It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

natural cures "they" dont want you to know about

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by matiascs

Originally posted by xwayne
If you want to cure a disease it just takes discipline: Go vegan, eat raw foods. Consider fasting (for as long as you can) and immediately afterwards only eat raw vegetables and fruits in order to rebuild yourself at the cellular level. This will also help make your system alkaline, which makes it harder for disease to thrive . . . . Investigate how to get yourself alkaline through diet and mineral supplements!

Why do people still go on about going "alkaline"...your blood is a great buffer...has to be in a very narrow pH value...if you deviate from it...you simply go into acidosis/alkalosis and yup...pretty much kick the bucket

Yes, your body will do just about anything to keep your blood at the proper PH, including leeching calcium from your bones and decimating your immune system . . . . I would suggest eating alkalizing foods so these things don't happen. It's pretty simple: Fruits and vegetables are alkalizing; almost anything else isn't. (Yes, apple cider vinegar is alkalizing. Whole grains are slightly acidic; dairy, refined grains and refined sugar are poison.)

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Yes, apple cider vinegar is alkalizing.

No, apple cider vinegar is acidic.

en.wikipedia.org...
findarticles.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheeser
tankthinker, you said earlier "There is a natural cure for every single disease in the world."

how is this to be the case when a lot of these are genetic diseases? are you trying to tell me that there is a natural cure for all of these? cure, meaning that this natural substance changes the individuals genome?

you nearly talking as much # as kevin trudeau.

name a few genetic diseases cause i dont know any, isnt it that if your parents have cancer your more "likely" to get it

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
.......I don't have the time to sort through all the muck to find an arcticle that spells this out - especially when a search mostly results in "info" put out by sources pushing their solutions........if someone can add to this more eloquently please do....

The way I understand acid reflux, digestions problems, etc., is that lack of acid in your stomach results in undigested food in your stomach, which in turn keeps your stomach full and forces the acid up your esophagus, hence the burning sensation and discomfort. The active ingredient in the little purple pill (and the like I would assume) is designed to soak up that nasty acid in your esophagus....phew, feels better. Only problem is, your body senses the lack of acid, tries to produce more acid and before you know it, your problem is back again. So you see, the little purple pill is designed to solve your symptoms, but essentially make your problem worse......so you need more pills.

When you take the vinegar, it replaces the missing acid, food is digested, no more heartburn.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by glad_to_be_His]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by paul76

Originally posted by tankthinker
ya the apple vinegar is good, my dad takes it whenever he has heartburn and it disappears. Also unrefined coconut oil is the best for constipation. If you want some more info read Kevin Trudeaus book - Natural cures "they" dont want you to know about

seriously that man is a true revolutionary, everyone who makes money off of drugs (not street drugs) wants him dead.

Hey Tankthinker..Sorry if I'm of the thread, but i saw your post with interest. I suffer with terrible heartburn, I take omeprazole to control the production of acid in my body, without them my life is a constant misery. I don't like to take a tablet everyday, and wish to try this Apple vinegar. Where can i get this vinegar? And can you remember how long it had a lasting effect on your dear father. Thankyou very much.

No no no! Not a good idea to just take medical advice from a forum and try it without reading. I have had acid reflux for years and heard about Apple Cider Vinegar also.
Well after an endoscopy and a long talk with the doctor I learned that it can be deadly also. It is basically like poring acid in your stomach and can cause damage. Eat right and drink right! Stop eating fried foods,drinking sodas, prepackaged foods, caned foods, and eat more raw foods.

Its simple really. There is no shortcut to eating right. If you eat a Big Mac and fries followed by a large Hi C orange drink your going to get heart burn. Eliminate the heartburn by eliminating the foods that cause it.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Actually, one of the better treatments for Migraine headaches is aspirin, acetomenophenm, and caffiene. Research has shown that this combination is extremely effective in the relief of headaches, including migraines. Of course, the earlier you take it, the more likely you will get complete relief. (This is also true of "controlled substances.")
Aspirn and caffene are, of course, natural compounds, which would fall within the purview of Trudeau's claims. Acetamenophen is a laboratory compound. (Aspirin in found in the bark of certain willows, primarily the white willow.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The truth is out there, if you can handle it.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

If you want to cure a disease it just takes discipline: Go vegan, eat raw foods. Consider fasting (for as long as you can) and immediately afterwards only eat raw vegetables and fruits in order to rebuild yourself at the cellular level. This will also help make your system alkaline, which makes it harder for disease to thrive . . . . Investigate how to get yourself alkaline through diet and mineral supplements!

