It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51... Getting OLD. FInd NEW Hobby!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I posted this in a few other threads and now I am making my own. This is the same post I made..... I would LOVE to hear your opinions...... Come at me... I am waiting..

I have been away for a year. I came back to see what's new and nothing has changed. Absolutely nothing at all....

Still same ole' Area 51 discussions. Same ole' same ole'. I said it once and will say it again.

1) If your wacky plans full of airplanes, marines etc... worked the second the "base" would be infiltrated a button is pressed and the WHOLE place gets locked down. NO ONE IN, NO ONE OUT!!!

So, even if you made it "in" you wouldn't get far. You would be locked out. And all that juicy stuff you guys are clamoring for even if it was there(I am not saying it is or not) you wouldn't even be able to get to or see because it is so securely hidden "inside" that the only way to get in is with 2 retinal scans, than 2 other people with id cards, than 2 other people with finger prints. And those 6 people know nothing whats inside, all the know is they are a "piece" to opening a "door", "vault" or whatever it maybe. So, you need nothing short than a direct nuclear strike which would blow that whole place to pieces and expose all those dirty little secrets(IF there were any, again, I am not saying there are)....

And how stupid would you feel if all you found in the rubbish were experimental planes and materials.

Pretty dumb huh?

2) Why is everyone so hung up on Area 51, people that work there or work for defense contractors(like myself, lockheed, i knew you'd ask) and are "associated" with projects don't even call it area 51 or any of that junk. Common "cooler" talk is poking fun at the Area 51 nuts.......

3) Now, if you really want "juicy" secrets there is no better place than LOS ALAMOS LABORATORY!!!!!!!

I can't emphasize this enough. Forget area 51, focus on Los Alamos...... Wh does no one ever question that place... Why does no one ever question what goes on there??

To hide something it is not always best to hide it in a "secret" place like area 51(it's not so secret now) but to hide it in plain site. Why is this you ask?

Because, people always want to know what is behind the "closed" door, however, they will walk right by the door that is semi-open......

Think about it........

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well, aren't you being a big wet blanket!

Weren't you 15 years old at one time and dressed up in camo gear and played soldier?

That's all it is. As we get older guys don't get more mature and sensible, they just get bigger toys.

You realize there are people who get dressed up in camo and mosquito netting and run around the swamps in Texas looking for Bigfoot, right?

(just teasing ya.)

(BTW, this is how the famous researcher, Paul Mcginnis, figured out what the some of the advanced technology craft were, by going over reams of congressional documents and budget requests. He didn't have to go to Area 51 because most of the stuff is out there if you know where to look.)

edit: oops forgot the link:
www.anomalies.net...

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Uhm ...

SR-72 Confirmed: Mach 6 Project Blackswift

Perhaps you should come 'round more often, mrjenka. (?)

$.02

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Badge,

Bigfoot is out there. How can someone now find him?!?!?!?!?!?!? A 13 foot 1200 pound beast yet the best we have is well nothing....

However, the United States Government found Hussein hiding in a 6x7 foot hole in the middle of the desert yet the United Statess Government can't find a 13 foot 1200 pound beast come on Badge!!!! Use common sense, BIG FOOT exists (sarcasm, for all you "others")

Of course I agree that with age all we do is get bigger toys. From hot wheels to corvettes etc... etc...

I just don't get the fascination with Area 51, for crying out loud, it is right in front of your face, all you have to do is look.

BUT, people are naturally programmed to "follow the path of least resistance" and this is why there is "discussion" forums on "How we gettin' in that Area 51".... It's comical at times..

You think they if there were aliens and spaceships etc... that "they" didn't plan for a mass attack, or a bunch of people rushing the place... Come on, just from what I have "seen" at Lockheed, some "sensitive" materials are so heavily guarded that there is no way no one but the people that are supposed to can get to it.

If someone really wanted to "get in" you'd guys better think of a better way than coming from the through the front door guns blazing....

