It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Aliens in China-Questions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
As a passionate follower of the UFO/Alien topic I would like to develop a thread concerning the country of China,with regard to to UFOs and Aliens.

Are there many ATS people from China interested in the subject?

I have two main questions,but I don't want anyone in China to get into trouble,so if this is a sensitive subject,please inform me.

Question 1:

Are aliens and UFOs a popular subject in China,and has there been a history of UFO sightings in the country?

Question 2:

Has anyone in China seen or investigated any of these places?

"According to the story released by China's state-run Xinhua agency, the mystery pyramid is located on Mt. Baigong in an extremely harsh and uninhabited part of the world. Those who have seen it say there are three caves with triangular openings on the fa?ade. The structure is filled with red-hued pipes leading into the mountain and a nearby salt water lake. Rusty iron scraps, pipes and strange shaped stones can be found scattered around in the area."

farshores.org...

"The site of what has been dubbed "The E.T. Relics" by the Chinese press was first reported in 1998 by a group of U.S. scientists on the trail of dinosaur fossils. The team alerted the local Delingha government to the presence of the structures, but the story went largely ignored until a report in the Henan Dahe Bao in June describing the site. From their base in neighboring Lanzhou, Ye and his colleagues decided to pick up the story and investigate for themselves, filing six reports detailing the expedition and their ongoing findings. "We just stuck to the facts," says Ye. "We tried to simply describe the site as we saw it."

Facts proved difficult to pin down, however. After a day of cross-country driving through thunderstorms, they arrived at Baigong Shan. "It was like hell," he recalls. "Nothing grows there." As to the question on everyone's lips--whether it's evidence of extra-terrestrial activities--Ye is pragmatic. "There's not likely to be any kind of unified answer that satisfies everyone in the near future," he says. "Personally, though, I believe it's just an unusual geological phenomenon. Why would an extra-terrestrial want to go to such an awful place? There's nothing there."

www.newpara.com...

I did find this quote concerning the subject:

"When the modern UFO era began 50 years ago in 1947, flying saucers were reported in China. However, they were quickly forgotten when the country was engulfed in a civil war. All mention of UFOs was strictly forbidden during Mao's long reign, when China was mostly closed to foreign influences. "

www.artgomperz.com...

What is the current situation in China,any recent sightings?
Thanks everyone from China if you can respond.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I wonder if China has had their own Roswell and accumulated any Alien technology..although I have a feeling if they did it'd be boasted about loudly as a find for the people's China!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hey wildone,
theres a book with that exact title,Chinese Roswell:

"For this lifelong believer that humanity has always been observed by advanced off-world intelligences, a doorway was opened into ancient vistas never before glimpsed. CHINESE ROSWELL is a translation into English of a German text by Hartwig Hausdorf that clearly and concisely describes his investigations into unexplained mysteries of the Far East. Hausdorf's fascinating descriptions include unusually marked stone disks found in the Bayan Kara Ula Mountains, the probable existence of Shangri-La, a 1,000 foot white pyramid in Xian, the origins of the mythology of great winged dragons, and modern day sightings of possible extraterrestial craft. If it is true that Alien Mind(s) have long been present on Earth, this is the most astounding overlooked fact in human history."

www.amazon.com...

Any Members from China know anything about this?
Heck,if its against the law for civilians-Is there any Chinese law enforcement officials prepared to speak about the subject?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Anyone,Please?
Hmm,oh well maybe its not allowed to speak of such things in China.
Darned shame.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
....found this video on youtube....

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
go to "ATS stats". click on the last stats for July 2007.

what do you see? you see that most traffic to ATS comes from the United States and a bit from the UK and virtually NONE from china because ATS is not known in China. So I dont think you will be getting many responses from there.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
unfortunately, you don't understand Chinese
and most of Chinese don't interest in this issue
I don't know why Americans always care about something out of thin air?
A Chinese UFO website

[edit on 30-8-2007 by gs001]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I would google the great chinese firewall - I may be wrong but china monitors its content in and out very agressively so certain materials do not get to the general public.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies all,ah well worth a try-I did kind of expect what people are saying although I am slightly confused at this:

"I don't know why Americans always care about something out of thin air? "

Hmm,well not sure what you mean there but thanks anyway I think...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

well...you are on the right track with asking about china because once china does open up a little and we see this huge country with respect to whats been preserved on ancient pyramids, UFOs, tibetans, magic, lost civilisations, the #s going to hit the fan.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Give up, you guys
such kind of investigation has no future.
none of UFO incident can be proven and will never be proven.
Don't do something insignificant

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm sure they said the same thing to Columbus, Armstrong, and a few other guys. My advice never give up on your dreams and ideas you never know you may be the 'ONE'.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hmm Gs001,you are entitled to your opinion but that doesn't make it correct.
Many would disagree with you I suspect.
Anyway I off to look for a thread I saw a while back,An ATS member is in China and researching some things-I'll see if they know/hear anything about the China UFO/alien subject.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well if it was in canonese I might be able to help, but it was in madarine. Maybe I can get my mother in law or my wife to look at it and tell me what they are saying.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

MANY Shanghai residents have called media outlets over the past few days to report spotting unidentified flying objects in the night skies. The latest report came on Sunday night, Eastday.com said today.

Most of the callers that night live in Yangpu and Minhang districts.

They said they saw an object hanging in the sky, shinning in red lights.

"The sky was very clear, so you could see it with your naked eyes or ordinary telescopes," they said.

A resident recalled that the object first appeared in the southeast at dusk, and "it just hovered there, with no obvious movements."

Some other residents reported the objected they saw on Sunday night was shinning in yellow or blue lights.

The city receives a handful of UFO reports every year, the report said, noting it has been seven years since local authorities went a full year without such a report.

Local meteorology experts said most unidentified flying objects turn out to be weather balloons or a gleaming kite.

The balloons themselves don't give out any light but may be surrounded by lights reflected from nearby buildings, experts said.

An unidentified flying object seen by many people on the night of April 11 over Shanghai was finally confirmed to be a kite by experts from the city's Sheshan Observatory.

Source: Shangay daily

IMHO, of course the differences between the languages is by himsef a big obstacle on the way to share infos, opinion, and docs.
But honestly i don't know if there's too a pressure by the government which aims to prevent this specific kind of sharing.
I posted the article just as example.

[edit on 30/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Good find!
Great to see the traditional explanations/cover stories are being used in China too...

"Local meteorology experts said most unidentified flying objects turn out to be weather balloons or a gleaming kite."

hehe

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here is a clear and unambiguous shot of a UFO engaging its hyper drive and hauling ass to the left of the screen. this, in my opinion, is an excellent example of a UFO in China that defies conventional explanations. What do ya'll think?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ah,think thats been talked about here a while back,can't seem to find a link though-try slowing it down when it goes speeding off-Looks like blatant CGI to me sorry.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

If i'm correct, even Bruce Maccabee ( !
) debunked it as CGI.
But now i can't find the page with the analysis. I know that it sounds strange, (Maccabee who debunks something) but i'm pretty sure..

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
....found this video on youtube....

Cigar shaped ufo, from the point of view of the experts this kind of ufo is a mothership, but we dont know YET.... Nice finding

top topics

<<   2 >>

join