It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you woke up one night and saw a grey knocking on your window?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Haha too bad they can't knock on my window! I live in building on 4th floor (12metters up from ground), and I bet they can't claim on walls (like spider-man lol)...
Anyways If I saw some grey, I would be scared, because we don't know if they are peaceful...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

Sorry for the levity, but I'm home alone and getting really creeped out right now.

*shudders*

yeah last night I couldn't get to sleep...was too creeped out...but I'm pretty sure this thread only had 5% to do with it

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I would put a .45 ACP round right between his eyes from my new Tauris PT1911 pistol.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
"Martha, grab the shotgun!"

Nah, really, though, I'd probably be too scared to do anything and just hope it leaves. I would like to think I'd get up and make contact, speak to it or something, but I know I'd be too scared to do much. (I once was awoken in the middle of the night, it was really unnaturally dark in the hallway and I heard a noise. I have a flashlight in my dresser drawer and used to have my video camera on the shelf next to my bed. So I grabbed my crud, walked out of the room, being extremely quiet, scared out of my mind, and creeped into the living room, where I found my cat knocking over candles...):@@
I don't think I could do that a second time.)

But my general theory is:

1) Make friendly contact, try to talk, to communicate, to reason, whatever. Attempt to gain some form of proof from them/it that they/it was here.

2)Attempt to see if it/they will allow you to alert more people to their presence, like wake up your spouse, or go get the kids, or call the neighbors and have them look out their window or something.

3)Try to get a camera of some sort, preferably video. Get footage if possible, but take photos if a video is unable to be gotten.

4)If all else fails, grab the nearest blunt object/weapon and come back inside with a real alien, although dead, and call the police. Just make sure you aren't going to start any wars.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Killing an Alien Grey is a work for God. Praise Jesus and pass the ammo!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What if you saw an alien Grey running naked through your house?

Thats exactly what I thought I saw last night. Turns out it was just my scrawny big-headed cousin.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is literally one of my biggest fears. Lately I haven't been able to sleep because I feel like they are watching me from my window. I seriously feel like this is real. If indeed I did see one looking at me I would probably go into shock. I am so absolutely terrified by Greys. Even if they are benign. What is the consensus on this? Are they benign or are they out for blood?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisammy
This is literally one of my biggest fears. Lately I haven't been able to sleep because I feel like they are watching me from my window. I seriously feel like this is real. If indeed I did see one looking at me I would probably go into shock. I am so absolutely terrified by Greys. Even if they are benign. What is the consensus on this? Are they benign or are they out for blood?

I say they're a peaceful race, but who knows for sure?

But it would scare me. Alot. It's one of my fears, as well. It'd be alot more scarier had we a sliding glass door, the window is larger, making it look like it's there with you, like there's no wall between you and it, and you'd see the whole body. Creepy.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
Killing an Alien Grey is a work for God. Praise Jesus and pass the ammo!

Some people think when they're holding a .45 automatic that they are God. Just kidding. Actually, my pit bull would probably have the grey for a snack before I could get my eyes open.

[edit on 8/28/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger

Some people think when they're holding a .45 automatic that they are God. Just kidding. Actually, my pit bull would probably have the grey for a snack before I could get my eyes open.

Hey a free Chew Toy! Can't beat that.
Saves you about 10-30 bucks hehehehe

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This morning when I went to the bathroom to take a shower I was shampooing myself and when I shampoo myself I have to close my eyes...well when I opened my eyes I thought I saw a shadow through the curtains, except it wasn't a human shadow it looked like the outline of a grey alien. It freaked me out so much I aimed the shower faucet at that figure through the curtains then when I pulled open the curtains I didn't see nothing.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I guess I would treat it like any "peeping tom", that is call the cops, sneak out the side door and scare it off. If it didn't scare off I would approach it (believing it would be some stupid kid in a mask) and hold it until the cops got there and arrested him. If it turned out to be some stupid alien, at that point cover up would be impossible and events would unfold from there.

I would never assume it would be an alien outside my window, why in the hell would an alien have to look in my frigging window, lol.? So I would assume it's just some kids. I don't scare easily, as some of the neighborhood kids have already found out, lol.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I can't believe some of you would actually shoot it. Maybe they're just curious? If on the other hand a grey is holding a big painful looking "probe", ok... maybe a little violence wouldn't hurt.

I'd be inquisitive, not violent or afraid. It would be quite an experience to meet one and have a conversation.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Originally posted by sancta_lilith

blah blah blah jesus this jesus that... it's kinda funnie to me... for a religious person to say he believes in Greys.. when almost any pastor you talk to says u need to go to a looney bin if you believe in that... but i guess i should congratulate you... you're a step above the rest if you actually believe.

Aislinne Lilith

sancta_lilith, there is nothing strange about a religious person believing in alien Greys.

Megadeth has interpreted the bible correctly, Jesus wants us to wipe out the Grey species.

My brother, pick up the cross and do the Lords bidding.

Let's hear a big Amen to that one! Religious believers are not rare. The many that are have the right idea like Dave Mustaine like you said, has.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
well, you might all like this than Pixar's Lifted

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I would of course be scared. But I would analyze the situation, and try to understand what is going on, if its threating or not, and try to find out why its there. Of course if I feel my life threatened, then I would defend myself.

I might just run the hell out of there, or just freeze, or would simply try to have a conversation, who knows, I would only truly know if it happens.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
"What if you woke up one night and saw a gray knocking at your window?"

Sorry, but I'd shoot it.

Seriously, I would. Anyone with common sense knows that there are consequences. When you go into the ocean, flopping around like a seal, are you surprised that you got attacked by a shark?

And is you are prowling around my neighbourhood, trying to peeping tom you way into watching me and the missus have some fun hiding the sausage, you deserve what you get.

Don't act like a prowler and I won't have to treat you like one.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez
"What if you woke up one night and saw a gray knocking at your window?"

Sorry, but I'd shoot it.

Seriously, I would. Anyone with common sense knows that there are consequences. When you go into the ocean, flopping around like a seal, are you surprised that you got attacked by a shark?

And is you are prowling around my neighbourhood, trying to peeping tom you way into watching me and the missus have some fun hiding the sausage, you deserve what you get.

Don't act like a prowler and I won't have to treat you like one.

this from the species who destroys all life that gets in its way.

i would try have sex with it,why else would it be knocking on windows late in the night

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wierdalienshiznit

That's right. As human beings it is our duty to conquer and control the universe. We know more than God, and now is our chance to prove it.

i would try have sex with it,why else would it be knocking on windows late in the night

I can think of a few other reasons.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez

That's right. As human beings it is our duty to conquer and control the universe. We know more than God, and now is our chance to prove it.

I can think of a few other reasons.

you havnt evolved beyond the level of chimpanzee,you are a slave to your testosterone and privative instincts to conquer and posses territory.

if something doesnt conform to what your tribal instincts are used to,your reaction is to smash it.

you use such aggression to compensate for a complete lack of understanding of reality.

every studied simian behaviour?,you could learn ALOT.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join