It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran president: Israel flies Satan's flag

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The Iranians are terrorists who have not accepted Christ as Savior.

In Jesus name we will prevail against the axis of evil!

[edit on 19-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
If I were a betting man I would say this. Bush leaves office without trying to take over the government, we get Iraq somewhat stabilized and start to pull troops out in 2009, I’m thinking Romney will be the next president, Iran continues to say crap but we never go to war with them, but we do kill their troops on Iraq soil. Our major confrontation will be with China when they take over Taiwan, but we will be unwilling to go to full out war. North Korea will finally back off the nuke program since the country is starving and the comic book collector of a dictator will most likely not live past 2010.

Since you are making predictions, have you considered the possibility that the Israelis will launch preemptive strikes on Iran unilaterally, giving US forces in the region no option other than to join the fight, or be sitting targets for Iranian retaliation?

Some people here may be underestimating the Israeli resolve to see the threat of a nuclear Iran eliminated, and soon!

What would this do to your predictions?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
An interesting news report from today for your reading pleasure.

Nuclear work ongoing ahead of IAEA talks: Iran

news.yahoo.com

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's nuclear program is continuing "non-stop," an Iranian official said on Sunday, the eve of high-level talks with the U.N. atomic watchdog aimed at defusing Western suspicions about Tehran's intentions.

Iran, under U.N. pressure to suspend activities the West suspects are aimed at assembling atom bombs, agreed in June to draft an "action plan" within 60 days to give the International Atomic Energy Agency more access to its nuclear facilities and resolve IAEA questions about the nature of the program.
(Visit the source link to read the full article.)

The key will be follow through, if Iran actually grants IAEA access to these facilities, how much access, etc. If not... all bets are off. war will be much more likely, though Iran has shown to be quite effective at using stalling tactics when it comes to UN demands. They will drag this out as long as possible. The UN and USA may be willing to wait, but what about Israel?

Stay tuned!

[edit on 19-8-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by Foppezao
it would give Iran much more leverage and space to keep supporting terrorists without being punished for it..Just as the Soviet Union expanded their sphere of influence during the cold war
[edit on 19-8-2007 by Foppezao]

Just as the US continues to support terrorists without being punished for it. Just as the UK has done, is doing, as have the French, Dutch, Spanish, etc - any 'nation' with imperialistic ambitions, designating themselves world police so that can legitimize enforcing their policies and paranoias at gun point.

Hey but that's how the political cards fall, so it's ok that our corrupt governments continue to slaughter our brothers and sisters around the planet, in our name and often with our sanction, as evidenced by your post.

Just as the Persian empire grew from middle asia to greece, enslaving women and children and so forth [cant really say that about the countries you mentioned]
But anyways, let me put it this way. As a theory tells us, in history democratic countries never had war with other democracies. Dictorial countries had war with democracies and with one another.
As a dictatorship, the US may be a threat to you[as they are a pretty agressive democracy], as a democracy not.But as example if they didnt initiate the bombings against serbia, ethnic cleansing would have been going on there for years..
As other democracies are no threat to me, dictatorships can be..Living in the EU or Israel, people get nervous as Iran builds more and bigger Shahab missiles getting more reach..
Its the old gunboat "diplomacy", keep sanctions more trustworthy and implemented while threatening with the carriers laying there..

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz

Originally posted by Xtrozero
If I were a betting man I would say this. Bush leaves office without trying to take over the government, we get Iraq somewhat stabilized and start to pull troops out in 2009, I’m thinking Romney will be the next president, Iran continues to say crap but we never go to war with them, but we do kill their troops on Iraq soil. Our major confrontation will be with China when they take over Taiwan, but we will be unwilling to go to full out war. North Korea will finally back off the nuke program since the country is starving and the comic book collector of a dictator will most likely not live past 2010.

Since you are making predictions, have you considered the possibility that the Israelis will launch preemptive strikes on Iran unilaterally, giving US forces in the region no option other than to join the fight, or be sitting targets for Iranian retaliation?

