It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bush booed at MLK's grave

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Yes how dare those negroes express their constitutionally protected rights.

They should be happy massah Bush has let some of them sleep in his house.


An event designed to honor a well known individuals death is not a good place for a protest.

This is tacky behaviour and immature at best.

There is other ways to protest if that was the purpose and frankly I do not think that was the purpose of the actions but rather that the event be ruined itself.




posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
Ok John Nada I thought I just voice my opinion but you stick you #en nose up my ass.

Well get out of my ass and shut the # up!

If I voice MY opinion its none of your #en bisnuess what I think!

Also what the # did I say wrong?

P.S. Your are now on the bottom of my list.

Out,
Russian


Ooooohhhh!!! I'm at the bottom of your list, I'm gutted.

You voiced your opinion on a DISCUSSION board, so it is infact every much MY business you fucking muppet.

I'm sick of playing nice, ignorant animals like you make me sick and I'm not going to be restrained and hide my contempt for you anymore.
It's because of idiots like you this world is so fucked up, I'm not standing for this ignorant bull anymore.



posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by htown
Not ALL of them do something stupid EVERY day but it seems everytime I watch the news there is something to do with them. I have nothing against them heck I have friends who are black, I don't care.


You have a black friend do you? Do you even have a clue how condescending that sounds?

Well I'm sure that they will appreciate that they are referred to as "THEY" and "THEM". ^
When a white person comes on the TV or something do you say "Here's one of THEM white people saying something"? Or when a white person does something bad do you say "Look what THEY have done now"?
Of course you don't you stupid, ignorant cunt.



posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Originally posted by Kano
Yes how dare those negroes express their constitutionally protected rights.

They should be happy massah Bush has let some of them sleep in his house.


An event designed to honor a well known individuals death is not a good place for a protest.

This is tacky behaviour and immature at best.

There is other ways to protest if that was the purpose and frankly I do not think that was the purpose of the actions but rather that the event be ruined itself.


It was an insult for Dubya to be there that's why the people there acted with protest, it was an INSULT!!! Dubya is the exact opposite of everything MLK stood for. If I was there I would've took a flame-thrower to that chump.

The fact that you are so ignorant and closed-minded to this says it all really you racist piece of shit.

Go crawl back under the rock you came for Christ's sake! Obviously evolution didn't occur everywhere.



posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Bush and MLK are almost complete opposites...I can't see any other reason for him to have been at the ceremony, other than PR and basically trying to get support of black people for the next election..at least the ones present saw this crock for what it was and showed him that they werent going to take it...Bush doesnt give a damn about MLK..



posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
MLK was great by example, he lived his words.....thats what made him great!
UNITY was his message, not hate.....
"Actions speak louder than words" or a "fake" wreath throwing for election help.
He will get all of the Mexican American votes, I wonder when all the Illegals will get a voting card, October?



posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RottGutt
Ya'll are a bunch of loser a**holes who don't have a clue. The problem with this country is that we have TOO MUCH freedom, and that has given birth to people/filth such as yourselves who have an uneducated opinion, but not the knowledge to realize that you are full of s*it. I wish I had the right to personally execute every single one of you. Our country would be a much better place without you.


Yea you sound real educated
Why don't you do some research on your butt buddy Bush and his family. Bush isn't Hitler, but his Grandpappy helped bank roll him. Get a clue. This freedom that you talk about is all in your head. Freedom to do what?!?!? Speak your mind?!?! That's a God given right!!!!



posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Bush has done more for the black man, by putting Blacks in high positions in the White House than any other Democratic government has.

Despite that fact that Democrats can count on the black vote nearly 90%.

The booing of these people was not only disgraceful but idiotic and an example of how the black man shoots himself in the foot everyday.


He put two people in his office now he's the poster child for Affirmative action.. Give me a break. It's all politics and bulls**t. Get a clue him and his family could care less about Blacks, Negroes what ever you want to call us.



posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
Theneo.

Thank you for telling the truth to everyone out there.

I agree!

Also it looks like the blacks are racist agreest Bush for visiting the grave.

Oh well.

