It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Aliens in China-Questions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm sure every country on Earth has these... objects in their airspace. I suppose it's a matter of communication. Most of China is rather rural with many residents lacking extensive communication systems.

I wouldn't call it a lack of activity.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Here is a clear and unambiguous shot of a UFO engaging its hyper drive and hauling ass to the left of the screen. this, in my opinion, is an excellent example of a UFO in China that defies conventional explanations. What do ya'll think?

Sorry for doublepost.

But i dont think thats hyper drive, because if it would be actual hyper drive (from master scientists theory and fact) it would create a space and time distorsion in a sourrounding area where it is located, i think its more stealth mode (invisibility) or dimension transicion.... but who knows, maybe it is hyper drive.

Great find by the way

[edit on 30-8-2007 by Achiro]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
@ Archio

At 14-15 seconds it makes an odd movement to the top right in comparison to the building.

My judgement is that this is a post footage additive... especially that sound.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sytima

True, the sound is fake, and the lighting effects look fake, the last part may be a hoax or maybe not, ill guess someday we'll figure out. But you got a valid point, but like i was saying in my previous point, if it was really hiper drive, there would be a space/time distorsion in the sorroundings.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Achiro

A hyperdrive, eh? Space/time distortions...

Well, perhaps just a little visual distortion, but I was under the impression that conventional drives would just make the vehicle "fade away", so to speak.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by Sytima]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sytima

True, their intelligence in driver propulsion is way above ours, in a lot of ufo videos you can see them fade away like nothing, so it might be that they only used normal engines to go home or something like that.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Achiro

Well, the normal engine may be the same engine used to get everywhere else. I see no point in switching between two engines. Perhaps varied speeds, like a car engine.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sytima

I see your point, maybe they have scrapped down the einstein theory, that no matter can go faster than light etc etc. But if not, the most logical way to travel around a galaxy or solar system is by hyperspace (speculative theory of bending space, to make the travel shorter) or by some sort of stargate (wormhole that conects 2 points in different locations), those methods dont go against the law of light speed etc etc.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Achiro

The speed of light only applies to this dimension. The hyperdrive, I assume, is the most common form of interstellar transportation. The more energy you put into it, the faster you go (through the progress of each new layer of space resulting in a massive speed increase with each succession). Worm holes , not so much. Require more energy, but faster. Less stable. Worm holes can form a instantaneous "film" in between the two points resulting in the possible severing of the craft mid-transfer.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
With today's CGI technology, even if there were ever any legit proof posted on YouTube, it would be virtually impossible to tell if it were real or hoaxed.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Achiro
I see your point, maybe they have scrapped down the einstein theory, that no matter can go faster than light etc etc. But if not, the most logical way to travel around a galaxy or solar system is by hyperspace (speculative theory of bending space, to make the travel shorter) or by some sort of stargate (wormhole that conects 2 points in different locations), those methods dont go against the law of light speed etc etc.

About it, ther's an interesting thread here in ATS,
started by maxseamus

Here.

and an external link posted by RockSolidBrain

Here.

And here some articles about ununpentium

LINK

IMO, we're still far away from our real limits; as usual, we think to have reached the limit, but after of it we find out that there's still room for the endless technological development...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join