It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check Out This Video!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hey guys you have to watch this video, its 88 mins long but if you dont want to watch it all then at least watch it from 60 mins.

This video even explains that the second coming of jesus will be in the year 2011.

It also explains that the moon has plants,water and u can breath on the moon.Also it explains that there is a base on the moon and that the U.S,russia and the aliens own it.

But MAINLY its about all the meetings that the goverment had with these aliens.

Here is the video:www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-8-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
how credible is this man? his name is bill cooper i assume.

where is he now, when was this video recorded and released?

who were some of the people he was speaking to?

what proof does he have over anything he said, physical proof, video, audio, witnesses?

this man just blew my world away.

i dont know why but my mind is trying to piece together everything he said to events i know of.
i think, subconsciously i want all that he said to be fact, or believe all that he said to be fact, im not sure why.
this transcends anything on ET and UFO phenomena i have seen or read.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
William "Bill" Cooper.

My, my, my...

Please, go purchase a common sense
meter.

Bill is one of the best dis-info people
out there.

Sifting through everything he says is
like sifting through smoke.

I'm sorry, but that's how I feel about
the guy.

BTW, anyone else notice that the You-Lose
video was a video of a television ?

I wonder how much the poor sap paid for
the tape.

I hope it wasn't BETA.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by omi_kron_gravitron
how credible is this man? his name is bill cooper i assume.

Bill Cooper had, um, severe credibilty problems.

To put it mildly.

For comments on him from Stan Friedman and Jerome Clark, see:

www.virtuallystrange.net...

where is he now,

Dead.

In keeping with the rather paranoid views he expressed when alive, it's only fitting that there are conspiracy theories relating to his death.

this man just blew my world away.

Well, if you want more, there is some of his material at the link below:
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Also, he wrote a book with lots more of the same.
www.amazon.com...

You could also search the webpage at the link below for "cooper" to find details of the (many) ufo researchers that Bill Cooper accused of working for one intelligence service or another
ufoleague.blogspot.com...

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 18-8-2007 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think there is a LOT of truth in this video, and Cooper was one of the first whistleblowers to come out (which may explain why he's dead....)

There may be some disinfo mixed in there too, or he may have been fed disinformation....

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Okay thats it the forum has officially jumped the shark.

Thats complete garbage. How the heck can the moon have plants and water on it if its all gray from space? I suppose they are all on the dark side? I have no time to watch such a ridiculous video.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Very interesting!
Like anyone else, it seems in the field talking of of UFO's, NASA, the Moon...take it or leave it. Although he reminds me of similar thoughts coming from one of ATS celebrity posters...
His interests in time did go beyond the ufo/alien, while not on topic for this field, serious thought for some.
What kind of man do these people feel will make any break on the topic we are interested in? Your boss, your co-worker...you....I think not.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by lyingunderoath

What kind of man do these people feel will make any break on the topic we are interested in? Your boss, your co-worker...you....I think not.

Rare moment. I'm being serious.

Please expound on your statement.

Lex

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I believe this VCR remake tape was from a talk he gave in Sedona Arizona late 1980's. Too bad it's a very poor copy... The originals used to 'disappear' from private video libraries and even when attempted to send through mail. Information was so stifled even 20 years ago compared to today. There are a lot of admirer's on ATS of William Cooper.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
OOp's my mistake it was the early 90's. My Mom is sitting in the front row and started the applause when he states he is not a ufologist but a witness.
I cannot rember who the jerk woman was who was the heckler, I used to. We have come along way since those days and I forget alot...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
FYI Moon has no DARKSIDE it has a FARSIDE.

Too much people say that it´s wrong. it gets as much sunlight as the side we see!

Thank you.

Nando out!

[edit on 8/19/2007 by PPLwakeUP]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
William Cooper lost me with the "Jfk was killed by the driver using an explosive shellfish poison round."

However, I don't feel he was purposely throwing disinfo out there, I think he just jumped on silly theories before actually researching them and using some common sense.

R.I.P. Bill

Jasn

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Why is it so hard for people to dont believe everything when only a few things are not correct.
Thats always the case.
No one knows everything.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lunica
Why is it so hard for people to dont believe everything when only a few things are not correct.
Thats always the case.
No one knows everything.

was that english?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

Did you understand what I want to point out? Then its english

Its not my native language. So, sorry for that.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
OOp's my mistake it was the early 90's. My Mom is sitting in the front row and started the applause when he states he is not a ufologist but a witness.
I cannot rember who the jerk woman was who was the heckler, I used to. We have come along way since those days and I forget alot...

Antar your mom was there, wow i wish i had a family that was also interested in this stuff instead of just me...lol

anyway i really found the ending fascinating i dont no if it is true, but i believe the guy about what he said that a person could survive in space.
He says an atmosphere vacuum does not cause a problem for the human body, it is the inert gas that is dissolved in your tissues and in your bones and in the fluids in your body that causes you the problem. He says that if it decompressed properly you will have no problem in a Vacume, as long as you have something to breath from, you will have no problem surviving in space or on the moon.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well, I do like the guy. I realize he's full of it but I still like a good story, I also don't believe he was deliberately spreading disinfo, he may have been used as such though and I do think his death was suspicious for a number of reasons.

Bill in his last years became more of a NWO conspiracy theorist and was considering the whole UFO phenomena to be a another NWO control strategy, that the whole thing was fabricated and was led by many of the famous names in ufology, in fact almost all of the speakers and researchers on the subject.

As I said he's hardly credible, but I'm willing to consider their may be one or two gems of truth in what he says.

IF you do like a good story, below is a link to one of his last lectures, it's over 4 hours long and covers a wide range of subjects including what I described above.
The one thing that stood out to me was his comments regarding the near future, or our present you could say.

video.google.com.au...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I put this together I thought it would be appropriate.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Incredible picture of a Grey at 3:35hr in the video!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Great the video's surfaced again, I'm fascinated with a lot of stuff the man has said during the many speeches he had given before his demise, ie:

William Cooper info & Links:
www.cyberclass.net...

His report of the encounter with EBE's a the infamous Dulce underground base which cost him a few left-hand fingers, foot, lung and almost his life still sits within the few things re EBE and UFOs I believe.

He's been killed but not forgotten.

Dallas

top topics

<<   2 >>

join