It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Technology notes Moon Bases UFO technology

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom
So if this is real.. which i'm going to assume it is because it is a military website.. why isn't this the smoking gun? why aren't people flipping out about this

this talks about everything from anti-gravity to bases on the moon to extra-terrestrials..

is this not credible? is there a possibility this is fake? all i see is people talking about gravity.. am i missing something?

I wouldn't get too excited about the anti-gravity aspect. Doing a search for anti gravity yields 7 synopses. Five are about g-suits used in military A/C to counter the effects of G forces during manouvering, using air pressure to maintain blood flow to the head. One is a 1980 paper predicting some of the properties of tachyons and a potential relationship between them and anti-gravity. The seventh is an "annotated bibliography of books, journal articles, pamphlets, conference proceedings, tapes, original manuscripts, books of photographs, cartoons, motion picture films and other such material on the subject of unidentified flying objects (UFOs)" from 1969. Star Trek, Buck Rogers, and Plan 9 from Outer Space are no doubt mentioned.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
If you believe any of the MK-ULTRA mind control stuff, they've been creating "super soldiers" for years. Can't remember what site I found it on but it was an article called "The Real Superman" and it was about MK-ULTRA and a guy they had experimented with who got away from it all.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by nightmare_david]

The man's name is Andy Pero, allegedly one of the Montauk victims. Recent films such as those based on the Bourne character are roughly based on this, and there have been others involved with MK-ULTRA such as Brice Taylor and Cathy O'Brian. A very interesting story, though as with all of these not possible to locate empirical proof. I am an open-minded skeptic, which for me is the most logical approach/perspective. I have little tolerance for psuedoskeptics who"prove" their point by proclamation and straw man attacks, not research. Dr. David Bohm's holographic theory (and Dr. Karl Pribrams holonomic theory) were assisted greatly from Dr. Alain Aspect's non-locality experiment in '82, and Dr. Rupert Sheldrake's Morphogenic theory fills in the gaps left by the evolution theory (Dr. Sheldrake's offer to debate noted psuedoskeptic Michael Shermer has still not been taken). When observing the hollow beliefs and opinion type of positions taken by James Randi who has done zero actual research with those of Dr. Brian Josephson (a Nobel Prize-winning physicist) and the large number of real scientists doing research to empirically back their theories, I support the scientists simply out of the evidence they have compiled. "Science" doesn't 'say' anything, it is a process requiring research. Most of us never heard of Tesla in the classroom nor most documentaries, yet he is responsible for AC current and radio. Religion and scientism are two sides of the same coin, using untestable dogma and/or conclusions by proclamation--both blind and limiting/self defeating boxes/bubbles. When we believe we know all the answers, we stop learning. Academic truth and honesty comes from challenging current paradigms with an open mind, the mark of a true skeptic. The number of physicists, neurophysiologists, biologists, etc. doing ground-breaking research to challenge false paradigms is increasing drastically--sadly, to challenge these openly is difficult for a variety of reasons which have been outlined quite well by Dr. Josephson. These can be found at www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

No worries John. Thanks for your comment, although I believe the guys at hourofthetime.com would strongly dispute what actually happened. If you are interested, the autopsy reports are available at the website.
www.hourofthetime.com...

Of the points I mentioned about the video 'Behold a Pale Horse', which would you consider to be factual and which would be in dispute?
I tend to believe them all. Bill appeared to really know his stuff and tended to back up his claims with solid documents and meticulous research (although dare I say OH Krlll, John?).

Have you seen the The Hour of Our Time (the movie) about the life and death of Bill available on video.google? It’s well worth a look.
video.google.com.au...

Wider shot of ‘object’ on moon. (using 1 pixel = 1 km, 768x768, lat 1, long 311)
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil... ensor=UVVIS&filter=415_nm

When I save and zoom in on different areas (not necessarily the ‘building’ I see many straight lines and right angles generally not consistent with natural phenomena . Oh and I see what looks like a giant black Christian cross (north/east area). The apparent giant cross B Cooper points out in Behold a Pale Horse appeared to be white, so the black one certainly caught my attention.