Why do people still go on about going "alkaline"...your blood is a great buffer...has to be in a very narrow pH value...if you deviate from it...you simply go into acidosis/alkalosis and yup...pretty much kick the bucket

Yes, your body will do just about anything to keep your blood at the proper PH, including leeching calcium from your bones and decimating your immune system . . . . I would suggest eating alkalizing foods so these things don't happen. It's pretty simple: Fruits and vegetables are alkalizing; almost anything else isn't. (Yes, apple cider vinegar is alkalizing. Whole grains are slightly acidic; dairy, refined grains and refined sugar are poison.)

First of all, you use scientific terms without understanding what they mean...you must give references for what you state...and please...at least know the definition of pH. You also state confidently how fruits and vegetables are alkalizing...incredibly new to me...didn't know that lemons had an alkaline pH. Then you state how the body "trying to balance pH" 'decimates' the immune system...please refer me to a scientific paper that states that blood pH balance depends on Calcium...and not from some obscure website...please refer it from Pubmed or other PEER REWIED source...

Instead of just repeating what you read...I'd recommend you to read a physiology book...and about digestion and you might learn a little bit...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by glad_to_be_His
.......I don't have the time to sort through all the muck to find an arcticle that spells this out - especially when a search mostly results in "info" put out by sources pushing their solutions........if someone can add to this more eloquently please do....

The way I understand acid reflux, digestions problems, etc., is that lack of acid in your stomach results in undigested food in your stomach, which in turn keeps your stomach full and forces the acid up your esophagus, hence the burning sensation and discomfort. The active ingredient in the little purple pill (and the like I would assume) is designed to soak up that nasty acid in your esophagus....phew, feels better. Only problem is, your body senses the lack of acid, tries to produce more acid and before you know it, your problem is back again. So you see, the little purple pill is designed to solve your symptoms, but essentially make your problem worse......so you need more pills.

When you take the vinegar, it replaces the missing acid, food is digested, no more heartburn.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by glad_to_be_His]

Read my earlier posts...

No, the purple pill blocks acid production from the stomach cells by blocking the proton pump. What does cause acid rebound is the "natural" cure of using calcium carbonate...

Link: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... ultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

tankthinker, you said earlier "There is a natural cure for every single disease in the world."

how is this to be the case when a lot of these are genetic diseases? are you trying to tell me that there is a natural cure for all of these? cure, meaning that this natural substance changes the individuals genome?

name a few genetic diseases cause i dont know any, isnt it that if your parents have cancer your more "likely" to get it

I asked before of our age because you treat complex problems (like disease) in a simplistic way...typical of a teenage mind trying to look for patterns and explanations in the world. Only time will make you understand that life and death are not that simple...and if you get cancer (God forbid)...you say you would 'cure' it with natural cures.
Let me tell you one thing...I have seen people like you, ignoring their doctors and using 'natural' cures and some have died and some haven't. The same thing goes for standard therapy.

Only now, we are begining to understand disease at a molecular level and someday we will understand why some people die in standard treatment and some don't.

I see that people find it hard to understand that medicine (all of it, standard and 'natural') does not, and I repeat, does not have the cure for all disease...
and my only advice is to be open to all kinds of treatment...otherwise reality will give you an ugly check...

But hey, you're a teenager...you trust what some guy without any medical education says...which profits on desperation and ignorance (...ahem...Trudeau...) and you feel you have your model of human physiology and pathology...that's fine...

And about genetic diseases...as always...it's a little more complicated than cancer predisposition...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... ultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

Good luck kid...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Also, the article you cite has some deep misconceptions about the physiology of digestion "...If it were not for the presence of sodium – which makes the tissue in the stomach highly alkaline – the lining would be destroyed by the hydrochloric acid in the stomach..." that is absolutely wrong...mucopolysaccarides protect the lining of the stomach, forming a gel which protects from HCl. Although some Sodium can be included in the gel, it is not the 'barrier' need to protect the cell lining of the stomach...actually, these sugars are used by H. pylori to latch on to the stomach and start the infection.

Hell, I learnt this in grade 7 biology...How can people get away with spreading such filth? Why isn't peddling innacurate information as "news" considered illegal?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Read my earlier posts...

No, the purple pill blocks acid production from the stomach cells by blocking the proton pump. What does cause acid rebound is the "natural" cure of using calcium carbonate...

Link: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... ultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

....thanks, I'll check out the article when I am not tied to dial-up.....darn xbox stealing my connection all the time........

