It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Radiation Detected in back of Car in Jersey City

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by drumist69
I don't know. I grew up in Jersey for 20 years. Not exactly the cleanest place on Earth, but everything looked normal to me. No mutant trees or anything. Still, you should post a pic...I'm down with pics of mutant ANYTHING! Andy

Pics? but of course my friend! I had an entire subject on the matter. I jsut put it in the wrong place, I plan to post more pics on a new subject in this area of the forums, not the conspiracy forum.

Here ya' go.

At first I thought it had mated with a larger tree behind it, and created some form of mule, until I realized that christmas trees are asexual.

I don't live in NJ, I live on Staten Island, I get the toxic back draft
!

Wig

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ok, I'm currently on page 2 of this thread. I thought in page 1 it was boring, but then I saw drumist post and things became interesting.

Drumist you are a star! I think the voice said
"tell them that there is no radioactivity"

He then fumbles and tries to recover his story and fails all the time.

Then because he fails so much she tries to recap to ask him to say there was no radioactivity, he still makes the mistake of saying "high radioactivity" and then she says goodbye and gives her own summary saying that there was no radioactivity and that it was "normal for New Jersey" - whatever THAT means ROFL.

My only question is.... How did they know in the first place after the accident there were "high levels" of radioactivity? That just doesn't make sense.

It really sucks when you cannot trust your news media to tell you the truth. Things are really f'd up in this world.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Great work on the audio. Has anyone found any additional information? I've tried a few searches but have been unable to find details.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This homelandsecurity watchdog site kept with this and all the other threats happening..after reading they really seem to think we are going to get hit as sept approaches. they even found connections of the explosions of acetylene tanks at 2 diff locations were bought in by same company..they also cover the SC arrests to..in excellent detail..I would book mark this one
Homelandwatchdog

hope it helps

SyS

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join