It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

here's a thinking for you.... what was it .... i have my idea's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
ok so i am in iraq right now and we live in trailers and we have a seperate trailer that is the bathroom around here it is like a maze to get to with all the barriers and # to go around so here is my weird thing that happened to me....

i was on my way to the bathroom and had to go behind some barriers and go between some trailers and then go do it all over again to get were i had to go.

so i was going through the barriers and when i got to the other side of them that means i am behind some one trailer and infront of the barrier now and it is a tight spot to say the least but i heard some scratching on the side of the trailer and some rapid breaths deep breaths so i thought that some one was #'ing around with something on there trailer but as i got closer the scrathching stopped and the breaths got more rapid and then as i went around the corner to see what was up and continue my way the the latrines there was nothing there but with the spot lights and stuff being all around there are alot of shadows and what not

so when i approched the other side i saw the shadow of what it was running away and arund the other side but the rapid breathing was still behind me so i turned around really quick to see what it was and there was nothing there but the sound was there still and it was coming from underneather the trailer so my dumb@ss took a couple steps back to look under there and see what it was

but there was nothing there but the breathing was still there but i didnt see anything but as i was looking around i saw the shadow again and it looked like a person's shadow arond the corner so i went to go look to see who it was but as i got closer the shadow didnt move away or anything but when i walked around the corner the shadow was there but there was nothing or no one to make the shadow so my best guess was who ever it was was on top of the trailer or the barriers and that is not really uncommon or anything i see it all the time so i looked up there but there was nothing

of course i guess but the shadow was still there but it was moving away from me but there was no sign of some body there or any noise except for the rapid deep breathing so i went back around but as i turned the shadow stright up took off but it was blurry and it went right over the 12 ft barriers like it traveled up it and went fast so i would have heard some noise if someone was running but i didnt and i didnt see any one except the shadow and when it went away

the breathing stopped and a coyote came out from underneath the trailer and looked at me like a dog that just got in trouble and the coyte scampered away like it was scared of something so i just shook my head and started to walk back to the bathroom but as i was walking back i saw the shadow again

but this time behind me so that means who or what ever it was had to go over a 12ft barrier and then go all the way around to the other side of the trailers which is like a football field long and come back over the barrier and they or what would have to move very fast to do that and be really quit in doing so

so as i turned around to regard who it was there was nothing there except the shadow and it just stayed there and didnt move like it was watching me becuase i let the coyte get away or something it was wierd to say the least any one go any ideas

and just to say this was not a long ordeal it was no longer the maybe 5 mins 7 at most so at the end of it and the shadow was still there i just shook my head and walked to the bathroom it was freaky kinda that happened last night it isnt weird to see coyte's under your trailer or run into them but usally there not scared of you and they just walk away in a content fashion so i dont know what spooked this one but it was most def not right well thats about it ....

mod edit: censor circumvention and added paragraphs

[edit on 13-8-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Holy run on sentence. Please try & break it down into paragraphs & sentences to make a lil bit better reading.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
sry about the run on if it is hard to read i am sry really i am but i am new at this and i will learn with time i guess but still i had to put it down before i forgot any details that i would have forgotten and if there are any questions just ask and i will answer later

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hmm you seem to have had a few "interesting" experiences.

Rebeltank's Profile.

You're stationed in Iraq huh? What's your position?

Anyone here know any questions to ask this guy to validate his claims?

Sorry dude, nothing personal, just find you writtings eerm..questionable.

