It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is an alien human war what we need?

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by speeddemon
It seems to me that no one has much faith in us as humans, we tend to improvise, adapt, and overcome very well. Maybe, they are more advanced than us, but its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. I say if they want peace we'll give them peace, but if they want war, well come get some and I hope that flying machine of theirs is air-conditioned because I know I will give them HELL.


SENSE! Out of the crowd who keep calling humanity evil, violent, and always wanting an enemy. Nobody wants an enemy, but remember this, you can't always get what you want. And I am in no way saying it is what we need. If you wanna call me a war mongering idiot than you can. But did anybody not listen to that famous speech by Ronald Reagan which stated that under an invasion we would forget our differences and fight as one. I think I've seen enough proof on this site also to tell me they can't obliterate us in one shot. It would be WWIII but this time only a tad bit different. Yes, I admit that humanity is a species of war, but if thats what we are then what a fight we would give.




posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
So what happens after if we obliterate this invading army?

Back to business as usual? Or do you think a large enough full scale operation would reall create such a strong bond of brotherhood that human conflicts would be completely dispeled?

Not likely, but some might speculate otherwise.

Myself, I just don't see it happening. Growing up, I was surrounded by too many types that would fire at anything, everything and fight to the death over something as simple as the color of your shirt on a specific day.

Some people live to fight, everyday a new battle.

Besides, we already have the Men In Black. handling the majority of operations in matters dealing with hostile aliens on the homeland.



posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
According to Philip Schneider, he believes they CAN be beaten. So many people just assume that if they wanted us gone, we would be; but what if there was a good reason to not do so, like they want the planet and don't want to destroy it, or they have intentions of using mankind in some fashion.

Philip Schneider claims this to be the case, and he says that there has been an ongoing alien/human war since 1978 (if I remember the year alright).

I mean, is it possible that the fight for mankind is not only here, but about to get a lot bigger?



posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
According to Philip Schneider, he believes they CAN be beaten. So many people just assume that if they wanted us gone, we would be; but what if there was a good reason to not do so, like they want the planet and don't want to destroy it, or they have intentions of using mankind in some fashion.

Philip Schneider claims this to be the case, and he says that there has been an ongoing alien/human war since 1978 (if I remember the year alright).

I mean, is it possible that the fight for mankind is not only here, but about to get a lot bigger?


Philip Schneider had some truth mixed with lies IMO. If they wanted us gone, we would be, plain and simple. I don't believe there's ever going to be an invasion of any sort. If they wanted us gone, they wouldn't even need to land on our surface.



posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee
 


Perhaps you missed the first paragraph I wrote:



According to Philip Schneider, he believes they CAN be beaten. So many people just assume that if they wanted us gone, we would be; but what if there was a good reason to not do so, like they want the planet and don't want to destroy it, or they have intentions of using mankind in some fashion


Phil Schneider talks of a perpetual war, not an annihilation. Assuming he IS telling the truth to what he's seeing and been through, "if they wanted us gone we would be" is just an assumption and nothing more based off the fact that they can move fast through space, not that they can destroy an entire planet.

I'm not taking away the possibility that he's making this stuff up either, I'm just keeping my mind open to it, as Phil Schneider did seem to be very knowledgable, and even assissinated.



posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Phil Schneider talks of a perpetual war, not an annihilation. Assuming he IS telling the truth to what he's seeing and been through, "if they wanted us gone we would be" is just an assumption and nothing more based off the fact that they can move fast through space, not that they can destroy an entire planet.

I'm not taking away the possibility that he's making this stuff up either, I'm just keeping my mind open to it, as Phil Schneider did seem to be very knowledgable, and even assissinated.


I read that paragraph. I don't believe there's a perpetual war between aliens and humans, I believe they are giving us technology in exchange for something they want, but I don't know what it is. And it is not just an assumption, if they wanted us gone, we would be. How could you possibly argue that? According to many abductee reports, interviews of "people in the know", etc. point in that direction. We would've been destroyed ages ago when we had no technology, why would they wait now?



posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee


I read that paragraph. I don't believe there's a perpetual war between aliens and humans, I believe they are giving us technology in exchange for something they want, but I don't know what it is. And it is not just an assumption, if they wanted us gone, we would be. How could you possibly argue that? According to many abductee reports, interviews of "people in the know", etc. point in that direction. We would've been destroyed ages ago when we had no technology, why would they wait now?


Well, if it's not an assumption, it must be based on fact and proof, so please show it to me. Philip Schneider talks about this, including what we give them. Things like people, cattle, etc. He claims that they use our body secretions as food/crack. Watch some of his lectures. Like I've said before, if they have the technology to wipe us out, why don't they? They're obviously getting SOMETHING in return for keeping us around/alive. Perhaps they do want to preserve the planet and erradicate us, or perhaps they do get a good use out of us, maybe even entertainment.

