It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would you do if you found an alien?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel

I would loan him a bomber jacket and parade his arse around in public like they did to this little alien dude. Mystery solved!
I've never seen this before. Is this for real and what is the story behind it?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Found it on a website with many pics and forum like this one. Check it out:

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Found it on a website with many pics and forum like this one. Check it out:

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
Thanks. I'll check it out.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'd be friendly, attempt to communicate, and offer any possible assistance. Think of potential value of meeting an entity who is culturally, socially, ethically, spiritually, and technologically more advanced than we are. The potential benefits from such a meeting far outway any plausible risks, in my opinion. Why do I think so? Because advanced social skills are implicitly required to build and utilize interstellar spaceships. Bug-like hostile aliens make for exciting Sci-Fi movies but such creatures would be incapable of developing scientific, rational, and cooperative societies and the technologies that undergird them.

That LAST thing ANY government would do with a marooned alien would be to parade it about in public. Such an action would constitute a total failure of security and intelligence agencies and analysis. More likely the entity would by treated a fashion similar to that of a very important foreign spy. Intelligence agencies would regard it as their most valuable *potential asset*, and would lavish unlimited time and resources to develop a relationship while while keeping it secret from the general public, and more importantly, from economic and national competitors

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I would kill it before it kills me ahhhh

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I would kill it before it kills me ahhhh

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
shoot it in the leg. if i don't have a gun, kick in the......whatever it has. if it's a female, kick it in the head and hold it down. after the alien is subdued, call cnn or some news place thing. finally, get really rich after selling the body to a private company or whoever is the highest bidder

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'd say: "Hey there, allow me to introduce to youuuu....the CSICOP!!"

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by michelebugliaro]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
If the critter were friendly ....the drive thru at Starbucks for a couple of Venti's and then a nice little cruise in his ride.

On the other hand, if it weren't so friendly there is always the obvious alternative .......

users.bigpond.net.au...

.....tatses just like chicken!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I would be really nice to the little fellow, get him a bath and a hot meal back at my casa. Tuck him up into bed with a nice cup of hot milk and a biscuit. Then, just as he is dozing off, BLAM, rabbit punch to the back of the head, then work the legs with a nice old bit 'o two-by-four. A quick call to the boys would end up with a line round the block of people waiting for their 60 seconds of 'alien whaling' in return for a crisp �10 note.

Ahh, merciless.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I wouldnt tell anyone,I would convice it, that the people of earth are not ready. They really are not. People would want to run all kinds of test .

I would ask to be taken from this hell.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I would offer it respite & sanctuary, for the first few hours..

if it intended to stay longer, i would show it the few environments my shelter has,
*greenhouse/sunroom: where the frogs plants dragonflies have domain
*basement (my cave) where my trolls troglidytes flourish
*de Attic...where my elementals and night creatures nest

it can decide what area it wishes to thrive in...the alien would be treated as a domestic,
i can name it 'friday' or 'igor' (for conveinence sake...whatever it calls itself I will say, 'that translates to- igor/friday')

but it must remain a secret-> > don't need no stinking, riotious mob of villagers with torches & pitchforks around here...
my electic menagaree' of animated gargoyles keeps them all scared & distant, for now...
...knock-on-wood...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It is my mission in life to find at least one of myriads of intelligent life forms in the universe who have developed their political science and regular science, so having an actual civilization.

The literature suggests that political science, and even a philosophy of living is lacking totally to debased levels in civilizations, eg. flying saucer pertinent, that appear to be millions of years ahead of us. I contend that they are far behind the real us, but quite consistent with mindless corporate robots.

One of the best sections of the Timothy Good book "Above Top Secret," deals with this discovery, an actually humane and compatible civilization and transport thereto for sampling it.

I found it highly interesting that the debriefing officer wanted most of all to keep secret the fact that these "aliens," who were anything but alienated nor alientating, "did not use money." At that point the interrogator became a "gator," chewing out the debriefed person "not to tell anyone," with threats etc. etc.

Evidence so far published seems to indicate that the UFO encounters we publically understand are greatly biased upon the seemingly mindless techno robots who are a stereotype from a mad dentist office.

I prefer the UFO guys who have not systematically starved political scientists to death for millions of years.

URLs

www.amazon.com...

www.eclecticviewpoint.com...

www.ufoevidence.org...

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by SkipShipman]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join