It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check Out This Video!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Lunica, I understand what you mean. It seems that way to me too. Sometimes people make mistakes or change the course of their investigative tactics after a period of time. Unfortunately when this happens it often appears to discredit what they have previously said because of the difference. That is one reason religion has sustained its credibility because they stay on the same track and don't veer or question, ever. People want consistency in all things and nothing really works like that. The only thing constant is change as they say. It was only natural for the information to change, and he did not care who accepted what he had to say or not. Everyone that works to deny ignorance does so in their own way. Each one brings something different and unique to the table. I have thought before he could be a disinfo agent, long before the phrase was coined. I would be a sheep not to have. But with my personal life experience I came to a different conclusion about Bill. I will never stop being amazed at how he and I met and the level of trust he had in me from the beginning. He acted very paranoid in crowds and was always moving his eyes back and forth across the crowd. But in private he was soft and gentle and very much a down to earth man with a solid family base. I wish I had been more mature and introduced into his crowd back then, think of the connections ! I guess I thought I knew it all
I thought I was the private one. What I mean is that if you have a piece of the puzzle you should bring it out with out fear and that how I saw Bill, risking all to share his piece of the puzzle. Ive said too much! I will go sit down in my corner now...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have to say that I believe there is some truth to Bill Cooper's research. I don't think that someone would stick their neck out there with the risk that could be imposed. If you were privy to some truth that you found, would you just sit there and let man kind or the people you love pass away with out letting others know about it?

Maybe he sold a few books and made some money, but I am sure it's not that much. Nothing compared to when politicians whom write books can sell.

I saw this video over a year ago and I can say that Bill Coopers Video and message has lead me here to this forum.

We will all hear a lot of things and stories, we are all here trying to decipher the truth. We should keep an open mind and just try to connect the dots and come to our own conclusion on what we believe could be true.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The very moment they add some lunacy about Jesus this and Jesus that, oh, and blah-blah-blah. That's when you lose all credibility, IMO. This guy is your typical scoundrel who does nothing but disinform.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wow, This is the best video I think I have seen. If all this is true, there are many implications. Everyone should see this. This Video blew my socks off.
Curious when this took place, does anyone know?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't know whether or not that Cooper is the real deal, but I read "Behold a Pale Horse" back in the mid nineties. In it Cooper had a chapter dealing with NWO agenda and their plan to control the world. He suggested that the powers that be had a plan in pace for world population reduction that began in the early eighties with the intruduction of the Aids virus in Africa!

He gave different phases of their plan that ultimately lead to world war III!

So far, the world has gone according to this plan that Cooper laid out in his book!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
why dont we try and put things into perspective instead.

i think up until this video, i didnt realize that we were being informed of EVERYTHING. and by everything i mean every minute little things related to extra terrestrials, and unidentified objects phenomena.

this goes deep into the rabbit hole.

think about it, why haven't the rich and famous ever cared to fund UFO debunker projects? i mean, money is power right [supposedly ] ? imagine the top ten richest men/women around the globe decided to do a joint project and try to surface the truth...
why is the media so quick to ridicule UFO footages; why are we, ATS forum browsers, conspiracy theorists, researchers, and ufo enthusiast all alike so quick to dismiss any sort of proof, or any leadings that can bring us even remotely close to what is really going on?
why are there skeptics? why are there hoaxers,
why are there crop circles?
why does religion seem to refute the ideology of other races in this vast universe and the evolution science and other hypothesis? yet the same religious folks have tons of high tech gizmos from laptops to cell phones and use emails regularly, this same science and technology that seems to be the anti-thesis of Deity in general...
this makes me think...

is this all part of an elaborate plan? i mean all of it... everything i hear see, eat, and drink.. the very government, society in general?

let me be more specific, we only have control over what seems to be given to us. i fell free, and free willing, maybe its an illusion...
but to what extend? i would never wake up tomorrow and say, ill take a small trip to Morocco and live there for a few years and come back, or ,or, ill go knocking down on the doors of the FBI and ask for all UFO accounts they have on record... how likely is that? and why is that unlikely.