You have some of the most brilliant minds working for various "sites", "camps", and "facilities" you think they guard the president real heavily, imagine if "they" had a cloking device to make airplanes vanish, or even an alien or two running around area 51(as comical as that sounds) you think they wouldn't guard that more than the life of an elected official that in reality is only a front, a face so to speak for the government and military.

I have always said, you feel the need for answers, I will tell you right now the most magical secret you will ever hear.... It's a way to get into "Dreamland" Lockheed martin skunk works, los alamos and the other 300 or so "secret" sites, you guys want to know how?!?!?!?!

Here it is..........

Ready..............

Go get an education in physics or biology from an ivy league school. Work for a few years and "they" will come and give you a key to the front door and a perk package you can't imagine, all the little green men you can stand to see............

Or....

Go to the military, Air Force or Navy, excel in class and training, kiss the right a$$ and move u through the ranks and get into intelligence field(dod, doe, cia, nsa etc.... etc...) and again "they" will come find you and yet again give you all those things you guys clamor for.

And you want to know what the best part is!?!?!?!?!? You won't go to jail and YOU GET PAID TO PLAY WITH LITTLE GREEN MEN!!!!!

Just open your eyes guys, research, read.... All the answers are right here on the magical WORLD WIDE WEB.... It's there for the taking only question remains, Do you travel the path of least resistance or do you buckle down and figure it all out yourself?????

Badge, I am sorry, I was answering you but went of on a tangent. My apologizes, this was not intended for you.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Uhm ...

SR-72 Confirmed: Mach 6 Project Blackswift

Perhaps you should come 'round more often, mrjenka. (?)

$.02

What have you confirmed??? That Area 51 is a "test" site for experimental planes?? What are you confirming here........ hahahaha
\

Or are you confirming little green men run around groom?? loool

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well I think his main emphasis was the folly of trying to 'over run' Area 51 with a bunch of fellow geeks and dweebs in camo and 'out' them.

But, yeah, anyone can see there's a lot of new buildings going up out there and a big new addition to the runway, iirc.

Speculating big time, I think if I was going to have a 'secret base' it wouldn't be in a place that people could easily get to. I mean you -could- drive right up to the main gate out there.

But there are places that you can only get to by air, and there are also US controlled islands that are completely taken up by military bases.

I think, at the time of Kelly Johnson and the stealth breakthrough, the main attraction was that, though remote, they could fly crew and staff in from Nellis, plus there was a dry lake bed, very flat, for testing the B-2, F-117 and other planes.

Mrjenka, I know exactly where you're coming from. No need to explain further.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Rumor is Area 51 doesn't have anything good in it's on site vending machines, and that right there is the main reason I'm not headed out there anytime soon.

That, and the fact that my retired USAF father was offered a position there, and he turned it down FLAT - despite the pay.

I trust that man enough to know if he's not going there, I shouldn't even consider such.

Besides, I have this irrational fear that they wouldn't let me back out if I did get in anyway.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Well I think his main emphasis was the folly of trying to 'over run' Area 51 with a bunch of fellow geeks and dweebs in camo and 'out' them.

But, yeah, anyone can see there's a lot of new buildings going up out there and a big new addition to the runway, iirc.

Speculating big time, I think if I was going to have a 'secret base' it wouldn't be in a place that people could easily get to. I mean you -could- drive right up to the main gate out there.

But there are places that you can only get to by air, and there are also US controlled islands that are completely taken up by military bases.

I think, at the time of Kelly Johnson and the stealth breakthrough, the main attraction was that, though remote, they could fly crew and staff in from Nellis, plus there was a dry lake bed, very flat, for testing the B-2, F-117 and other planes.

Because "they" are erecting buildings means nothing more than a "new" type of aircraft is being tested there. Look, as a little boy I always "dreamed" about UFO's, Aliens and the such, what did I do, I studied hard, got an education and worked through the ranks. I knew that with out my brain i would never get to see and experience everything i wanted....

And I have seen and worked on some pretty cool things. Now, I am not saying or denying anything, I am just sharing my life experience with you guys.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
MrJenka,
I have, through reading your post in the Area 51 visit thread, and also your amazing ability to cut and paste and sensibly start your own thread stating your stance on the Area 51 business.

