It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush booed at MLK's grave

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Originally posted by John Nada

You voiced your opinion on a DISCUSSION board, so it is infact every much MY business you fucking muppet.

I'm sick of playing nice, ignorant animals like you make me sick and I'm not going to be restrained and hide my contempt for you anymore.
It's because of idiots like you this world is so fucked up, I'm not standing for this ignorant bull anymore.

Uh did you know of such a thing ignore?

If you really think I am full of BS then just put me on your ignore list you # head.

Out,
Russian

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by Russian]

Have you??? Though you couldn't ignore me if you tried you ignoramus.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

It was an insult for Dubya to be there that's why the people there acted with protest, it was an INSULT!!! Dubya is the exact opposite of everything MLK stood for. If I was there I would've took a flame-thrower to that chump.

The fact that you are so ignorant and closed-minded to this says it all really you racist piece of shit.

Go crawl back under the rock you came for Christ's sake! Obviously evolution didn't occur everywhere.

Acculay by what you are saying it looks like you are the racist.

So STFU and go to sleep kid.

Out,
Russian

Yeah right, that makes sense.

Could the muppet be anymore vague???

Oh...and why should I ignore you? No no no, that would be too easy for you. Instead I'm just going to point out your ignorance, keep talking and keep making me happy for doing my job for me.

Boy you are one idiot.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Oh...and why should I ignore you? No no no, that would be too easy for you. Instead I'm just going to point out your ignorance, keep talking and keep making me happy for doing my job for me.

Point out my ignorance?

You really are just show yourself to others.

And how stupid and pointless a bastard you are.

*Why should I debate with a a hole monkey face like you anyway?*

*Ignore list here I come!*

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Oh my where in Nada?

Oh sorry it was my ignore list!

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
see above and earlier posts fool, you're just too damn stupid to realise it's already been done. Keep fighting the losing battle moron.

Glad I wont be speaking to you anymore, we can do without your bull opinions you're a joke. Goodbye twat-features.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
HEY KNOCK THIS CRAP OFF OR I DOLE WARNS OUT LIKE BREATH MINTS!!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Russian

Your the first to complain when someone disses you or russia, sit down and shut the # up. I'm sick of your selective whining.

I understand you.

I know your veiws about Russia and its not the place to discuss it.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Anyway back to the point of this thread.

I think there wa nothing wrong with Bush coming a saluting MLK for the great things he has done.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What a terrible way to protest. First of all booing a wartime president , and at the grave side of a famous American history maker... How terrible and emberassing for all Americans this is truly a disgrace.
Makes me wonder what must be going throught the minds of those people? They truly have no tact whatsoever. There is a time and a place for everything. that just goes to prove that these people who were there and booing the president of the United States are not worth listing to at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillerT
that just goes to prove that these people who were there and booing the president of the United States are not worth listing to at all.

I agree with 100%

Very nicely said.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

What a terrible way to protest. First of all booing a wartime president , and at the grave side of a famous American history maker... How terrible and emberassing for all Americans this is truly a disgrace.
Makes me wonder what must be going throught the minds of those people? They truly have no tact whatsoever. There is a time and a place for everything. that just goes to prove that these people who were there and booing the president of the United States are not worth listing to at all.

I hope I detected sarcasm there....

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

EXCUSE ME?

Since when did the right to free assembly and freedom of speech get deleted from the constitution?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It has not been deleted ... I am just saying that there is a Time and A place for things and these people were just being disrespectful to both the President and MLK. This is the truth get used to it it wont go away.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

EXCUSE ME?

Since when did the right to free assembly and freedom of speech get deleted from the constitution?

It hasn't (although under Dubya you never know), this is all to do with race full stop. It knocks me sick.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It has not been deleted ... I am just saying that there is a Time and A place for things and these people were just being disrespectful to both the President and MLK. This is the truth get used to it it wont go away.

It was an INSULT he was there, and therefore a PERFECT TIME to do it. MLK would've been proud. You don't know shit.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It was an INSULT he was there, and therefore a PERFECT TIME to do it. MLK would've been proud. You don't know shit.

You know, i really believe he would have been proud, here are people who are misunderstood and stigmatised by their society for being different and protesting against a president.

Yeah, MLK would be proud

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Booing a wartime president is wrong?! I am stunned. So what you're saying KillerT is that protest is ok, but only when you are told to do so? What a ridiculous idea. I hope you're not American because if so then our rights will be much more easily taken away with sycophants such as yourself in the country.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I think this was a no-win situation. He gets booed if he goes, he gets slammed by the left-wing media if he doesn't. He should have stayed out of the area.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I think this was a no-win situation. He gets booed if he goes, he gets slammed by the left-wing media if he doesn't. He should have stayed out of the area.

What left-wing media? Mother Jones, I mean who reads that rag?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

WHAT LIBERAL MEDIA?

www.amazon.com...

*sigh*

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join