think it's time to seek out Semperfortis for this important task. What do ya think, Boss?
Would love to contact Semper but I don't know if he'll come through, just gotta wait and see.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
by the way....i've got a thread around here somewhere taking siggy and avatar requests...

if you need one....leave a message there with the details of what you want.....

if you want an avengers sig like these let me know and i'll edit yours to have your name and title.

Jasn

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm gonna go right now, hope ya guys get to chat later on, wish I could make it there but I'm alittle tired, see ya !!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

see ya bud, i'll have to take off soon as well, get some zzzz's before work.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

Simi...you know I love you babe...whats up with the neck piercing? Never seen that before....

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Buddy you are just shocking me all over the place today!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

yep this threads gone off the rails today. just dont know whats goin on around here. i'm totally disgustipated.

:shk:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

Well as long as you aren't constipated Mojo.What good is a poo flinging monkey who's constipated.Damn I seem to be in rare form tonight myself.Gonna go dance with some teddy bears at a picnic....Night Mojo!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Sayonara AD.

Just remember them is hardcore Teddy Bears, not your friendly picanic basket pinchin' ones.

btw i'm waitin to hear from Paul to see if he'll let me email the CD as mp3's or something.

Mojo

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Here is a test to see if you're worthy...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
i'm totally disgustipated.
:shk:

That is so totally an uberishly awesome word!

Disgustipated!

I love it

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Well you can just go ahead and try that,I'll sit back sippin' a cool one if ya need any encouragement.lol

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by fweshcawfee

Aw that ain't a new word! Been using it for years.ROFLcopters! Thats NEW!
Love it.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Buddy you are just shocking me all over the place today!
What are ya talkin' about Rogue, how am I shockin' ya ??

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Being very very naughty there.Anywho...Good luck at school tomorrow.I'll mind the store for ya.No worries!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! See? Got it down pat.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by steve-o

Being very very naughty there.Anywho...Good luck at school tomorrow.I'll mind the store for ya.No worries!

Huh.....What? Did someone call for the avengers? If it's not important I will be so upset!

Or was this all just a test....

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Just a test buddy...no worries.Gotta make sure I can handle being a second in command.Well at least you replied.good show there Avenger.At ease.Let your hair down.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You're doin' it right Rogue, just remember to add alittle bit more !!!!!! after ya say Avengers Assemble ,ya makin' me look bad, just kiddin' with ya. Hey this group is not a store it's an institution for the talented members with super human abilities, we may represent ATS but we have our own individual powers and beliefs. It's like the Xavier Academy but we're not freaks, well some of us are alittle bit freaky, but to get back on topic I hope ya do a great job as CEO of the Forum division while Galm1 takes care of the chattin' division, just wish I could pay ya guys but I've ran outta funds a long time ago. ( Where's our mascot when ya need 'em
)

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan

Huh.....What? Did someone call for the avengers? If it's not important I will be so upset!

Or was this all just a test....
Sorry about the false alarm my 2nd in command had done, she was excited at the moment and couldn't hold her excitement, she'll get back to normal after she's finished eatin' them chicken Nuggets, MMMMMmmmm.......

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Buddy- I'm way past chicken nuggets...on to apple pie now.Still kinda full of cake though. MMMMM.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join