Out,
Russian


You call that racism. Obvously you haven't experienced racism.



posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by htown
Well... I'm not a big Bush supporter, but... Russian has a point... I'm not racist either, but it seems they do, do something stupid everyday. No offense to any African-Americans out there.

Blacks do something stupid everyday?!?!!? I don't see no Black people on that show Jacka**?!?!? Now that is stupid

[Edited on 19-1-2004 by DaTruth]



posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This was a publicity stunt obviously. MLK preached equality, and non-violence.

Equality? Bush knows no such thing. He has under funded (hasn't provided as promised) his no child left behind act and has left many children behind (mostly of the poor). His tax cuts have benefited mostly the rich, while systematically cutting funding to many programs to compensate.

Non-violence? Bush and friends can be called anything but. Violence(aggression) to the administration is a show of power and might....relations and diplomacy are second hand. Non-violence to them is a sign of weakness.

Judge a person not by his/her words, but by their actions. MLK talked the talk and walked the walk. Bush talks the talk, but walks away to the bank.

Showing your respects is one thing, getting a photo up to boost your popularity is another. And people know a doosy when they see one. They should have a voice in the matter, and call a spade a spade.

Besides, the "president" never goes on vacation from the millions of voices of dissent. Guaranteed that wherever he visits they'll be a protest.


[Edited on 19-1-2004 by Aliceinwonderland]



posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliceinwonderland
Bush talks the talk, but walks away to the bank.

hahaha...so true.



posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

RottGutt
The problem with this country is that we have TOO MUCH freedom


This statement is eerily similar to the quote by Fuhrer Bush,
"There ought to be limits to freedom"
--at a Press conference at the Texas State House, May 21, 1999

The fact that this was or is even a thought in a US President's head is the only reason any American citizen needs to protest his presence or position.

That he was using MLK's tribute for his own political agenda, namely to gain support for his re-election campaign, is an insult to everything MLK died for. The people protesting Bush were completely justified, in my opinion. Not only that, but they were exercising their RIGHT to protest and express their opinions, which we ALL should support, even if we don't support what is being protested



posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Gee, Nada I didn't know we were pointing figers at people here. How about you shut your mouth before you put your foot in it.



posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
My foot in what? You're ass?!!! You know what I said is true, and you have no defence you scumbag. Just go off and play with all those "black friends" you've got.



posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada


You voiced your opinion on a DISCUSSION board, so it is infact every much MY business you fucking muppet.

I'm sick of playing nice, ignorant animals like you make me sick and I'm not going to be restrained and hide my contempt for you anymore.
It's because of idiots like you this world is so fucked up, I'm not standing for this ignorant bull anymore.



Uh did you know of such a thing ignore?

If you really think I am full of BS then just put me on your ignore list you # head.

Out,
Russian

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by Russian]



posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada


It was an insult for Dubya to be there that's why the people there acted with protest, it was an INSULT!!! Dubya is the exact opposite of everything MLK stood for. If I was there I would've took a flame-thrower to that chump.

The fact that you are so ignorant and closed-minded to this says it all really you racist piece of shit.

Go crawl back under the rock you came for Christ's sake! Obviously evolution didn't occur everywhere.


Acculay by what you are saying it looks like you are the racist.

So STFU and go to sleep kid.

Out,
Russian



posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

Blacks do something stupid everyday?!?!!? I don't see no Black people on that show Jacka**?!?!? Now that is stupid

[Edited on 19-1-2004 by DaTruth]


If you want to say that blacks are perfect.

Well come over to Calfornia and I will show you a neiborhood where they really do STUPID stuff.

It looks like I am being attacked from people on this 'blacks' issue.

I am not racist and I have very good friends that are black.

But no nationality in perfect.

Out,
Russian



posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
My foot in what? You're ass?!!! You know what I said is true, and you have no defence you scumbag. Just go off and play with all those "black friends" you've got.



Please people tell me he doesnt remind you of Howard Dean.

Same attitude same a hole.

Out,
Russian



posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Russian

Your the first to complain when someone disses you or russia, sit down and shut the # up. I'm sick of your selective whining.




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join