It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Troops Training on American Soil

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Getting away from all this lovely interpersonal stroking for a bit, I can add a time tag for observing foreign troops training in the US: In 1958, while training at Fort Bliss (El Paso, TX), I saw and interacted with large numbers of foreign soldiers and airmen on base. There were troops from at least a dozen different countries. This was accepted as just a part of normal military activity.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
In my local corner of the world, we sometimes have Indonesian troops training on Australian soil. This is rather touchy, as Australia and Indonesia have a rather complex Love-Hate relationship.

I could imagine Russian troops in the US doing Counter-Terrorism training.
I'm sure ex-Chechnya troops would have a thing or two to both learn and teach.
The War on Terror has made for some strange bedfellows.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The one thing I have noticed about the United States and its citizens in the past 2 years or so is that they have become paranoid to a degree not seen since the cold war.

I served in the Canadian military for 10 years and have trained in various places in the United States. I've trained with multi-national forces here in Canada as well as in the U.S. This happens at the very least 15 to 20 times in a year for the Canadian Army, even more so for the Air Force.
Due to the way war is currently fought each nation has tactics and abilities the other has either not explored or employed. We learn and rely upon each other and that includes multinational forces.

If you truly are that concerned I would suggest you contact your local detachment of the F.B.I. If there is a serious security threat they will be able to contact other facets of your nation’s national security net.

Thanks for your time,

Arcticnull

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcticnull

The idea of contacting the FBI with a genuine concern ... Incroyable!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I appreciate the Stooge humor,

Look over here...........

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar
As I have said before, I have asked the mods to close this thread. I am pasting their answer here. Once again, I wish to make apologies to those offended. Due to Due health risks I cannot participate in anything stressful anytime in the near future, nor do I wish to. So hopefully you all will join me in letting this thread die off. Sincerely, Jana 22/08/2007 The following is my answer from the mods:

Threads are rarely closed unless they're duplicates or in violation of the Terms & Conditions , at which point they typically end up in the trash bin.

While I can certainly appreciate and feel for your situation both here and at home, I'd have to say the "best foot forward" would be to simply move on ... past this thread. If you find yourself having no further interest and or desire to participate in a given discussion ... don't. (?)

On a side note:
If ever a question or concern, please don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,
12m8keall2c
want to make all to see
ATS Member and super moderator

reply forward save delete

seems this needs to be posted again. Once more, my apologies.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
In Paonia Colorado there are foriegn troops hidden behind Mount lamborn. They have been seen by several people including many Basque sheephearders. Also a lot of Helicopter activity. No one is allowed to hike in the area and is turned back if they make it that far.
This is a small town on the Western Slope of Colorado and most of the people are working in Mining or agriculture. A lot of hippies live here too.

I know there are concetration camps built around the country and some say DIA has an underground train for transport to one in Kansas.

I met a man years ago who answered an advertisement for Federal Guards at a new prison. When he was interviewing he casually asked, why build another prison? response was, for the patriots when the time comes.

Also when i lived in Montana we got a call telling us about a visit that was happening to area Churches in Northern Montana. The visitors were FEMA officers asking the seating capacity of the churches, one minister asked why they needed to know. He was reported to have been told "for when the Government takes the guns from the people."

There was also a quesionaire given to marines at Twenty Nine Palms asking if they were asked to take guns from Americans would they? Supposedly those who said no were shipped out in 24hrs to the Gulf War.

So if this is all true, what can we do to curtail events?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritwomyn

I have stated before here that I have a friend who is involved in conspiracy theories to the point of extreme paranoia. I have listened to a lot of what he's in to, in hopes of bringing him back to reality. Although I can't in all reality debunk everything I have listened to. Can't prove or disprove. But one of the most credible people, (IMO) was Phil Schneider. And maybe that was because he gave his life, exposing what he believed in.
But the point I'm trying to make here is that he mentioned the existence of thousands of rail cars with shackles welded in, and some had guillotines attached to the outside. And that they were spread in obscure places about our country. The intent and purpose is for when martial law is imposed on the American people.
I don't know of a surety, any more than anyone else that this will happen. But when I saw the troops, not knowing that we did participate in these red flag operations; well it just scared the bejeezus outta me, and I am truly sorry for over reacting and offending our precious allies.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
In 1991, I can confirm the presence of foriegn troops training at Lackland Air Force Base while I was training there ... In fact, I was repremanded twice for refusing to salute their officers.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilDerby
In 1991, I can confirm the presence of foriegn troops training at Lackland Air Force Base while I was training there ... In fact, I was repremanded twice for refusing to salute their officers.

Why would you do that?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
My brother is a mrine in the Dutch army and he has been to the USA for training last year. Nothing secret about it. I think it was even in the news here in Holland.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritwomyn
In Paonia Colorado there are foriegn troops hidden behind Mount lamborn. They have been seen by several people including many Basque sheephearders..........I know there are concetration camps built around the country and some say DIA has an underground train for transport..........I met a man years ago who answered an advertisement for Federal Guards at a new prison..........for the patriots when the time comes. Also when i lived in Montana........visitors were FEMA officers asking the seating capacity of the churches, one minister asked why they needed to know. He was reported to have been told "for when the Government takes the guns from the people......Twenty Nine Palms asking if they were asked to take guns from Americans would they? Supposedly those who said no were shipped out in 24hrs to the Gulf War.