so my question really is to you folks, what would it really take for people to believe what one man say about UFO or ET conspiracy, no matter how far fetched their theories seem. what kind of magic tricks would that man have to perform to convince you to believe everything he says, or give up your entire life and actually pursue answers?
i mean, if tomorrow, someone goes on TV with irrefutable evidence, names, records, photos, videos, audio evidence, would we still be skeptical of him. -i know for a fact the answer is yes-
and to that, I'm going to say, would you be skeptical because we are all conditioned to be skeptical of such things.
i mean all the uncertainties surrounding UFO, all the things we are lead to believe and disbelieve up until now, do you think this was part of an elaborate scheme. if a group of people can systematically and single handedly shroud the UFO and ET phenomena for so long, what makes you think they are not much bigger than you think they really are. and that all you have learned thus far are because they only allowed it. i mean, dont you think they can shut down youtube, if the president can convince the world to go to war in Iraq, dont you think he can convince us to shut down youtube or google video...
who are you to even think you are close to finding answers when you have no say on what country we go to war with?
i think we are all just pawns....

even if someone comes at aour doorstep and introduces us to a Grey they've kept locked up in their home for the pas ten years... we would still NOT believe until we have some sort of DNA or SEE some miracles being performed by that alien; and thats because we have been braiwashed to think that way.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by omi_kron_gravitron]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by omi_kron_gravitron
why dont we try and put things into perspective instead.

i think up until this video, i didnt realize that we were being informed of EVERYTHING. and by everything i mean every minute little things related to extra terrestrials, and unidentified objects phenomena.

this goes deep into the rabbit hole.

think about it, why haven't the rich and famous ever cared to fund UFO debunker projects? i mean, money is power right [supposedly ] ? imagine the top ten richest men/women around the globe decided to do a joint project and try to surface the truth...
why is the media so quick to ridicule UFO footages; why are we, ATS forum browsers, conspiracy theorists, researchers, and ufo enthusiast all alike so quick to dismiss any sort of proof, or any leadings that can bring us even remotely close to what is really going on?
why are there skeptics? why are there hoaxers,
why are there crop circles?
why does religion seem to refute the ideology of other races in this vast universe and the evolution science and other hypothesis? yet the same religious folks have tons of high tech gizmos from laptops to cell phones and use emails regularly, this same science and technology that seems to be the anti-thesis of Deity in general...
this makes me think...

is this all part of an elaborate plan? i mean all of it... everything i hear see, eat, and drink.. the very government, society in general?

let me be more specific, we only have control over what seems to be given to us. i fell free, and free willing, maybe its an illusion...
but to what extend? i would never wake up tomorrow and say, ill take a small trip to Morocco and live there for a few years and come back, or ,or, ill go knocking down on the doors of the FBI and ask for all UFO accounts they have on record... how likely is that? and why is that unlikely.

so my question really is to you folks, what would it really take for people to believe what one man say about UFO or ET conspiracy, no matter how far fetched their theories seem. what kind of magic tricks would that man have to perform to convince you to believe everything he says, or give up your entire life and actually pursue answers?
i mean, if tomorrow, someone goes on TV with irrefutable evidence, names, records, photos, videos, audio evidence, would we still be skeptical of him. -i know for a fact the answer is yes-
and to that, I'm going to say, would you be skeptical because we are all conditioned to be skeptical of such things.
i mean all the uncertainties surrounding UFO, all the things we are lead to believe and disbelieve up until now, do you think this was part of an elaborate scheme. if a group of people can systematically and single handedly shroud the UFO and ET phenomena for so long, what makes you think they are not much bigger than you think they really are. and that all you have learned thus far are because they only allowed it. i mean, dont you think they can shut down youtube, if the president can convince the world to go to war in Iraq, dont you think he can convince us to shut down youtube or google video...
who are you to even think you are close to finding answers when you have no say on what country we go to war with?
i think we are all just pawns....

even if someone comes at aour doorstep and introduces us to a Grey they've kept locked up in their home for the pas ten years... we would still NOT believe until we have some sort of DNA or SEE some miracles being performed by that alien; and thats because we have been braiwashed to think that way.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by omi_kron_gravitron]

omi i have to say that was probably the greatest explanation of the world we live in today, i congradulate you on that post. I mean seriously, i see people here posting saying this guys credibility is not good, this guy is lien, even the woman in the video says that the bases on the moon or proposterous. But what do they know have they been there have they seen what is going on...do you even know how far the down rabbit hole goes...

I honestly hate it when people come out and say oh that guy is a fake because they hear d someone else say it...isnt this the kind of mentality that we are conditioned to belive...ever heard of mass hysteria...THe point is these people are powerful, they make bill gates and his money look like a poor man, as far as i am concerned they are also scared and will do anything to keep this a secret...look at bush i mean they guy studders when he talks he is a scared little kid...Something is coming and these people are scared, and they dont want to lose the power they have...that is fact

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join