It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official list of the Avengers Squad !!!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Can ya give me some apple pie then ??? I'm alittle bit hungry !!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Right here of course, us monkey's gotta eat to ya know.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

Sorry about that bodyguard/CCO/Mascot, I'll make sure to get ya some banana pie 'cause I heard ya turn into a 10 ft gorilla when ya eat that stuff, it's steroids for monkeys !!

:bash:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Mmmmmmmm banana pie..........

mojo

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Darn it, I should of never mentioned it , now I'm gettin' the munchies !!!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Anyone else about.

Ive finished catchin up on some of my threads and stuff. Was going to check out some stuff on Youtube.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Cool I'm gonna do the same as well, see ya later, I'd like to make an official announcement that there is an opening for a new co-CEO, due to something that happened unexpectedly, hope that person gets well and comes back soon, that person will dearly be missed

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Im sorry that I missed last night... but the avengers chat is now in session!!! Main chat room!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well... I don't think chat's the place for Avenger meetings... nobody really is comming... titan's there... that's about it... boring... Why is there going to be a new posistion for co-CEO... am I being replaced??? 0.o

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1
Well... I don't think chat's the place for Avenger meetings... nobody really is comming... titan's there... that's about it... boring... Why is there going to be a new posistion for co-CEO... am I being replaced??? 0.o

Sure Galm, call me boring. :shk:

We should coordinate a little better on a time and place to meet.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Sorry guys but Rogue needs to go mend a broken Heart....chill out till I get back...whenever that is...I guess I really do kill all the people I touch.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The reason why the meet didn't go well was 'cause I never sent the rest of the members the memo, I got alittle lazy and forgot to alert them. As for the new Co-CEO it'll be a replacement for the person I've got a crush on, when that person returns they'll get their position back, so that right there says it all. Just hope everything goes well for her and that she returns ASAP.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
hope everything works out for you accessdenied.
can venom be an avenger or do you already have a venom?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
hey everyone man real life events really do make it hard to get on hear and catch up with things but i wish i could get onto chat not enough posts....what do clicking on the little stars do??? cause i've been doing that for everyone('')

[edit on 4-9-2007 by thestatue]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thestatue

Thanks for all the stars, I feel like a celebrity already
, yeah right
, I just came back from school today , which was durin' the PM hours which I'm not used to doin', met some new people already and if I get lucky I could meet my old pals, I really miss them
. We've got a new member by the allias name of Venom, who's a fellow Latino as well, which gives him some plus points, hope everyone chats today 'cause one of the three originators is gonna show up, I don't know if Trek or Cosmokatt are showin' up they're busy as it is, see ya !!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
We've got a new member by the allias name of Venom, who's a fellow Latino as well, which gives him some plus points

Hey, Brazilians are latino as well don't I count!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
We've got a new member by the allias name of Venom, who's a fellow Latino as well, which gives him some plus points

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falken

I like Brazilians.

:shk: Oh oh, mojo's minds in the gutter again.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falken

Hell yeah brazilians count as well, it's that ya never told me you were one, I'm the worst Founder in the world
, I don't even know all my fellow members nationalities.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

I like Brazilians.

:shk: Oh oh, mojo's minds in the gutter again.
I love brazilian woman, art, and whatever else comes outta there, if oonly I could of been with a brazilian, mmmmmm......, uh I forgot about actin' mature bein' the head honcho, 'so on 2nd thought I'd just like to shake hands with a brazilian woman.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join