Just to be fair though, I also ‘saw’ a giant skeleton dressed in a suit carrying some luggage, so sometimes your eyes do play tricks on you. The straight lines (including cross) can be seen as you zoom out though, so pixilation etc does not seem to apply as he straight lines certainly appear to be there whether zoomed in or out.

cheers
Cam

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by migs9999

Originally posted by nightmare_david
If you believe any of the MK-ULTRA mind control stuff, they've been creating "super soldiers" for years. Can't remember what site I found it on but it was an article called "The Real Superman" and it was about MK-ULTRA and a guy they had experimented with who got away from it all.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by nightmare_david]

The man's name is Andy Pero, allegedly one of the Montauk victims. Recent films such as those based on the Bourne character are roughly based on this, and there have been others involved with MK-ULTRA such as Brice Taylor and Cathy O'Brian. A very interesting story, though as with all of these not possible to locate empirical proof. I am an open-minded skeptic, which for me is the most logical approach/perspective. I have little tolerance for psuedoskeptics who"prove" their point by proclamation and straw man attacks, not research. Dr. David Bohm's holographic theory (and Dr. Karl Pribrams holonomic theory) were assisted greatly from Dr. Alain Aspect's non-locality experiment in '82, and Dr. Rupert Sheldrake's Morphogenic theory fills in the gaps left by the evolution theory (Dr. Sheldrake's offer to debate noted psuedoskeptic Michael Shermer has still not been taken). When observing the hollow beliefs and opinion type of positions taken by James Randi who has done zero actual research with those of Dr. Brian Josephson (a Nobel Prize-winning physicist) and the large number of real scientists doing research to empirically back their theories, I support the scientists simply out of the evidence they have compiled. "Science" doesn't 'say' anything, it is a process requiring research. Most of us never heard of Tesla in the classroom nor most documentaries, yet he is responsible for AC current and radio. Religion and scientism are two sides of the same coin, using untestable dogma and/or conclusions by proclamation--both blind and limiting/self defeating boxes/bubbles. When we believe we know all the answers, we stop learning. Academic truth and honesty comes from challenging current paradigms with an open mind, the mark of a true skeptic. The number of physicists, neurophysiologists, biologists, etc. doing ground-breaking research to challenge false paradigms is increasing drastically--sadly, to challenge these openly is difficult for a variety of reasons which have been outlined quite well by Dr. Josephson. These can be found at www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk...

Thanks for your post. I couldn't rememebr the guys name for the life of me and I can't find that original site I found that story on. I don't know if his story really happened. I just think it's a good story, real or not.

I was soo into that story when I first read it, I was in the process of writing my own screenplay for it. The more i got into the writing of it I realised one average length movie wouldn't do it. Then I started working again and lost interest in it. I moved later on and the CD I had that had all my writings on it got cracked in the move
Oh well.....

[edit on 4-9-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Cams, you really need to know that the cross is a universal symbol, not just Christian.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by infamouskiller
aircraft JAS 39 GRIPEN C and D.

Do you know what these aircraft are have you ever heard of such a aircraft series I have not.

www.autoworld.com/news/Saab/9-3ViggenCoupe.jpg
I have here is a pic of 2 of the better known products from the company.

[quote= SaabGroup.com] Gripen is no ordinary fighter. It is your pride. It is the wings of your nation.
[/SaabGroup.com]

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Tweek]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Cams, you really need to know that the cross is a universal symbol, not just Christian.

Hi thanks for the tip but by referring to the word 'Christian' I was merely using it to describe the object which would hopefully be understood by all. My apologies, I hope I did not offend you or anyone else. Would religious cross have been more appropriate or by universal, do you really mean beyond this world?

BTW, what do you make of the "bunker" on the moon?

[edit on 5-9-2007 by cams]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
maybe if we invented lasers from alien tech but i doubt that...other than that even i saw it on discovery channel about military planing to use anti missile laser tech....that means they use it for quite some time without telling to the public

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So i suppose series like Survivor Man and others.
Are mental conditioning for the masses.
For future survival.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
So what cause G? If throw metal ball up it goes up, so if take snapshot of atoms during acceleration what we see?
Did anyone performed this tests?

There is resistance even in space, so what is cause of that?

Can we cause atoms of metal ball to switch same way as accelerated ball? Will ball fly?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join