Some people here may be underestimating the Israeli resolve to see the threat of a nuclear Iran eliminated, and soon!

What would this do to your predictions?

So i wonder how the US and Israel deliberate and cooperate about striking Iran and especially..who?
America did the [dirty] job in Iraq , Iraq is no threat to them anymore and with the nice thing of "minor" importance for Israel that in this situation it would be very hard for Iran's missiles to reach Israel, not through Turkey, not through Saudi Arabia and surely not through Iraq since US partiots are deployed there as well.
Maybe Israel wants the Americans to do this job as well as they fear retaliation from Hezbollah and god knows what other Jihad army.., maybe the US wants to leave this to Israel[and maybe support them with refuelling their a/c's] as an attack on Iran will get the us in even more predicaments..

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
The Iranians are terrorists who have not accepted Christ as Savior.

In Jesus name we will prevail against the axis of evil!

Ahmadinejad 05/09/06

Can one be a follower of Jesus Christ (Peace Be Upon Him), the great Messenger of God,

Feel obliged to respect human rights, Present liberalism as a civilization model, Announce one's opposition to the proliferation of nuclear weapons and WMDs, Make "War on Terror" his slogan, And finally, work towards the establishment of an unified international community -- a community which Christ and the virtuous of the Earth will one day govern,

But at the same time,

Have countries attacked. The lives, reputations and possessions of people destroyed and on the slight chance of the presence of a few criminals in a village, city, or convoy for example, the entire village, city or convoy set ablaze.

Or because of the possibility of the existence of WMDs in one country, it is occupied, around 100,000 people killed, its water sources, agriculture and industry destroyed, close to 180,000 foreign troops put on the ground, sanctity of private homes of citizens broken, and the country pushed back perhaps 50 years. At what price? Hundreds of billions of dollars spent from the treasury of one country and certain other countries and tens of thousands of young men and women -- as occupation troops -- put in harms way, taken away from family and loved ones, their hands stained with the blood of others.

We believe a return to the teachings of the divine prophets is the only road leading to salvation and have been told that Your Excellency follows the teachings of Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) and believes in the divine promise of the rule of the righteous on Earth.

We also believe that Jesus Christ (Peace Be Upon Him) was one of the great prophets of the Almighty. He has been repeatedly praised in the Koran. Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) has been quoted in Koran as well: (19.36) And surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right path.

Service to and obedience of the Almighty is the credo of all divine messengers.

The God of all people in Europe, Asia, Africa, America, the Pacific and the rest of the world is one. He is the Almighty who wants to guide and give dignity to all His servants. He has given greatness to Humans.

Source:

Reut14:40 05-09-06
www.washingtonpost.com...

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
That's nice sri Oracle, but has Ahmadinejad accepted Christ as God of Gods, King of Kings?

I think not, he only calls him a "messenger."

I already got my 50 bucks on Jesus, we will prevail over the Mohammad lovers.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

That's nice sri Oracle, but has Ahmadinejad accepted Christ as God of Gods, King of Kings?

I already got my 50 bucks on Jesus, we will prevail over the Mohammad lovers.

Ok...explain Bush then. He has accepted Christ as his savior, but look at him. So having Christ on his side (which is a lie, he is using is as political ploy anway) will make him succeed even though he is one of the major players in perpetrating the violence of innocent people? Ummm....no.

You usually win a war through democracy or violence, and perhaps a little both. Bush is pursuing the use of violence HEAVILY over democracy, and this is where I arrive at my question: what would Jesus do? I think I answered my own question.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by douglas2k4

Why do you think we're winning the war on terror?

Obviously cause Bush has Jesus on our side.

Think of it this way, we Americans are David, and the Muslims are Goliath.

This is why David succeeded against the giant tyrant.

edit: Have you read the book of Revelation, well it gives a pretty detailed explanation of what Christ is gonna do to these evil-doers.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I believe he said... IN CAPS...