I will still try to find the sourse that promoted my perception and won't refer again unless I do.....I shouldn't have tried to paraphrase anyway......my bad.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Yea um tankthinker have you ever stopped to think that the reason it all makes sense is because its supposed to look like it make sense?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I hate all prescription medicines, becasue your right they do make you sicker. They cause a different disease most of the time, and often just makes the original condition worst. But don't worry! if your leg feels twitchy they have the drug for you! What you have cancer? TOO BAD! We wont even let you smoke weed!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Since you feel there are natural cures for all diseases, even genetic diseases, can you tell me what the cures are for sickle cell anemia (genetic disorder), Klinefelter's syndrome (genetic disorder) and haemophilia (genetic disorder)?

I mean, I already know you're full of hot air and a liar, I just want to see you try to backpedal.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
i never claimed to know the cures, i claimed that there are cures, you have to get your facts straight before you jump at me, and until you can prove that i am a liar, please dont call me one, because direct and unjustified assaults are only made by the afraid, paranoid, unintelligent and hateful people.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by tankthinker]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NRen2k5

en.wikipedia.org...
findarticles.com...

This is how I understand it: If you burn say, apples (from whence the vinegar), the ash that remains is alkaline PH, basically because of the minerals left behind. And when you digest an apple (or apple product) essentially the same process occurs. Calories, after all, are measured by burning food, right? I don't know if apple cider vinegar has any particular health benefits, but just by virtue of it being from an apple, it has an alkalizing effect on your system.

You can measure this for yourself (if you dare) with PH paper if you first test your saliva, then drink as much apple cider as you can, then test again an hour or two later, without eating or drinking anything else in between. The reading should be more alkaline.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   

You also state confidently how fruits and vegetables are alkalizing...incredibly new to me...didn't know that lemons had an alkaline pH. Then you state how the body "trying to balance pH" 'decimates' the immune system...please refer me to a scientific paper that states that blood pH balance depends on Calcium...and not from some obscure website...please refer it from Pubmed or other PEER REWIED source...

Instead of just repeating what you read...I'd recommend you to read a physiology book...and about digestion and you might learn a little bit...

Lemons are ironically one of the most alkalizing foods there are (watermelons are right up there too). The residual ash they leave after being burned (or digested) is chalk-full o' alkalizing minerals. You can test this (scientifically!) by taking your saliva PH, eating a bunch of lemons, then taking it again a couple of hours later. (Just don't eat or drink anything in-between). Try it with any raw fruit or vegetable!

Otherwise, I guess it's just a theory I subscribe to: Fruits and vegetables good, meat and dairy bad. If you want support from the New England Journal of Medicine, well there's no money in people being healthy . . .

Peace, friend . . . and health

[edit on 17-8-2007 by xwayne]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
For those with an open mind....check out len and joe lenandjoe.com... .......they are pharmacists.
........and I still think the little purple pill exasperates the problem by encouraging the body to do more of what it was doing wrong in the first place....wish I could find my source.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
watch this one.. i think fits the topic : tv-links.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NRen2k5

en.wikipedia.org...
findarticles.com...

This is how I understand it: If you burn say, apples (from whence the vinegar), the ash that remains is alkaline PH, basically because of the minerals left behind. And when you digest an apple (or apple product) essentially the same process occurs. Calories, after all, are measured by burning food, right? I don't know if apple cider vinegar has any particular health benefits, but just by virtue of it being from an apple, it has an alkalizing effect on your system.

You can measure this for yourself (if you dare) with PH paper if you first test your saliva, then drink as much apple cider as you can, then test again an hour or two later, without eating or drinking anything else in between. The reading should be more alkaline.

You also state confidently how fruits and vegetables are alkalizing...incredibly new to me...didn't know that lemons had an alkaline pH. Then you state how the body "trying to balance pH" 'decimates' the immune system...please refer me to a scientific paper that states that blood pH balance depends on Calcium...and not from some obscure website...please refer it from Pubmed or other PEER REWIED source...

Lemons are ironically one of the most alkalizing foods there are (watermelons are right up there too). The residual ash they leave after being burned (or digested) is chalk-full o' alkalizing minerals. You can test this (scientifically!) by taking your saliva PH, eating a bunch of lemons, then taking it again a couple of hours later. (Just don't eat or drink anything in-between). Try it with any raw fruit or vegetable!

Otherwise, I guess it's just a theory I subscribe to: Fruits and vegetables good, meat and dairy bad. If you want support from the New England Journal of Medicine, well there's no money in people being healthy . . .

Peace, friend . . . and health

No. Many fruits are slightly acidic. Vinegar is acetic acid. ACID. No “alkalizing” materials or effect.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join