It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran president: Israel flies Satan's flag

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This thread is really 'crazy', and if you were to go back and read your comments in a few years, you would see how frustrated I am with the common, yes COMMON, views on the ME. What will happen next according to the Bible, not me, is that Israel will use what they call the 'Samson' option. All their neighbors want them dead, so they strike first. And they will nuke the major Muslim cities. Meaning things will cool down in Iraq, and we can bring a bunch of our boys home soon. It also seems to indicate that Russia and China will together attack the US. As far as A-rab oil, haven't any of you read about 'Peak-Oil' and the FACT that the Rockies hold more oil than the entire ME put together? Bush put thru legislation a couple years ago to start tapping into this. Apparently, it was part of our Strategic Oil Reserve, but they did not know how much we had. So they recently did tests, and were flabbergasted. That and the new tech to recover oil previously abandoned in old wells, 2/3rds of it not recoverable, and new tech for deep sea extraction, means that the LEAST of our concerns, of the White House concerns, was ME oil. That position, that we are only after their oil, denotes ignorance, or prevarication to promote another agenda. Both are not good. If you are one of those 'confessing themselves wise, they became fools', you can ignore that prophesy until it occurs. It is the next big event in prophesy, and likely this decade. You have seen on this site about the sinking of a SKorean freighter carrying Enriched Uranium to Iran. You now know it, Washington knows it, Israel knows it, everyone who is paying attention knows it. Israel knows they can NOT wait until the murderers have the ability to do what they say they are going to do. Oh, I'm sorry, did I call the terrorists murderers? I apologize, lets call them devote Muslims. According to THEM, they will TAKE our land and make US worship the Moon God from Palestine. Religion of peace and love? Yeah, right.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
I guess you would also say that the illegal and unilateral invasion and occupation of a sovereign land is also self defence?

Am I referring to the US or Israel? - you decide

I see your point, but does the war with Iraq really compare to the threat that Iran poses now?

Israel back in the 1980s did strike an Iraqi nuclear facility before construction could be complete... No war resulted then and the threat was removed.

Do you think that Israel will let Iran successfully do what Iraq was unable to complete due to Israeli unilateral intervention?

The issues regarding the current Iraq war are numerous, and are not an entirely fair comparison to the current escalating crisis with Iran... Or is it?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Playing devil's advocate here.

From a Palestinian perspective, would you not want to investigate the reasoning behind a country like Israel who has violated over 60 U.N. resolutions (more than any other country in the world), has used deportations, demolitions of homes and other collective punishments against Palestinians, has viciously violated human rights of the Palestinians and other visiting entities, and to question its refusal to abide by the U.N. Charter and the 1949 Fourth Geneva Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War?

Yes, I think Palestine and other neighboring countries (Iran) would be angry, but what am I talking about, I'm an American, I shouldn't question what Israel (our ally) does, they're are friend!(note sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by UM_GazzWhen that sovereign nation openly threatens you, your country and uses religious rhetoric to call for the destruction of your homeland, is it hypocrisy, or logical self defense?

It's hypocrisy.

This is not a one line post

Yes off course its hypocrisy!, but that's how the card are delt, that's how politics work. You have those nukes and you dont want them to have it.
Even if it would create a deterrent, it would give Iran much more leverage and space to keep supporting terrorists without being punished for it..Just as the Soviet Union expanded their sphere of influence during the cold war ..The proxy war in Iraq is already difficult enough..

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Foppezao]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I just want to point out that few, if any, Muslims' even KNOW the history of where Muhammad first learned of Allah. They were taught something very different by people they grew up respecting. I don't blame them for that in the least. But when Jesus returns, they expect him to punish all the 'Christians', reward the Muslims' in effect. What will happen, is that the Muslims will end up all, ALL, converting to Christianity. There will be no more remembrance of the Palestinian moon-god idol. In fact, most 'Christians' are going to have their 'apple-carts' dumped, as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
May not answer your question, but let's put it another way to highlight the hypocrisy/imbalanced perception.