I completely understand what you are stating. Thank you for posting it. Sincerely.

I want to know what YOU think is the avenue on which we should focus. You said ONE- that you work for Lockheed and TWO- look at something OTHER than somewhere Lockheed has interests... like Los Alamos Labs. Is there something specific to look for there that you know of? And why did you stay away a year? Because of the same ole things and bickering and fighting? Well, quite the opening post for that stance on things here at ATS.

Just an observation and I hope it's received as it was given.
Cuhail

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Rumor is Area 51 doesn't have anything good in it's on site vending machines, and that right there is the main reason I'm not headed out there anytime soon.

That, and the fact that my retired USAF father was offered a position there, and he turned it down FLAT - despite the pay.

I trust that man enough to know if he's not going there, I shouldn't even consider such.

Besides, I have this irrational fear that they wouldn't let me back out if I did get in anyway.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

Now I know your bs'ing. "They" don't offer jobs dingus....... You are recruited, and wayyyyyyyyyyyyy before they "offer" you anything "they" are damned sure you accept. However, your granddaddy flat-out turned them down...

Furthermore, the "pay" as you eluded to means nothing. People that work at these super duper high secret sites make no more than your accountant doing your taxes or a chiropractor or a janitor at mcdonalds.

You think the janitors at these super duper high security sites make more than the janitor at mcd's??? Your right he does, but, only like 4k more.

The guys up there, the chief scientists, project managers etc.. make a decent living 85-125k a year but there is not many of them.... The guys in the treanches, the guys/girls researching, formulating, calculating make 50k and go have a beer at happy hour... Chances are sitting right next to you sharing fishing stories yet you never knew what they did.....

Why, because it's not a big deal..... If little green men ran around area 51 only a handful of people would know about it. I would say out of 10k employees maybe 10 are privy to ultra secret stuff thats only 1% of the work force where is the other 99%.............

Comical guys. real comical...." My grandaddy got offered a job but he turned it down" What a joke.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

MrJenka,
I have, through reading your post in the Area 51 visit thread, and also your amazing ability to cut and paste and sensibly start your own thread stating your stance on the Area 51 business.

I completely understand what you are stating. Thank you for posting it. Sincerely.

I want to know what YOU think is the avenue on which we should focus. You said ONE- that you work for Lockheed and TWO- look at something OTHER than somewhere Lockheed has interests... like Los Alamos Labs. Is there something specific to look for there that you know of? And why did you stay away a year? Because of the same ole things and bickering and fighting? Well, quite the opening post for that stance on things here at ATS.

Just an observation and I hope it's received as it was given.
Cuhail

Cahail,

I respect everyone;s opinion and posts. Now, do you honestly think if I "knew" anything I would tell you or even point you in the right direction???

Cahail, are you traveling the path of least resistance where you want me to answer your questions or are you buckling down and working hard to formulate a question in which I might be able to guide you, NOT point you...

remember, human beings are naturally programmed for the path of least resistance(yes, I say it 100x) I will not entertain any type of questions that were not studied or formulated properly(with all due respect cahail)

However, I already POINTED you to the right questions, your just not asking them......

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

Ahhhhhhhh look, this person obviously knows his stuff. Read what badge wrote, and all your answers are right in front of your face. Badge seems to understand the main concepts here how come everyone else cant...... I will cut and paste some things that I THINK are important, again, this is MY opinion......

I think this is key, now I can "guide" you somewhere.... Being a janitor for lockheed sure pays huh?

[edit on 28-8-2007 by mrjenka]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

Cahail,

I respect everyone;s opinion and posts. Now, do you honestly think if I "knew" anything I would tell you or even point you in the right direction???

Cahail, are you traveling the path of least resistance where you want me to answer your questions or are you buckling down and working hard to formulate a question in which I might be able to guide you, NOT point you...

remember, human beings are naturally programmed for the path of least resistance(yes, I say it 100x) I will not entertain any type of questions that were not studied or formulated properly(with all due respect cahail)

However, I already POINTED you to the right questions, your just not asking them......

Okee dokee. Here what we got.

