It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Troops Training on American Soil

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Please be advised that this thread is an unintentional hoax. I was recently made aware that this event happens frequently as red flag operations in the U.S.

Red Flag is the USAF fighter weapons training school in Nevada. Do you mean black flag operation? There wa this guy on U-tube and Google video who kept on saying that 9/11 was a black flag operation like when Hitler needed a pretext to invade Poland.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaehkimx

Please be advised that this thread is an unintentional hoax. I was recently made aware that this event happens frequently as red flag operations in the U.S.

Red Flag is the USAF fighter weapons training school in Nevada. Do you mean black flag operation? There wa this guy on U-tube and Google video who kept on saying that 9/11 was a black flag operation like when Hitler needed a pretext to invade Poland.

Let's let this thread die a peaceful death. I wouldn't really know the difference between red and black flag operations. But many have rushed to assure me that my fears were unnecessary, and now I feel like the world's biggest fool. Our peaceful allies have been insulted.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yo people,

It's called :FALSE FLAG" operation!

Not red or black!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The Army trains "Hispanic origin" troops all the time - it's just not as centralized at Benning as it used to be at one time.

Todos para uno, donchaknow.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar

Originally posted by jaehkimx

Let's let this thread die a peaceful death. I wouldn't really know the difference between red and black flag operations. But many have rushed to assure me that my fears were unnecessary, and now I feel like the world's biggest fool. Our peaceful allies have been insulted.

Doesn't matter if it is a red-white and blue flag, the result is the same. Die Thread Die! Please don't add anything else. Your compliance will be appreciated. :-)

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by section8citizen

No kidding, because the foreign troops will be wearing American military uniforms. People roll over for what they think is their own military.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You must never forget the warning recorded for posterity by Martin Niemoeller, the Lutheran minister who lived in Hitler's Germany during the 1930s and 1940s. His words echo down to us over succeeding decades:
"In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Rosco1776

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Just recently I saw 6 or 7 of the UK's Royal Airforce Eurofighters, land, refuel, and head west to train. I'm in New Hampshire, so the local base is where they stop before heading to Airzona or Nevada for training. It wouldnt suprise me if stuff happened like this with foreign troops too. Not just planes.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ummm, this has happened for a LOOOONG time.

I am 36. When i was 11-12 my stepmother managed a group of apartments in El Paso. The largest number of her tenants were German soldiers who were training at Ft. Bliss.

Why all the alarm?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The Germans who were training at Ft. Bliss were/are part of the German Armed forces who were receiving training in firing their equivilent to some of our missile systems. They trained at Ft. Bliss because there is no place in Germany where they can practice firing these missiles.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

My ex-husband was at Fort Sill training as an officer in 1971. He said they had Isreali on one side of the classroom and Muslims on the other with Americans in the middle to keep them from fighting.

I can't find the reference, but USDA was hiring a Foreign National to do bioweapon type research at Plum Island too

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I was stationed at Ft. Bliss Texas in 1989. We often had foreign troops show up for training exercises in the desert down there. Mostly European troops, the Canadians once in a while. Not many places to train for desert warfare in other parts of the world. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I was stationed at Ft. Bliss Texas in 1989. We often had foreign troops show up for training exercises in the desert down there. Mostly European troops, the Canadians once in a while. Not many places to train for desert warfare in other parts of the world. Nothing to worry about.

That is kind of what i was saying.

While the german troops were training out in the desert, i would be hanging out by the pool checking out their chicks. Being only 12, i did little more than check them out (and marvel at how hairy their legs were). Their kids were generally pretty good kids, and i enjoyed hanging out with several of them. There was always at least one that could translate for us.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

I'm in the Military and seen these Foreign Troops on a training base in Texas. I was told they where here learning to speak English. That would explain why the first person you spoke with answer in a foreign language. I never spoke with one but was instructed to salute any foreign officers as I would any domestic. As far as any "special training" I wouldn't have any idea. Hope this helps

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
For decades our Royal air force does an important part of the training for the pilots in the US[and Canada], i think the main reason is because of the space and no complaints about noise of people living "nearby"..

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Foppezao]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join