You are afraid of a country, headed up by a religious fanatic who declares he doesn't like your country, becoming nuclear armed. Imagine what it would be like to live in country where another country (US or Israel - either works), headed by a religious fanatic who declares he doesn't like your country, actually does have nuclear arms.

What would you do to defend yourself?

(sorry that's a bit verbose, but I'm tired

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
it would give Iran much more leverage and space to keep supporting terrorists without being punished for it..Just as the Soviet Union expanded their sphere of influence during the cold war
[edit on 19-8-2007 by Foppezao]

Just as the US continues to support terrorists without being punished for it. Just as the UK has done, is doing, as have the French, Dutch, Spanish, etc - any 'nation' with imperialistic ambitions, designating themselves world police so that can legitimize enforcing their policies and paranoias at gun point.

Hey but that's how the political cards fall, so it's ok that our corrupt governments continue to slaughter our brothers and sisters around the planet, in our name and often with our sanction, as evidenced by your post.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Addressing our 'devils-advocate', or Muslim friends in Palestine, I would be really happy with the UNs anti-Israel, anti-American, pro-insanity resolutions. Now me, personally? I think it is insanity personified for the US to be footing the bill for such an anti-American, anti-anything sound organization as the UN. Get out of it, kick it out of NY, throw the idea in the trash. We tried it and proved it does not work.While we are at it...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Since people have avoided answering my previous post (as expected), I agree with RogerT. There is a surprising (almost frightening) majority of citizens who turn a blind eye to their own country's committed atrocities.

It seems it's "ok" for countries like the U.S. to commit these crimes, but when another country does it (usually in self-defense), "OH MY GOD! We must stop them!" comes into play.

Actually, it's quite funny (and sad) how we demonize countries we don't particularly see eye to eye with, yet we get angry when they do it to us...and usually the case is that's it true.

I love the hypocrisy!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

thats the problem with people these days, they turn a blind eye to what happens in their backyard even so its worse then what they believe is wrong.

what goes around comes around

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
Addressing our 'devils-advocate', or Muslim friends in Palestine, I would be really happy with the UNs anti-Israel, anti-American, pro-insanity resolutions. Now me, personally? I think it is insanity personified for the US to be footing the bill for such an anti-American, anti-anything sound organization as the UN. Get out of it, kick it out of NY, throw the idea in the trash. We tried it and proved it does not work.While we are at it...

You forgot to address "Israel has used deportations, demolitions of homes and other collective punishments against Palestinians, has viciously violated human rights of the Palestinians and other visiting entities, and to question its refusal to abide by the U.N. Charter and the 1949 Fourth Geneva Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War"

[edit on 19-8-2007 by douglas2k4]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Irans president is psychotic, and does not deserve power, nor does anyone from a religion like islam or christianity. two giant beasts made of sand, waiting for a wind of historical truth to blow them away. Second the jewish people are not satanic, they are self deceived, like the iranian president who is obviously on something. I pitty the middle east for its child like behavior for the last over 2000 years. Stop fighting! Its called FORGIVENESS morons.

There is an interesting analisys of 5 and 6 pointed stars here:
thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

thats the problem with people these days, they turn a blind eye to what happens in their backyard even so its worse then what they believe is wrong.

what goes around comes around

You're right there bodrul. What the U.S. does now will inevitably come back to haunt them, usually worse than the act they committed.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by douglas2k4
It seems it's "ok" for countries like the U.S. to commit these crimes, but when another country does it (usually in self-defense), "OH MY GOD! We must stop them!" comes into play.

They have done a fair job of demonizing themselves without any need for us to do it on their behalf.

That said, Iran's 'self defense' would not be in question if that was their only intent. Iran has KNOWN ties to Islamic terrorist organizations, this they cannot deny. They have openly called for the destruction of the Jewish state of Israel, they have consistently called the USA "The Great Satan", are a nation headed by radical Islamic leaders. Does the risk to Israel and the USA afford the us the ability to sit back and do nothing to prevent the potential threat that Iran does pose? Take a wait and see position on the whole issue? Like was done when warnings were made before the 9/11 attacks?