You answered my questions with questions.
A refusal to answer questions not formed a specific way.
A reminder that humans are lazy.

My opinion is, and hey, I could be wrong, you are a disinfo agent. It's by no means an accusation, but just the opinion of someone you don't know. Someone named Cuhail, not Cahail.

Now here's a question that is stated exactly.

What brought ya back?

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Originally posted by mrjenka

Cahail,

Okee dokee. Here what we got.

You answered my questions with questions.
A refusal to answer questions not formed a specific way.
A reminder that humans are lazy.

My opinion is, and hey, I could be wrong, you are a disinfo agent. It's by no means an accusation, but just the opinion of someone you don't know. Someone named Cuhail, not Cahail.

Now here's a question that is stated exactly.

What brought ya back?

Cuhail

Dis info agent I am not. I apologize CUhail...... I like the discussion in these forums sometimes... But, I have to get away when I saw threads like "The reptilians are fighting the lion people"

And some people really believe in both.. Ask me a direct question CUhail and being that I am a janitor I will do my best to answer you....

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Okay, but I'm not exactly sure where you're a Janitor at. Lockheed? Which plant? Do you Janitor the hanger at Lockheed or the accountants offices? I'd like to get a feel about what you're offering.

On a side note, I apologize for the "Dis-info" tag, it may have been premature.

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Dear OP -

Uh, hate to burst your bubble here - but I wasn't lying about my fathers offer for a position with the facility.

His service record was impressive while enlisted, and I refuse to devulge further details about his accomplishments and position to someone as callous and rude as yourself.

This is the first time I have ever felt directly attacked on the ATS board, and I assure you as soon as this post is finished and my little trigger finger has blissfully landed on the "ignore feature" (thanks Admins!) you won't be hearing from me again.

Why on earth would i come up with something so outlandish? Oh wait - I forgot - the jaded internet and "I've heard it all before" response.

Seriously - I just lost all interest in anything you have to say from this point forward.

*ignored*

[edit on 29-8-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
She's pegged ya there MrJenks, you are a rude/obnoxious/arrogant sort, aren't ya?

I mean ya called her a liar, man!

Well, you know how Janitors are. Kinda bitter maybe? I mean that's how I was when I was a Janitor. Keys to everything! Access to it all, but still just a Janitor. Sometimes I miss it. Really. Good, hard work! But I'm lazy now, since your post so enlightened me, I feel it was inevitable.

Just another observation with attached opinion.

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Despite being once interested in the subject and my ex's grandfather having been supposidly there. Yes, I've been burned out on the topic, but others have not. DOH!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yes, all the plans and schemes for infiltrating Area 51 (it's just easier to use the popular name) are beyond idiotic. I'm not sure why so much bandwidth is devoted to such fantasies.

Of course, the people who work in the blackworld think all the UFO/alien stories connected with the base are a joke. Some of them are disgusted with the whole thing while others have embraced the humor of it all.

You seem to be saying, mrjenka, that people are wasting their time studying Area 51 since all they will find are high-tech airplanes. Well, some of us are interested in Area 51 only because of high-tech airplanes. Unfortunately, some people get sucked in by every rumor of an alleged new hypersonic spyplane (notice that there are never rumors of low-speed solar-powered reconnaissance platforms). At least, every now and then, the Air Force throws us a bone and declassifies something.

The Groom Lake facility has a rich and vibrant history of development programs at the cutting edge of aerospace technology. By all accounts and observations, it will continue to fulfill that mission well into the future.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I can't get enough of Area 51. I'm a military nut. I like the military. I like guns, I like jets and helicopters, I like secrecy, I like Humvees and tanks and things that go boom and I like the top secret. And Groom Lake has how much of that? Well, it's definitely got secrecy. It has helis and aircraft, secret aircraft! And it has military vehicles. Maybe even secret military vehicles! And it more than likely has alot of things that go boom! Secret thing that go boom! And everything there is or once was top secret. So you can understand my fascination with it. It won't die until the day they crack it open and all the candy inside comes pouring out

[edit on 29-8-2007 by EBE 17]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join