"The Great Messenger"

Swami Vivekananda

One more point. All the teachers of humanity are unselfish. Suppose Jesus of Nazareth was teaching, and a man came and told him, "What you teach is beautiful. I believe that it is the way to perfection, and I am ready to follow it; but I do not care to worship you as the only begotten Son of God."

What would be the answer of Jesus of Nazareth? "Very well, brother, follow the ideal and advance in your own way. I do not care whether you give me the credit for the teaching or not. I am not a shopkeeper. I do not trade in religion. I only teach truth, and truth is nobody's property. Nobody can patent truth. Truth is God Himself. Go forward."

But what the disciples say nowadays is: "No matter whether you practise the teachings or not, do you give credit to the Man? If you credit the Master, you will be saved; if not, there is no salvation for you." And thus the whole teaching of the Master is degenerated, and all the struggle and fight is for the personality of the Man.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

More Ahmadinejad the man of peace quotes?

June 3, 2007

"With God's help, the countdown button for the destruction of the Zionist regime has been pushed by the hands of the children of Lebanon and Palestine . . . By God's will, we will witness the destruction of this regime in the near future."
(Speech, as quoted by the Fars News Agency)

March 21, 2007

"It is quite clear that a bunch of Zionist racists are the problem the modern world is facing today. They have access to global power and media centers and seek to use this access to keep the world in a state of hardship, poverty and grudge and strengthen their rule. The great nation of Iran is opposed to this inhuman trend. Of course, the Iranian nation will stick to its rightful stance. The Zionists and their supporters do not know that they are using failed approaches to take on human values, human civilization, nations and the great nation of Iran. Admitting the right of the dear Iranian nation and submitting to justice and the rule of law are the best way to salvation and the best way out of the deadlocks they have created for themselves."

(from a recorded New Year's message aired on Iranian television)

February 28, 2007

"The Zionists are the true manifestation of Satan . . . Many Western governments that claim to be pioneers of democracy and standard bearers of human rights close their eyes over crimes committed by the Zionists and by remaining silent support the Zionists due to their hedonistic and materialistic tendencies."
(to a meeting of Sudanese Islamic scholars in Khartoum)

December 12, 2006

"Thanks to people's wishes and God's will the trend for the existence of the Zionist regime is downwards and this is what God has promised and what all nations want…Just as the Soviet Union was wiped out and today does not exist, so will the Zionist regime soon be wiped out"

(Comments to Iran's Holocaust Conference)

November 29, 2006

"What have the Zionists done for the American people that the US administration considers itself obliged to blindly support these infamous aggressors? Is it not because they have imposed themselves on a substantial portion of the banking, financial, cultural and media sectors?"

(Letter from Ahmadinejad "to the American people")

November 13, 2006

"Israel is destined for destruction and will soon disappear"
Israel is "a contradiction to nature, we foresee its rapid disappearance and destruction."

October 19, 2006

"The Zionist regime is counterfeit and illegitimate and cannot survive"
(as quoted by Iranian state television)

More here: www.adl.org...

Of course He is such a nice guy, no reason to fear a nuclear Iran.

I am,

UM_Gazz.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

reply to post by douglas2k4

Think of it this way, we Americans are David, and the Muslims are Goliath.

This is why David succeeded against the giant tyrant.

edit: Have you read the book of Revelation, well it gives a pretty detailed explanation of what Christ is gonna do to these evil-doers.

Actually, what you're saying is very strange. What I was getting at is the hypocrisy of Bush to say he is a Christian when goes totally against the christian teachings.

So....killing innocent people, stealing land, polluting the enviroment, spying on your own countrymen, lying to the public, backdoor deals with big oil companies, lying about WMD's, and not giving a d%$n about the people of America is having Jesus on your side?

So...let's go even farther back than that: Using the Bible to justify slavery, the use of "Manifest Destiny" against the Mexicans and Native Americans, using the atomic bomb on the Japanese...TWICE, overthrowing democratic governments in South American countries and installing tyrants...I could go on and on.