I suppose it really is just a matter of time before we find out either way.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
They have done a fair job of demonizing themselves without any need for us to do it on their behalf.

That said, Iran's 'self defense' would not be in question if that was their only intent. Iran has KNOWN ties to Islamic terrorist organizations, this they cannot deny. They have openly called for the destruction of the Jewish state of Israel, they have consistently called the USA "The Great Satan", are a nation headed by radical Islamic leaders. Does the risk to Israel and the USA afford the us the ability to sit back and do nothing to prevent the potential threat that Iran does pose? Take a wait and see position on the whole issue? Like was done when warnings were made before the 9/11 attacks?

I suppose it really is just a matter of time before we find out either way.

Well, here we go with the terrorist thing. Let me ask you a question, has America not committed atrocities against other countries? Has Israel (#1 U.N. violator in the world) not committed acts against other countries? Israel is a country that has (with the help of the U.S.) supported acts of terrorism and barbarism to the fullest degree. Yet, since they are supported in their actions by the U.S., it makes these acts "ok"?

I understand your point regarding the issue of Iran and their potential threat, but I say this: look at the history. The Islamic fundamentalism does play a factor into the equation, but to solely point that out as the absolute reason for Iran to go about things this way is ludicrous! What if Canada committed acts of terrorism against the U.S. for years, would we not get tired of it as well?

I'm still trying to figure out how Ahmadinejad gets misquoted and his comments reiterated completely out of context.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UM_Gazz

Gazz can you justify what your Goverment does with your Tax money?
since you so openly point out Iran funding groups and so on and the potential threat they are

what about the Threats that the US have put in place
alqauda- all around the world and so on. the

so can you justify the US and its reasons to topple govermernts and place puppets only to arm that country and get kicked out.

and to arm sepritist groups and anti goverment groups for its agenda and proxy battles.

i would like you to justify whats happening in your backyard and not Irans
this is also an open question to everyone from the US who agrees with their current regieme

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wow bodrul, thanks for pointing out the use of Al-Qaeda as a scapegoat for the U.S. to invade countries. Al-Qaeda has basically become the new communism.

Just imagine: Look everyone, that country has terrorist, must be Al-Qaeda, let's bomb and conquer them! Only to find out (after they occupy them of course) that Al-Qaeda never existed in the country....oops! But wait they have WMD's! Oh, wait they don't...ummm...we are running out of excuses! (this is a true story by the way)

Oh how disillusionment and chaos ensues!

[edit on 19-8-2007 by douglas2k4]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Gazz can you justify what your Goverment does with your Tax money?

Not entirely, and that is the only answer any logical person can give to that question.

what about the Threats that the US have put in place
alqauda- all around the world and so on. the

Not sure I follow the above at all. Al Qaeda should have been always the primary target in the war on terrorism, personally I believe the war with Iraq was a mistake, the focus should have been the complete destruction of Al Qaeda.

so can you justify the US and its reasons to topple govermernts and place puppets only to arm that country and get kicked out.

See my last comments above.

Once again I simply state that no matter what you or I think, agree or disagree, there is a threat that could have profound affect on the world, that includes YOU! No matter who you perceive to be the evil or good side.

Think about that for a while.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Once again I simply state that no matter what you or I think, agree or disagree, there is a threat that could have profound affect on the world, that includes YOU! No matter who you perceive to be the evil or good side.

so the United states can be this Threat , thanks to its past and preasent actions.
just like Iran except on a larger scale?

correct? or marginal? incorrect?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Think about that for a while.

I sure have. You fix the problem at it's core: The Israel government and it's perpetrated violence against it neighboring countries. Iran wouldn't be this way if it wasn't for the aggressive tactics that the Israel government uses (with the backing of the U.S.). Why do you think 9/11 happened?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join