So its not necesarily foreign troops thats doing these things. I think the foreign troops urban legend with the NWO business is like the virgin birth of Jesus. You don't really need it anymore for Christians to believe (it was needed 2 thousand years ago to convince people of a miracle). But since the original legend had black helicopters with foreign troops, the myth must be perpetuated. Personally, I think the legend is better with local Kights Templar. These would be christian North Americans who pledge their lives to the take over of the US and elimination of undocumented foreignors who believe that a guy with wings calle Gibril told a guy named Mohamed the whole secrets of the universe. Initiation would involve kicking a soccer ball with a Saudi flag on it.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jaehkimx

Look, I am self-proclaiming this thread to be a hoax, because of my ignorance of red flag operations. We don't need anybody turning it into a atheist/christian or whatever bashing site. It doesn't even play into it.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by jaehkimx

Look, I am self-proclaiming this thread to be a hoax, because of my ignorance of red flag operations. We don't need anybody turning it into a atheist/christian or whatever bashing site. It doesn't even play into it.

Janastar, don't sweat the small taters. People often get tied into their own paradigms of what reality may be. Often, they are unable to cope when occurances do not fit their rules.

The Defense Language Institute, an American convention, has been around for many, many years. The English Language Branch has the job of teaching English and other military subjects to members of allied forces.

I was there, as a medical practicioner in the early 70s. I had a Laotian Expatriot living with me, in my home, after his country fell to the Communists. He also had the "privilege" of seeing his family killed via video. I lost some good friends when the Shah of Iran was deposed. So times aren't always grand or glorious.

I had to roughly be able to get along in approximately 17 different languages. Mostly memorized phrases and learned responses, but it worked.

It is sad that people who don't get their heads out of their wherevers, very often, can't see a bigger picture. Russian soldiers aren't all "kill-crazed" monsters and mother-rapers, that we were brought up to believe during the cold war. They, like soldiers of all nations, are human beings with the same types of hopes and fears that we have. They cry, they fight, they bleed for what they believe in... Just like us... It's the soldier's lot.

I am baffled by the amount of bigotry and lack of understanding, and basic knowable facts that seem to be eschewing themselves in this thread. And it's not your fault! All you did was ask a question. No reason to EVER feel badly about that!

You keep asking questions, and those of us, who know, will keep on answering. Those of us, who would like to think we know, will keep on answering, as well. It's up to you to ask intelligent questions and draw intelligent conclusions. But! You never have to apologize for the asking.

As a good friend of mine says... You GO GIRL!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I refused to salute any officer who had not sworn an oath to uphold and protect the same Constitution of the United States of America that I did. Please keep in mind, these were low level officers, likely the equivilant to O1-O3s from various South American countries, by my best guess, despite the gaudiness of their uniforms ... more goofy decorations than you could shake a riding crop at ... and I was much more idealistic and somewhat more nieve then ... lol.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by TinFoilDerby]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sigung86

I do appreciate your input here, and would like to take the opportunity to comment that I have never entertained the usual racisms of some. I don't judge whole groups by a few. I have met some very lovely people from Russia, Iran, Iraq, France, Italy, Ireland, Nigeria, Japan, China, Australia and England. And last but not least I have met some real *&^%$^%s right here in the good ole USA. Some have chosen to overlook the fact that I only mentioned the female Czech soldier to be unfriendly(doesn't mean she was on mission of evil). We can all have a bad day.The guys were very friendly. At least they sure were smiling a lot! :-)

[edit on 8/27/2007 by janasstar]

[edit on 8/27/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I've felt a global conflagration coming for some time. I feel it in my bones.
The signs are all there. It's going to get ugly real quick boys and girls.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Please be advised that this thread is an unintentional hoax. I was recently made aware that this event happens frequently as red flag operations in the U.S.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I wonder if any of you are aware that foreign troops are being trained on American soil? This is not a conspiracy theory. Saw it with my own two eyes. Can even tell you where they went. I talked to some of them. At first I thought it was some of the National Guardsmen. I was entering a convenience store in Brady, Tx. There were hordes of them, in uniform. I spoke to a few of them and asked where they were headed. They answered in a foreign tongue. I shook my head a minute and said, "You guys don't speak english?" Then a female walked up to me and said, "Yes we speak english, what do you want to know?" I answered that I thought they were guardsmen and was just wondering where they were heading. She told me they were czecks and they were going to Brownwood, Tx. for special training.
If I'm wrong, correct me, but isn't that against our policies to have foreign troops training on American soil? I'd like some input on this. It really has me a little concerned. Why our country and not their own? Whatsup???

[edit on 08/11/2007 by janasstar]

well as far a policies i dont know but i did see egyptian officers at my tech school in california while i was in the AF

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

reply to post by jpm1602

Please be advised that this thread is an unintentional hoax. I was recently made aware that this event happens frequently as red flag operations in the U.S.

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join