All the presidents have had Jesus "supposedly" on their side...

Also, how come we didn't win Vietnam then? The presidents during those times "supposedly" had Jesus on their side.

And you also said Bush is "winning" in war on terror...HAHA

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

"Thanks to people's wishes and God's will the trend for the existence of the Zionist regime is downwards and this is what God has promised and what all nations want…Just as the Soviet Union was wiped out and today does not exist, so will the Zionist regime soon be wiped out"

"Israel is destined for destruction and will soon disappear"
Israel is "a contradiction to nature, we foresee its rapid disappearance and destruction."

"The Zionist regime is counterfeit and illegitimate and cannot survive"

Just how was the Soviet Union wiped out?

Nuclear bombs?

wiki:

The final round of the Soviet Union collapse took place following the Ukrainian popular referendum on December 1, 1991 wherein 90% of voters opted for independence.

"Bombs are out, dialog is in." I believe he said.

Israel is a place for the People of the Book...

...not zionist military regimes that get cash advances from capitalist countries across the globe who prop up their economy by stealing oil through the use of force.

I am

Sri Oracle

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I am,

UM_Gazz.

An overwhelming majority of those quotes just shows his dislike of Zionism. Again, look at the history and it will tell you more than any quote will. It's the Israel government that is the true problem. Fix that first, then all this commotion would die down significantly...

Could previous post Sri Oracle.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by douglas2k4]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ah, times never change. Everyone still hates the Jews, And no one is smart enough to know that they will never be destroyed. Once again, people are doomed to repeat history.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Am I the only one that notices that continually reincarnating suicide bomber?

Am I the only one that notices the US military suicide rate climbing?

Am I the only one that has noticed the thousands of dead civilians in Iraq?

Am I the only one that has noticed the tons of Depleted Uranium dust scattered all over Iraq?

I could see Jesus now in full commando gear...

Alright boys... load yer DU shells... When I tell ya... spray 'em.

WWJD,

Sri Oracle

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Ah, times never change. Everyone still hates the Jews, And no one is smart enough to know that they will never be destroyed. Once again, people are doomed to repeat history.

Actually not the Jews, just the elite Zionist that control Israel's government. It's you who is clumping them all together, please don't do that. It's the same for our U.S. elitist government, I don't like them either.

You will even find Jewish people who don't agree with the Zionist philosophy, so are they considered "Jew-haters"? No, they are not.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Am I the only one that has noticed the tons of Depleted Uranium dust scattered all over Iraq?

WWJD,

Sri Oracle

I sure do take notice of the things you raised in your last post Sri Oracle. Also, don't take the thehumbleone too seriously, he is one of those "religious fanatics" that try to justify what Bush is doing using the bible.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Sri Oracle

It would take 20 years (maybe 5 for Iraqis) to be able to hold a bomb

Sri Oracle

Not climbing, though the depression rate is. Morality is still a treasured thing. God help us all when the violent video game generation grows up (oh no, I'm one of them and already grown up)

Sri Oracle

Hundred thousands. But such is war. At least it isn't millions as WW2 had in 4 years.

Sri Oracle

I though there was no more uranium, never got that one. But such are the horrors of war. You cannot stop war, just pray it ends.

WWJD,

Sri Oracle

Now now, Jesus wouldn't do anything but walk away in disgust at what his message has turned into. Don't worry, civil war in the USA in 2010. Crap, I shouldn't have said that. Oh well, I'm on the rebs' side.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by douglas2k4
Actually not the Jews, just the elite Zionist that control Israel's government. It's you who is clumping them all together, please don't do that. It's the same for our U.S. elitist government, I don't like them either.

You will even find Jewish people who don't agree with the Zionist philosophy, so are they considered "Jew-haters"? No, they are not.

I'm for zionism, I want the Jews to have their homeland back. They had it first. But for the record, I hate the US gov too, as does 85% of all US citizens (may be off by a few percents) The only ones who still like the gov are socialists and mindless drones.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join