We've had a few "story tellers" around here lately, thats why i ask

AoN

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
lol right on anomic of nihilism, life is interesting to say the least and yes i am in the army and i am in iraq right now i am a gunner on a gun truck as for what i really do here in iraq i cant really say because of op sec i hope you understand as for my story telling i think this is really the only weird thing for the white light i say i already now know that it was a metero and that has been it i mean it has ben in the news and on yahoo that there is a metero shower going on for the next two days and well that would just make since on what it was now wont it i was just shareing the experience ,

as for the panther like i said it was a story that my grandpa told me when i was young and once again i was just sharen but as for this experience i am shure there is a reason for what happened but dont really know what that reason is right now that is why i brought it up so in the least what are "REALLY QUESTIONABLE" about my stories i dont see any questions on the white light one and for sure there are no real questions on the panther for that matter so in were are the questions.

and plus i guess no one has any questions to validate my claim in this experience and i for sure know you dont i really dont know whay you want or what you are asking but if your saying i am phony in the least your going to have to find some better proof then the white light and panther story besides i read some stuff on here that well just blows my mind but like every one in or on this sight you have to have an open mind dont you i thought that this site was all about that or i dont know then but for real if you have any real questions to ask me then just ask dont accuse or manipulater anything for me thank you for you time

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
As soon as someone can translate the OP's story I'll come back and give it another shot. No offense but I thought you had to pass a competency test to get into the armed services?

Dude, you are either one of those pesky kids on summer break or you really need to get a text editing program.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
As soon as someone can translate the OP's story I'll come back and give it another shot. No offense but I thought you had to pass a competency test to get into the armed services?

Dude, you are either one of those pesky kids on summer break or you really need to get a text editing program.

I know you have to comply to the service agreement to post here, and one of those agreements is no "script kiddie" language... I don't know if this qualifies as "script kiddie" or just plain ignorant? BUT, we're supposed to deny that too!

Seriously dude! How hard is it to add a few commas and periods. You put them where your internal dialog has a pause or a hard stop... That then shows the reader where his internal dialog can take a break. You sound interesting if not a little zealous, but you're not worth the time to me to try to decypher (yet).

Less meth more education.

I have read 2 of your posts now and all I have taken away was that your gramps feed meat to a cat; and you were surprised by a coyote while you were peeping into someones trailer?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
*SNIP*

Wow... just wow... It looks like he thinks he is the only one who has done time in the service? Because all the other people that I have known in the service weren't hampered by it... I didn't forget how to use grammer.

It seems to me that at least trying to use periods and paragraphs is (or at least should be) part of the T&S here.

Your writing style is worse then annoying, it is offensive!

Mod Edit: Removed Offensive Quote.

[edit on 14/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Uhh... I think the coyote was scared and hiding.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I was not aware that there are any breeds of coyote that live in iraq?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sorry dude but i could barely understand a word you said. ALL i got from your story was that you were suprised by a ghost.....supossedly.If you work on your typing skills a little better i would be happy to read your next post

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There are no coyotes in Iraq. And when dogs and other animals get scared by something, they don't breathe faster or heavier or louder.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by DingoJane]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjulie
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I was not aware that there are any breeds of coyote that live in iraq?

Me either.
I think the previous poster 'DingoJane' would know as she is of the woof woof breed.
Maybe it is an Iraq-a-yote....................OR a Shadow-yote?

Or better yet a DREAM-YOTE

Anyway I take serious issue with the title of this thread.
It makes ZERO sense........... "Heres a thinking for you" .............is the OP calling this shadow thing, a 'thinking'?????????
I think I came up better names for it than the OP does.
Why would anyone be scared of a 'thinking'

[edit on 24-8-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
For a start, if he's in Iraq with UK or US forces he will not be able to post here. This site is BlueCoat filtered from .mil domains and there is no practical way around the filter. Sure, there are non-practical ways around it but even they will soon get you caught. Next is his apparent reluctance to say where he is, stating a simple province in Iraq will give nothing away. Finally, the OP states in almost all of his posts that he is "in Iraq." Why? This guy has a fertile imagination...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Sorry to dig this up, haha. I think it could have been a Gray Wolf. I originally said coyote because the OP did. Looking back, they can look similar, and Gray Wolfs are present all over Eurasia, including Iraq.

So, right. Or it could have been a wild dog.

new topics

top topics

join