It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official list of the Avengers Squad !!!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Haha, I added you as my buddy, but no need to add me in you Justice League of Super ADVENTURE pals....I tend to work alone....lol, I don't know, maybe another time, I'll be like an ally or something...

But yeah, I actually did draw that, just 2 hours ago actually, I got distracted from reading up on some biology and physics, because low and behold, I got bored..and decided to doodle...anyways, I was looking around the BTS forum, and actually saw some of your drawing man, they look pretty wicked sweet, it has an old school vibe to it, but I'm not going to lie, there's something about your character's eyes that creeps me a little.

I'll comment more about your drawing on that comic thread you made...lol

[edit on 1-9-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueff0

It's alright that ya don't wanna join in, you won't have to put anything on your sig or anything like that, it's a group of buddies that'll always be there to chat when ya need it the most instead of waitin' for some response to come up, the way I draw my eyes is alittle creepy but I've gotten my style from McFarlane, RINGO, John Romita JR,Michael Turner, and a whole bunch of other great artists.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Come out, come out wherever u r Avengers - ur co-founders await

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm here!! Just lounging in the chat room(as usual) Why don't you come on in, the water's fine!!:w:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by trek315

Looks like nobody showed up, guess I'll have to settle with just chatin' with ya.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

Unfortunately, don't have enough posts yet to chat but I'll get there danged nammit

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by trek315

Unfortunately, don't have enough posts yet to chat but I'll get there danged nammit
I could chat there but I prefer to stay here 'cause I'm the slowest typer in the world !!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
steve-o why aren't you in chat?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o

Originally posted by trek315

I could chat there but I prefer to stay here 'cause I'm the slowest typer in the world !!

Nobody in chat cares how slow you type. There are even 2 members in there now! I just left the chat room. I have other things to attend to(you know saving the world, stopping villians, etc). Talk to everyone tomorrow!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

hey im slow typing too steve-o. Doesnt matter. i dont even understand half of the shorthand.
let me know if ur going back in.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Night Secret Titan - go save the world but don't forget to rest up too

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

I'm gonna go check things out on chat, but I'll be right back on this thread folks.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Gotta go guy's, Fathers day here and i've got to fire up the BBQ for lunch. Catch ya all later.

mojo

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Later mojo.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

It's alright , see ya later avenger, I'm gonna go in a few as well .

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Looks like I'm gonna leave right now, my pops birthday is tommorow so I'll see ya all, tonight was a very successful Avengers meet and wish this continues till the day of Apocalypse, see ya bros/sisters tommorow!!!
(I lied about it bein' my pops birthday, heheheheh!!!)

[edit on 1-9-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Allright, see ya steve-o. Happy birthday to your pops.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Later mojo and steve-o - Have fun

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Allright, see ya steve-o. Happy birthday to your pops.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by thehumbleone]
One a serious note it is my Pops birthday today, he's **, can't wait to eat the darn cake, ice cream, and whatever else there is, mmmmm.... I feel like I'm a little kid again.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

MMMM Cake. Happy Birthday to your pops there buddy.!!!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join