And for all that matter, why would they work a deal out with us instead of just taking it?



posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Well, if it's not an assumption, it must be based on fact and proof, so please show it to me. Philip Schneider talks about this, including what we give them. Things like people, cattle, etc. He claims that they use our body secretions as food/crack. Watch some of his lectures. Like I've said before, if they have the technology to wipe us out, why don't they? They're obviously getting SOMETHING in return for keeping us around/alive. Perhaps they do want to preserve the planet and eradicate us, or perhaps they do get a good use out of us, maybe even entertainment.

And for all that matter, why would they work a deal out with us instead of just taking it?


It's not based off fact or proof, it's based off logic. If you are going to believe what Philip Schneider says, you should look into what other alleged D.U.M.B. employees know. I do believe what he's saying about underground bases, but I think much of the information about what goes on down there is disinformation.

I believe they do have technology to wipe us out, but that's my point, they don't want us gone.

If you ever read Thomas Costello's interview, he mentions that the aliens have technology that allows them to mine magnetism from our planet, this could very well be a possibility as for what they get in return. I don't believe they're here to preserve the planet and eradicate us, they could've done it a long time ago when we had no technology.



posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
yeah, this war is the best solution. After that all the dýing children in africa, all the suicidebomb victims in iraq, and all others who from their deaths we are responsible, will be saved..
thank you aliens..



posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Im sure we are getting tired of beating each other up, lets go fight them. Thats what we need, mankind banned together to wipe out the universe. Are we alone? We will be when we get done....



posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Last week 3 Super Nukes ranging a 1000 mile Radius each Are missing and 3 regular Nukes.
Regular Nukes are More Powerful then Japans Nuke which was around 350 square miles.(heat and Radation)

So somewhere around 500 miles.

the united states is what 2000 miles vertical and 3100 miles wide.

I hope Aliens come save us.

If a nuke hits anywhere besides north east US.

Im goin to canada because they have 5 more to drop.


www.atomicarchive.com...



posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This is Lovely ill pull up this bill passed last year about nucleur terrorism.

www.atomicarchive.com...


International Convention for the Suppression of Acts of Nuclear Terrorism (2005)


All part of the plan to drop these nukes on our heads.

Aliens pls come pick me up.........

There is alot more in this bill then what this websites portrays.

The red flag words are there terrorism act.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by infamouskiller]



posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
I think they only way every government and person on earth would unite into one organizeation is if we faced a threat that wasnt of this world and needed everyone to band together for the good of earth.

Disclosure would happen very easily and all the governments would have to stop lying and keeping secrets in order for there own survival to.

The only way we are gonna stop fighting eachother is if we are givin a target we can all shoot at as brothers.


Wishful thinking. Invasive aliens will be an additional enemy, it will not replace evil terrorists as "targets". Even after the unlikely victory over the aliens, we will get right back to fighting each other.

Besides, I'd rather fight alone than with someone who wants to make me a muslim.



posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidKid
 


You would Think!

Yes you would think that if something like that were to happen ,We would all Come together, to fight our united enemy!
Well think again, somebody somewhere is going to look for an advantage,an Angle,an avenue ,that they can use too there advantage. Trust Me this is ONE THING! I am sure of. So Where now?



posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
what we NEED is to understand that WAR is NEVER the answer!

Once we figure that out.. everything else will fall into place



posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Why does everyone assume the aliens' technology would be that much better than our own?

We're not too far away from being able to, in fact we might already be able to construct spaceships that could travel between systems. They would be generation ships meaning that the first generation would be dead by the time it reached its destination and a new generation would have to be raised in order to handle the arrival and what ever it entailed. However, it would be extremely expensive. Still this leaves the possibility that aliens could show up with no greater weapons than nuclear missiles, which would be bad but not hopeless since we have the same weapons.



posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
With which ets, the visitors? They're on the right side. Its our leaders that are connected to the renegades who re-engineered the human race into a slave race to fight amongst ourselves. They have created conditions on this earth to trap us and imprison us. But there is help here, that would be our visitors. They are our original watchers. We have simply to chose to walk away from corruption, not to sell our soul to blackness, not to follow bad orders, not to sell out people, not to fight their wars. Tell the leaders, the black hearted renegades, they stand alone!!! Have the courage to be cooperative and chose people over things, wealth or material possession. Side step, reorganize. If we do these things, individually or in a group manner, we will get help. And that help is not from our leaders. I will never stand in war against those who are opposed to the renegades and the destruction of this planet through the abuses of our environment and resources, and the enslavement of its people, us. But they expect to see more of the stuff they know we have inside, and shine our lights.



posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
There won't be a war against *real* aliens.

Humans will NEVER unite. Religious differences forbid it, while most men still need to enter pissing contests to prove who has the bigger ego. Kill a war-pig and watch two more grow in his place.




top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join