It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official list of the Avengers Squad !!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Hi Enjoies05!

And for offical spots, Ill just watch the door

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I'm lookin' for someone to be a CCO, I explained what it was in one of my past pages, so who's up for it ??

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
S'up bud.

No ones chosen me for a sidekick(deranged mascot) yet.

If i dont get some love soon i'm gonna turn to the dark side and become an evil super genius

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
S'up bud.

No ones chosen me for a sidekick(deranged mascot) yet.

If i dont get some love soon i'm gonna turn to the dark side and become an evil super genius
Since Galm1 is co-CEO , I'll make ya the official Mascot of Avengers Squad and our CCO, which I had explained a few pages ago. "cheif chatin' officer"

[edit on 31-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
We need someone who's gonna do our official signatures, whoever does that could make up whatever title they'd want and make it official !!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

I second that. Mojo is the best mascot. Since people have to touch me before I can do any damage, he can keep them away for me.YOU GO MOJO!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
We need someone who's gonna do our official signatures, whoever does that could make up whatever title they'd want and make it official !!

I nominate Semperfortis for the signature work as he is awsome at that. All of us have some talent that will benefit the whole, some podcast, some do graphic arts like sigs and avatars, etc. I stand ready to do whatever the group may need of me, you only need ask.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

I second that. Mojo is the best mascot. Since people have to touch me before I can do any damage, he can keep them away for me.YOU GO MOJO!!!
Thanks for addin' in ya word co-CEO Rogue, thanks for stopin' by again, hope you're havin' a great time !!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightseeker
I nominate Semperfortis for the signature work as he is awsome at that. All of us have some talent that will benefit the whole, some podcast, some do graphic arts like sigs and avatars, etc. I stand ready to do whatever the group may need of me, you only need ask.
I'm a big fan of Semperfortis as well, if someone could contact him it'll be great, and as for you my fellow avenger if yu could spread the word f this Squad it;ll be great 'cause I've just brang in 2 new members to this friendly group, I just have to wait and see if they show up .

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Ahh, theres the love.
"Cheif chatin' officer", thats one thing us monkey's are good at.
I'm on it boss.

mojo

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

Ahh, theres the love.
"Cheif chatin' officer", thats one thing us monkey's are good at.
I'm on it boss.

mojo
Thanks CCO/official mascot mojo4sale, you've got alote of power in your hands there monkey, don't abuse it like ya do with all the bananas I gave to ya !! lol

[edit on 31-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Fellers!!!!!!! Que pasa?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Hey Mr.300 what's up !!!!! How ya been avenger, were ya battlin' a million soldiers ??

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yes sir! Been busy with school and work. How about you?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ok ..You BTS arsers! Put me on the Avenger list

Lord knows, I got an opinion or two!

Thanks Mojo, for recommending me to the thread, and thanks Stevo-o, for letting me use the word Arse

~Ducky~

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Ducky welcome from one of the second in command-Rogue!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Welcome to the crew ducky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

The word is really spreadin', oh I can't even believe it , I'll add ya to the list, did ya add me on yours ??? Please don't thank me ladies and gents, it's truely an honor that my fellow members wanna join this group at all, thanks a million !!!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Yes sir! Been busy with school and work. How about you?
I'm gonna be goin' back to school as well Mr.300, that's why I have the hardcore Rogue and Galm1 as my CEOs, and I can't forget about our CCO/official mascot mojo4sale.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Mr. Magic BirdieMan reporting for doodiee.

I call for a vote for The Avengers to have a bring your super pet to work day, be it a dog, cat, cactus, or fish (or whatever your cooking tonight.)

BirdieMan out...

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Falken]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join