It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you woke up one night and saw a grey knocking on your window?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mrRviewer

I bet you would love to go roaming the back country in a fur coat during bear season too... Not what I would call a Brilliant Idea

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by darkheartrising

Don't think I'm hitting on you darkheart, but the thought of a woman who knows how to use a gun is so sexy.

With that being said, I'm glad you have joined the fight for freedom. Now pick up that 12 gauge and kill a Grey for Jesus glory.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
We should call ourselves "God's Army" like in the movie.
But in that case, I want to head up a special unit in the war that are cannibals, who track down, roast, and eat Grey aliens just for the fun of it. Those small bastards will know true fear...

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Don't you think the Greys could evaporate humans from the planet whenever they pleased considering they have superior technology? anyway I'm thinking about going out and searching for greys in the brushes, what should I do if I see one? I don't want to make it think I'm a violent creature!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Everything can explained by simple, elegant logic, there is absolutley no reason to have a grey (i have a friend called Grey) knock on your window rather than the, well i don't know, say um, the PRESIDENTS!!!

Anyway, all these crop circles and aliens and suacers can logily be explaned,

Mail me if you have any questions about my sanity

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Although i think the chances of this happening are slim, I believe if it were to happen I would have to invite the creature inside or follow it.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Not for anything, but this happened to my brother when we were kids. It did not knock, but it definitely peaked through the window. Of course, this is what he says happened, I did not see it, but he was definitely freaked out when he came and told me.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by souls
Not for anything, but this happened to my brother when we were kids. It did not knock, but it definitely peaked through the window. Of course, this is what he says happened, I did not see it, but he was definitely freaked out when he came and told me.

SEE! The greys go around scaring children. Jesus doesn't want children harmed! Pick up the cross and kill a grey for the glory of Jesus!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Who cares what the "leper messiah" thinks, trust me, a knee to the face followed by a couple elbows will be enough for a grey, if I could get close.

My brother actually claims that a grey looked at him through the window as he was doing his homework. He saw a whitish/greyish figure standing at the window looking at him. He said the "white man" had reddish eyes also. Anyway, I was in the living room with my family when he comes into the room crawling and panicked that he saw this "white man". I went to check the window to see, I saw nothing. I told him, it was probably your reflection, but he insisted he saw this "white man". To this day he still insists that he saw this. Now that we are older, and in to the whole E.T. phenomeno after seeying unexplained aerial phenomena on several occasions, he thinks that what he saw was a grey. I don't know, it could have been a bum, personally I think greys are/were just CIA agents.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by souls]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Freaky. I wouldn't want to have seen what your brother saw. But think about it. White man? Red eyes? It doesn't sound like a gray to me. More like...something else...(put in scary music here). Grays have, as you know, black eyes, not red (although if their black eyes are just "lenses" to protect them from light, they might have red eyes beneath, I don't know). But of course, they could be mistaken for being white if it's dark outside.

Just my 2 öre.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Amen broter !!!

thx
my dadda got me the pistol grip pump for christmas

ho did you get the little gangster shooting smiley?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
How would anyone know that a grey wouldn't want to go up to your window and knock on it? As far as I know, there is no documentation on alien behavior.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

you're missing the point imho...the point is...

TO SHOOT THE LITTLE BASTARDS WHERE THEY STAND IN THE NAME OF JEEEEZUS!!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
How would anyone know that a grey wouldn't want to go up to your window and knock on it? As far as I know, there is no documentation on alien behavior.

Uh....what? Repent and Kill an Alien grey for Jesus! Killing Alien Greys will bring salvation to our peace loving planet!

[edit on 25-8-2007 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ConstantlyWondering

I hope thats pepsi in that can young man...ma' cuzin gat rested for dinkin' n raidin.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

That is what I have been saying. Supposed greys have black eyes and what my brother saw was red. At the time he said it was "el hombre blanco" [white man], now he says it was pale white to grey. I don't know, like he says, "I think it was a damn alien." I trust my brother a lot, he is my best friend. Now that I think of it, maybe this is waht caused him to stop wanting to do homework...hmph.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It might very well have been. When I first started reading up on UFOs and Aliens, the NWO and all that stuff, my thoughts every time I should (but didn't) do homework was "Hell, what's the point? My mind is occupied with way bigger stuff than this crap..." Or something like that. Looking back, I know I was right back then.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by darkheartrising

Vess lemon lime! I am not allowed to drink and ride....

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising

Amen broter !!!

thx
my dadda got me the pistol grip pump for christmas

ho did you get the little gangster shooting smiley?

LOL.

it's easy, all you have to do is type in the code for the emoticon.

So this little guy
would be ":uzi :" without the quotes.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

You think you'd be afraid, so did i prior to this incident a few years ago. I woke up at about 4:30 AM to feed my new, cute, annoying kittens. As i turned toward the kitchen from the hallway, i noticed a figure (a grey) standing in my living room looking out my big picture window. Now, normally were i to see anyone standing in my living room at that time of day, i certainly would have at the very least been startled. Instead, i said to myself, "oh, look, there's an alien in my living room" and proceeded to the kitchen to put food down for the kitties. On my way back to bed, to wake up my boyfriend and tell him about our guest, i looked and saw that the figure was gone. No fear, no heart racing, just that matter-of-fact feeling...cool, an alien! I would suggest that you not let your trepidation about the possibility get the best of you; that's when the truly scary stuff can happen.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join