It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51... Getting OLD. FInd NEW Hobby!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
She's pegged ya there MrJenks, you are a rude/obnoxious/arrogant sort, aren't ya?

I mean ya called her a liar, man!

Well, you know how Janitors are. Kinda bitter maybe? I mean that's how I was when I was a Janitor. Keys to everything! Access to it all, but still just a Janitor. Sometimes I miss it. Really. Good, hard work! But I'm lazy now, since your post so enlightened me, I feel it was inevitable.

Just another observation with attached opinion.

Cuhail

I was joking. I am not a janitor. I work for lockheed out of King of Prussia Pa

[edit on 29-8-2007 by mrjenka]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Despite being once interested in the subject and my ex's grandfather having been supposidly there. Yes, I've been burned out on the topic, but others have not. DOH!!!

What I am trying to say is that there are far better places of "intrest" that would be much better to discuss and look into rather than groom.....

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE 17
I can't get enough of Area 51. I'm a military nut. I like the military. I like guns, I like jets and helicopters, I like secrecy, I like Humvees and tanks and things that go boom and I like the top secret. And Groom Lake has how much of that? Well, it's definitely got secrecy. It has helis and aircraft, secret aircraft! And it has military vehicles. Maybe even secret military vehicles! And it more than likely has alot of things that go boom! Secret thing that go boom! And everything there is or once was top secret. So you can understand my fascination with it. It won't die until the day they crack it open and all the candy inside comes pouring out

[edit on 29-8-2007 by EBE 17]

Duly noted.... However, if your into those type of things there is a FAR better place to research rather than groom.

If nukes are your thing than groom is your place. If testing equipment is your thing groom is the place, however, if technology(how it got there in order to be tested), exploration and little green men are your thing than def. look elsewhere. Furthermore, there are about 3 places I know of the top of my head that are FAR better than groom for your set interests.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Okay, but I'm not exactly sure where you're a Janitor at. Lockheed? Which plant? Do you Janitor the hanger at Lockheed or the accountants offices? I'd like to get a feel about what you're offering.

On a side note, I apologize for the "Dis-info" tag, it may have been premature.

Cuhail

No apologizes needed. I am not a janitor, I was kidding...... I do however work for lockheed. Out of King of Prussia Pa.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
Yes, all the plans and schemes for infiltrating Area 51 (it's just easier to use the popular name) are beyond idiotic. I'm not sure why so much bandwidth is devoted to such fantasies.

Of course, the people who work in the blackworld think all the UFO/alien stories connected with the base are a joke. Some of them are disgusted with the whole thing while others have embraced the humor of it all.

You seem to be saying, mrjenka, that people are wasting their time studying Area 51 since all they will find are high-tech airplanes. Well, some of us are interested in Area 51 only because of high-tech airplanes. Unfortunately, some people get sucked in by every rumor of an alleged new hypersonic spyplane (notice that there are never rumors of low-speed solar-powered reconnaissance platforms). At least, every now and then, the Air Force throws us a bone and declassifies something.

The Groom Lake facility has a rich and vibrant history of development programs at the cutting edge of aerospace technology. By all accounts and observations, it will continue to fulfill that mission well into the future.

Hehehehe...... I never said groom doesnt have high tech stuff. So does the cia building, nsa building and any building with people with clearances for that matter.

All I am saying is expand your horizons and you might find something so much better than groom you cant even imagine!!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Dude, do what your going to do when you find out your not getting your way,
because your not getting your way.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
Dude, do what your going to do when you find out your not getting your way,
because your not getting your way.

Dude, like totally far out and righteous DUDE..... I am not getting my way, and which way is that if you dont mind me asking?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

First off, knock off the "DUDE" sarcasm. We don't need it here. I'm sure you know that by now.

Now, I'm all for not liking this forum because, yeah we like Area 51. WE're intrigued by it. Youre not? Then go away. Look I dont mean to be so crude about it, but My sister hangs out in a Stamp collector forum. I dont go there. Why? I don't collect stamps. I don't go in there and say "Why dont you all get lives?" It would be innapropriate and start a futile discussion, at best. What am I going to do? Convince them that stamps are bad? No.
And neither are you. You may have some VERY well formulated ideas about what wer doing and who we are, but thats YOUR opinion. Some may share, some not. But seriously, unless your looking for a fight, dont come here and tell us to Give it up. This forum should attest to the fact that many people LIKE it. Like one poster said prior in this thread. I LIKE Area-51. We all do. We're all Area-51 fanatics. If you dont like it, then simply go away. Problem solved.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This strains your brain?

You said:

I can't emphasize this enough. Forget area 51,

And I said:

Dude, do what you're going to do when you find out you're not getting your way, because you're not getting your way.

Your brilliant and witty reparteee:

I am not getting my way, and which way is that if you dont mind me asking?

You're not getting your way with this:

I can't emphasize this enough. Forget area 51,

Has this strained your brain more?

Dude, do what you're going to do when you find out that we aren't going to "Forget area 51", because we aren't going to "Forget area 51".

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
What I am trying to say is that there are far better places of "intrest" that would be much better to discuss and look into rather than groom.....

If you want to discuss other subjects, then by all means do so. AboveTopSecret.com is not limited to Area 51, although this is where it's roots lie.

We have over a quarter-of-a-million different topics here, so there certainly can't be claims of narrowing the discussion paths.

This thread as far as I can see is more of a rant on your part about people wanting to talk about Area 51 as if it is old news. Well, as can be seen, it most certainly isn't! As for the outlandish and sometimes proposterous "plans" to infiltrate the facility, if people think the threads are plain childish, click on another one that is of interest.

I for one have always first and foremost been intrigued by Area 51 (this is the facility's most commonly recognised assignment hence why people use it) due to it's aircraft programs, not aliens. The base is alive with activity so I will continue to research it. Simple as that.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by SimonGray]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join